Considering Lilies Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Kim and the entire Considering Lilies team did a phenomenal job of capturing the love, joy, tears and excitement of my wedding day. From the moment I stepped into my dress, they were there snapping photos, giving me advice and helping to make me comfortable. Kim was quick to get us a sneak peek after our wedding was over so that I could share them with friends and family. We also used Considering Lilies for our engagement pictures and a photo booth during our reception. I cannot say enough good things about the talent, cooperation and creativity of this team. I hope to use them again in the future. Thanks you CLP!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
106 W. Third St., Perrysburg, OH 43551
BLOG

International award-winning photojournalist, Kim Koluch is the owner and senior photographer of Considering Lilies. Her style is romantic, creative, fun and unobtrusive.

Believing that your wedding itself is a work of art, Kim sets out to preserve your story for generations to come by capturing the details and emotions of your ... read more

Believing that your wedding itself is a work of art, Kim sets out to preserve your story for generations to come by capturing the details and emotions of your day.

Kim is available for worldwide travel.

For more information, give us a call 419-872-7582 or visit http://www.consideringlilies.com

+/- read less