Cory Ryan Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Cory Ryan was our first choice in wedding photographers--we are so glad that we opted to work with her for our pictures! Cory was a delight to work with--available, flexible, open to direction and directing, and incredibly good at her job. She met us at a coffee shop for our consultation, and was available via phone, email, and in-person for subsequent meetings.

She showed up promptly the day of the wedding, and got so many wonderful shots. She was so kind and funny during the pre-wedding jittery period, and even offered to politely and effectively help us wrangle wayward guests who would have jammed up our schedule.

The pictures...THE PICTURES. They are so wonderful! She got so many great candid shots....everybody who has seen them has commented on how great they are. The colors are so vivid! The feelings of the day are so apparent! Everybody looks so happy and excited...we knew the shots would be good, but we didn't know just how wonderful it would feel to have our day memorialized by Cory and her assistant.

We simply cannot say enough good stuff.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
908 East 5th Street, Suite 112, Austin, TX 78702
BLOG

Wedding Photography for the Alternabride

If you're a hip and modern bride, why spend your wedding day with a cookie-cutter wedding photographer? I have been recognized as one of the "Top 10 Best Photographers" in Austin, TX by The Knot Magazine five years in a row (2010- 2014), and I am also a 4 time winner for Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award (2011-2014).

With a background in fashion & editorial photography, I bring a distinctly stylized take on modern wedding photography. My work is the epitome of Austin, TX and everything you love about it -vibrant, unique, creative, and exciting! I treat you like family, and shoot your wedding like you are my best friend, no matter where you are from! In fact, about half of my couples are from out of town!

+/- read less