Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
06/13/2015

Michelle did a spectacular job with the floral arrangments and decorations. I had sunflower centerpieces and boquets and everything was absolutely stunning. She layed everything out in such a beautiful way. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
20844 W Werner Place, Buckeye, AZ 85396

We Make Your Wedding Vision a Reality.

Crazy Daisies provides every bride with a unique experience customized just for her.  We do not believe in doing business the cookie cutter way.  We customize every single bridal bouquet so that they never look the same as the next.  I also take you to the flower wholesaler so that you can see the flowers we are going to use as well as having the opportunity to pick out your bouquet wrap and any bling, wire or brooches you would like to add to your bouquet!  Since we are  family owned and operated business you never have to worry about someone else making your flowers or what the quality will be.  We buy all our flowers from a wholesaler in the valley that has been here for over 30 years!  I can promise, if you make the call, you will be pleasantly surprised by the entire process, from pricing, quality and of course the most important one, having your dream wedding take shape!

We are know also providing an Officiant for your big day if you need one.  We are able to provide amazing and once in lifetime vows and experience to our Brides and Grooms.  We cater to those people that are looking for an original experience and one that is heart felt and sincere in every way!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Established: 2007
Employees: 4
ENDORSEMENTS (18)
I cannot say enough good things about Michelle! The work she does is stunning, she's creative and unique and on top of it all, she's so much fun to work with!! I always recommend Crazy Daisies to my brides because I know they're in good hands with Michelle.
PROS I KNOW (116) View All 116 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)