Claire Pacelli Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If there is ONE vendor you need at your wedding, you MUST HIRE CLAIRE!... I can't stress how AWESOME she is. She has the ability to make non-photogenic people look fantastic! She isn't like a cookie cutter photographer, who has a list of exactly the amount of photos and styles to take. Instead, she has that special artistic eye that just gives her inspiration on the fly, given the lighting or ambience around her! She has a RARE personality that gets things done and she gives you instructions in a direct way, but yet you still LOVE her for getting yourself into order because you can trust that you are in awesome hands. She really isn't JUST a photographer, but also a planner all-in-one! Thankfully we had Claire, because our planner wasn't very organized or had any direction, but with Claire rest your fears aside! Claire was there to make sure our schedule was in place and she tried her very hardest to get fit it all in. She was able to fit in artistic shots within minutes.. hard to imagine she even made it possible! She delivered sneak peeks so quickly after the wedding (especially after some horror stories I have had of friends who haven't gotten their pictures to a year after the event, she is someone you can trust that she will deliver!) She works super hard, she is beyond responsive, and she honestly works with your vision to make it come to reality. We were a little more difficult than the average couple asking for pictures of our entire wedding and subgroups and given our tight schedule, CLAIRE MADE IT HAPPEN! My family (and trust me they have HIGH Standards).. couldn't stop raving about how amazing she was and how she made our day that much more amazing. She is everywhere during the reception. If you're jumping and dancing, be sure she'll be jumping along capturing all those special moments! I love her SO much, she wasn't a vendor, but a guest in my eyes.. a special friend that I couldn't speak highly enough of!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Central Florida, FL 32780
BLOG

All You Need Is Love

Orlando Award Winning Photographer Claire Pacelli will capture the passion of your wedding day leaving you with an abundance of glamorous, photojournalistic, and timeless images to cherish for ages to come. Visit her website and see how unique, modern, and fun your wedding images can be!

About your photographer:

Hey there, I hope you like what you have seen so far, but a wedding is so much more than pictures. Its about connections and relationships. The person you hire you need to know and trust to capture you relationship with your significant other. So I figured you deserve to know more about who I am.

My first name is actually Clairesse (yes like Silence of the lambs) why do you think I cut it short? =P I am married to my high school sweetheart, Matt. So true love is something I firmly believe in. We have been together since I was 14 and got married on our 10 year anniversary. He is just about the most sweetest man, and asked me to marry him when we were 16 at the front of my parents house. (My mom took this picture).

I love what I do, and I do it full time! You don't have to worry about me trying to juggle your big day with a full time job, because capturing your big day is my sole focus. Keeping in touch with you is my whole focus. Making sure you are happy, you have the day of your dreams is truly the greatest reward to me. Im not a stuffy corporation, you are not just another number to me. Give me a call 321-277-5514 it's my cell phone, text me if you are more comfortable, and assuming I'm not shooting a wedding or on a evening date with my husband I would love to chat about your wedding. I want to know your story! Tell me your plans!

A Poem to my Bride:

I want to take your breath away, with just a simple glance.

For you to hear the music as you look at your first dance.

Your eyes to become misty when you see him hold back tears.

All the memories in your hands you'll cherish through the years.

I want to give you artistry, I want your stills to speak,

To tell you of the joy you felt, while dancing cheek to cheek.

I want to give you timeless treasures, and make your spirit soar.

I want choosing me to be a feeling, and not another chore.

With wishes to be your photographer.

Stay Blessed!

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Digital Files, Proofs
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Claire is one of a kind, she stole my heart with her kindness and passion for the craft of photography, she is truly a gem of a person and an amazing photographer.