That First Moment Reviews

That First Moment 4
That First Moment 5
That First Moment 6

Danny · Married on 04/20/2018

We were very lucky to have Claire and Rob capture our destination wedding! Not only did they go above and beyond accommodating our crazy travel plans (and families lol), but they left us with so many incredible photos!

They are easy to talk to, great at knowing just what to say to get everyone laughing and comfortable in front of the camera! They are an incredible team that adds an extra energy to your celebration!!

Their turnaround was lightning quick and everyone couldn’t stop raving over our pictures!! I will never regret choosing That First Moment! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Mariheta · Married on 02/24/2018

AMAZING !! I love them, they captured every detail of my wedding day. I highly recommended them for a special event, they are extremely professional and have great personalities.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lindsey · Married on 02/10/2018

Claire and Rob were an awesome duo!!! They did an amazing job capturing our day as well as our engagement session!! Extremely energetic and really make you feel comfortable! We had a sneak peak of the wedding photos with in 24 hours following our wedding day!! Phenomenal we can barely wait another 5-7 weeks for the remaining pictures! Awesome job and so easy to work with! Captured candid shots, always there when needed!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Tracey · Married on 10/20/2017

Hands-down the absolute best decision we made for our wedding was to choose Claire & Rob as our photographers!! There was no way I was going to just grab a friend with a good camera. We had one day and one opportunity to capture one of the most important days of our lives. Having mentally prepped for the chaos, we knew the photographer needed to be on point and these two were, and then some!!!
    Our engagement photo session allowed us to get comfortable with them both and get to know them. It was brilliant! By the day of the wedding we were both so comfortable our pictures came out naturally and added to the elegance. We really feel like the engagement photos helped to set the tone for the caliber of wedding we were planning.
    It felt like we had our own personal set of wedding day guardian angels with those two on our side. They prep you perfectly ahead of time, really work together as a team both with one another and with us.
    Their style is elegant and classy with a modern edge and they perfectly captured the essence of “us” and our love for one another. The turn around time on sneak peeks and the full ‘albums’ was more than we could have ever asked for. They maximize their use of technology to make things easier and more streamline without weighing you down with tools it will take you a year to learn.
    Claire and Rob are absolutely phenomenal! You can rest easy knowing even if everything goes wrong at your wedding, your pictures will still be everything you ever dreamed of.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    That First Moment 7
    That First Moment 8
    That First Moment 9
    That First Moment 10
    That First Moment 11
    That First Moment 12

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2016

Claire Pacelli Photography is the BEST photography duo you will find! Claire and Rob took our engagement photos as well as wedding day photos and we could not have asked for more beautiful pictures that captured the two of us. My fiancé and I chose Claire and Rob for the fun, natural photos they are known for taking as well as their happy and funny personalities. Rob kept us laughing throughout both photo sessions while Claire captured the joy. Their vision and talent to take photos in different locations is rare and truly amazing! After our wedding we had multiple family members and guests raving about their work and personalities. They made everyone feel comfortable and were even able to get our wild groomsmen organized to get some great shots (it was not an easy task!) Our wedding photos are perfect and they do not look staged at all. We plan to use Claire and Rob for any photo event in the future as they are simply the greatest!

They are also quick to get photos to you. We had a sneak peak of three gorgeous photos the night of our wedding, just after the reception ended. We had all of our photos within 10 days!! Their class, fun attitude, teamwork, and amazing talent makes them the best photographer I have ever had photos taken by. They captured every special moment and the quirky craziness of our friends and families.

Thank you Claire and Rob for all you did for us, we couldn't have asked for better photos! We so appreciate you both!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2016

I knew that our photographer was going to be THE MOST IMPORTANT choice we made in our wedding planning, as we'll be looking at and sharing them for years to come. I expected this to be an incredibly stressful decision, but the moment we came across Claire and Rob, we KNEW their style was right for us! I found myself going through album after album on their website, with tears in my eyes as my fiance and I recognized how perfect they were for what we envisioned.

I felt an instant flash of anxiety when I was told "the photographers are here," as I often find myself nervous around cameras. However, Claire instantly put me at ease with her bubbly personality and overflowing enthusiasm. The dressing room gained an extra dose of FUN and was filled with laughter as we began our pre-ceremony photos!!!

Throughout the day, Claire and Rob were simultaneously invisible, yet always right there when we were looking for them. They promised us in advance that they would never request us to step away from the festivities unless they believed they found an incredible shot, and they weren't kidding! There was only one time during the reception when Claire approached us with excitement about a shot that she thought we would like, and that image is now referenced by many people as one of their favorites!

We received our Sneak Peek album (37 images) only THREE DAYS after our wedding! It was so exciting to be able to view these images with my husband so soon after the wedding and to be able to share them with our family and friends. One month after our wedding, we received our remaining albums (576 images!), separated by pre-ceremony, ceremony, formal, and reception albums.

