Cory Ryan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cory is absolutely amazing! We eloped (sort of) and had originally opted not to have a photographer at our ceremony, but at the last minute, things changed, and Cory was able to just factor it in to the originally planned session. We LOVE all our photos- they don't remind me of any wedding photos I've seen! Cory has such an amazing eye, is SO easy to work with, and we could not possibly be happier with how things turned out!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
908 East 5th Street, Suite 112, Austin, TX 78702
BLOG

Wedding Photography for the Alternabride

If you're a hip and modern bride, why spend your wedding day with a cookie-cutter wedding photographer? I have been recognized as one of the "Top 10 Best Photographers" in Austin, TX by The Knot Magazine five years in a row (2010- 2014), and I am also a 4 time winner for Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award (2011-2014).

With a background in fashion & editorial photography, I bring a distinctly stylized take on modern wedding photography. My work is the epitome of Austin, TX and everything you love about it -vibrant, unique, creative, and exciting! I treat you like family, and shoot your wedding like you are my best friend, no matter where you are from! In fact, about half of my couples are from out of town!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Location...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards