Cork Factory Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There are not enough kind words to express what a great experience my husband and I had this past weekend celebrating our wedding at The Cork Factory. From check-in, housekeeping, to the staff at The Cork and Cap...stellar service not only for my husband and I but for all of our guests. Every request was accommodated with no questions asked.

As for our wedding ceremony and reception which was held at the Cork Factory Ballroom - wow. Lindsey Howe is amazing. I literally had nothing to worry about from the time I dropped off my all of my items the day before to the second I walked down the isle. She was amazing, responsive and truly took initiative in setting up everything the best way possible and coordinating everything with our vendors, wedding party and guests. I could not be happier. The entire wait staff as well was so nice throughout the whole evening, Erin took great care of our head table!!!

My favorite part from a planning perspective was that cost wise, so much was included. It truly made things much easier and allowed to focus on some small details that made the space "us".

Thank you for a perfect evening!!

Aimee & Dan

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
480 New Holland Avenue, Suite 3000, Lancaster, PA 17602

wed@corkfactoryhotel.com

Vintage Chic Weddings   Congratulations

wed@corkfactoryhotel.com

Vintage Chic Weddings   Congratulations

Your future. Our heritage. They unite to create a distinctive and unforgettable experience. Warm event spaces; extensive catering menus; custom wedding cake design; and comfortable overnight guest accommodations seal the bond for your simple ceremony or grand wedding weekend. All attended to by our expert event team, your future starts at the historic Cork Factory Hotel.

Begin Planning Today

Every successful event begins long before guests enter your reception. Our event specialists will guide you through the event planning process. Begin planning your wedding with Cork Factory Hotel by contacting our event team at wed@corkfactoryhotel.com or 717.945.1919.

+/- read less