Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings

Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings

We Make Your Wedding Vision a Reality.

20844 W Werner Place
Buckeye, AZ 85396 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Crazy Daisies provides every bride with a unique experience customized just for her.  We do not believe in doing business the cookie cutter way.  We customize every single bridal bouquet so that they never look the same as the next.  I also take you to the flower wholesaler so that you can see the flowers we are going to use as well as having the opportunity to pick out your bouquet wrap and any bling, wire or brooches you would like to add to your bouquet!  Since we are  family owned and operated business you never have to worry about someone else making your flowers or what the quality will be.  We buy all our flowers from a wholesaler in the valley that has been here for over 30 years!  I can promise, if you make the call, you will be pleasantly surprised by the entire process, from pricing, quality and of course the most important one, having your dream wedding take shape!

We are know also providing an Officiant for your big day if you need one.  We are able to provide amazing and once in lifetime vows and experience to our Brides and Grooms.  We cater to those people that are looking for an original experience and one that is heart felt and sincere in every way!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and her husband saved the day for our wedding. not only did they provide stunning flowers that were unique and beautiful and fresh, but when our officiant didnt show, her husband stepped in at the last minute and delivered a flawless ceremony for us! they both went above and beyond to ensure we had a special day. I wish I could express our love and appreciation for these wonderful people. i will never hesitate to recommend this company!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
I cannot say enough good things about Michelle! The work she does is stunning, she's creative and unique and on top of it all, she's so much fun to work with!! I always recommend Crazy Daisies to my brides because I know they're in good hands with Michelle.
Associations I Belong to
623-210-2037
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment