Spokane, WA 99204 Map · Phone number

About Mica Sansaver Life Photography

Follow Mica Sansaver Life Photography on

5 Reviews for Mica Sansaver Life Photography

Nikki · Married on 06/22/2013

Mica was amazing to work with! She was so sweet and fun to work with and didn't mind all my crazy random emails full of questions. You can tell she really loves what she does and makes sure you are having fun too. I cant wait to see all our wedding pictures but I already know they are going to be great!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Chelsea · Married on 11/24/2012

Mica is wonderful!! Her pictures are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with them!! It's was so nice having her do our photos. She was extremely professional and organized! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Meg · Married on 11/21/2012

I would give 10 stars for Mica Sansaver Life Photography if it would let me!!!

From the moment I requested information about her photography, Mica was extremely prompt and professional. She responded to all emails and questions within 24-48 hours.

Upon booking our session Mica sent a VERY professional and comprehensive package with information about what to expect during our shoot, suggestions for attire and information regarding ordering. I was so excited and was hoping the day of our engagement shoot would be just as fantastic!

Mica traveled 1:30 hours to our engagement shoot for us. The first five minutes of meeting her I knew it was going to be great!! Mica was extremely friendly, and easy going. She made my fiancé and I feel very at ease and like we had known her for a while instead of 5 minutes. She let us be ourselves and we got some really great pictures out of it!! At the end, my fiancé (who didn't really want to do engagement pictures in the first place) got in the car and said "that was fun, I'd take pictures with her anytime again!" TOTAL SUCCESS!!!

Book Mica Sansaver Life Photography and you will NOT be disappointed!! She is fantastic!!!

Sent on 05/10/2013