Cork Factory Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are looking for a stress-free wedding day, then Cork Factory is the way to go! I was relaxed for my entire wedding day and we did not have to worry about setting anything up or tearing anything down. Our families were also able to enjoy our wedding as guests and not worry about a thing! The Cork Factory Hotel is a beautiful venue with a wonderful staff of people. Everyone was there to ensure that we had the perfect wedding day and we did. The food and drink were outstanding. All of our guests were raving about the food and bar service! The Cork Factory staff worked with my husband and I to make the venue our own and we were involved in every decision about our day. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the perfect wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
480 New Holland Avenue, Suite 3000, Lancaster, PA 17602

wed@corkfactoryhotel.com

Vintage Chic Weddings   Congratulations

wed@corkfactoryhotel.com

Vintage Chic Weddings   Congratulations

Your future. Our heritage. They unite to create a distinctive and unforgettable experience. Warm event spaces; extensive catering menus; custom wedding cake design; and comfortable overnight guest accommodations seal the bond for your simple ceremony or grand wedding weekend. All attended to by our expert event team, your future starts at the historic Cork Factory Hotel.

Begin Planning Today

Every successful event begins long before guests enter your reception. Our event specialists will guide you through the event planning process. Begin planning your wedding with Cork Factory Hotel by contacting our event team at wed@corkfactoryhotel.com or 717.945.1919.

+/- read less