I will always recommend That First Moment Photography! Claire becomes an instant friend, and together Claire and Rob capture moments that allow you to relive the beauty and sentiment of the day. You will NOT be disappointed if you select Claire and Rob to capture your day!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Brianne · Married on 10/01/2016

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Claire and Rob! Tomorrow will be one month since our wedding and I am still blown away by how amazing they were! We just got the photos back today and I am IN LOVE!! Claire and Rob were such a pleasure to work with from the beginning, always professional and willing to answer any questions. When we met them for our engagement session I knew that we had made the perfect choice! They were both so willing to do whatever it took to get the perfect shot. Come wedding day they did not disappoint either! From seeking out the perfect places to shoot, to singing to the flower girl to get her to smile these two were amazing! I was shocked when we got the photos back at the amazing candid shots they got during the reception. They were able to give us perfect instructions during the formal photos, which I totally appreciated. If you are looking for a photographer that is going to take amazing photos, formals, candid shots and totally amazing staged photos look no further. These two have an amazing knack for being able to find gorgeous shots wherever they go!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Katelyn and Christopher · Married on 02/20/2016

Claire and Rob are absolutely AMAZING!!! We are OBSESSED with their bubbly personalities, fun spirits, and untouched talent! Photos were #1 on our list and we are beyond ecstatic that we placed our trust in them. We would hire them both again in a heartbeat! Friends and family raved about our engagement pictures, sneak peek wedding pictures (which we received just days after the wedding) and the final product. They’re so creative and truly capture beauty in every picture. Their ability to make everyone feel comfortable and confident with their fun personalities and high energy is unprecedented. Words cannot describe how happy we are that we had our perfect day captured by such talented photographers!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Kristin · Married on 12/20/2015

Claire was absolutely amazing. I felt the photographer was the most important vendor because pictures will last a lifetime! She was very responsive and helpful the months before the wedding always answering any questions I had. The day of she flew around like superwoman capturing every single moment that night. We received our sneak peak only a couple days after the wedding and I was speechless at how beautiful every single picture was. I highly recommend Claire if your looking for an awesome photographer!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Jasmine · Married on 10/17/2015

Claire is an amazing photographer. She exceeded every single expectation that I had. Not only was she very professional, she was fun and had so much energy. She is very responsive and put my nerves at ease when I told her that my now husband and I are not very photogenic at all. She definitely worked well with my high maintenance family during the wedding. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I am amazed at how she got so many beautiful shots. Everyone would be so lucky to have Claire photograph your special day.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2015

Claire was absolutely incredible!! Not only was she professional, honest and hardworking, but she also really took the time to get to know my husband and myself. She listened to everything I wanted, and the final result was photos that I adore- and that perfectly match the vision I had for my wedding. She made sure that every detail was captured- from engagement photos to our last dance at our reception and every smile, tear and emotion in between. She's everything you'll want in a photographer. Even my 2 year old flower girl fell in love when Claire started singing to get her attention!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience- and Claire exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2015

Claire is truly an amazing photographer! Claire was the photographer for our daughters wedding on July 31st, 2015. My daughter had seen her work from a friend and knew immediately that she wanted to hire Claire for her wedding. What a great decision because not only is Claire so professional and a truly nice person, she is also amazing with the pictures she takes. She has the ability to make everything in the photo come alive and she manages to capture the emotion and spirit of the people inside the photo. She also takes such unique and different types of pictures that you don't normally see with a photographer. She has a perfect knack to see and capture a moment. I would very much recommend Claire Pacelli Photography to everyone! She is really amazing. Thank you so much Claire.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Tara · Married on 07/31/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER!! BOOK HER ASAP!!
    Claire was nothing short of spectacular for our wedding. Her energy can make the whole room fill up with love & laughter. She truly is incredible with her camera. .some of the poses she had my husband and I doing..i thought to myself..uh, hows this going to look?! *NEVER* doubt her..every single shot she took was absolutely breathtaking. All my guests enjoyed her and her AMAZING photos. Claire is a gem, not only did she 1. adjust to my budget 2. give us a FREE engagement shoot 3. help with putting the flowers on family members and getting the wedding actually set up 4. stayed past her time & lastly, not only amazed my husband & I, but all our friends and family for the biggest day of our lives. Its hard to fully express my gratitude towards Claire in words. The love I have for her is through the roof.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/07/2015

Claire was an absolute joy to work with. We had our engagement photos a few months ago and immediately fell in love with her work. We just got married last weekend and the very next day Claire had sent us a sneak peak of our wedding photos. They were absolutely beautiful and we cannot wait to see the rest! She's the best!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2015

Claire is the BEST!!!!! If you are on the market for a wedding photographer, you have to give Claire a chance!! She is so sweet and we immediately hit it off. I knew I made a great choice in booking her. She was professional and friendly and always went above and beyond. I have not received my wedding photos yet, but I do have the sneak peak and they are INCREDIBLE! I got SOO many compliments on our engagement photos. I loved them so much, I had them displayed everywhere for the wedding. She has an amazing eye and a true talent. Can't wait to see the rest of my photos! We LOVE Claire!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Lindsay · Married on 12/20/2014

Claire is nothing short of amazing! She goes above and beyond! She is an awesome photographer... And a wonderful person! She is very professional and funny and got all the pictures done in a timely manner. She also gave us a sneak peak the day after the wedding. The pictures are amazingggg and I cannot wait to see the rest!!!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Dimitri · Married on 12/06/2014

Claire Pacelli is a top notch photographer. We had our wedding on December 6, 2014 and couldn't be happier with our choice. In addition to her charismatic personality, she knew how to push everything along so that we got all of the photos we wanted. We were very impressed with the results and she was right on time with her promise to deliver the photos to us. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/08/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Claire. She was professional from start to finish, I really appreciated her attention to detail and her creativity. She did a wonderful job at keeping us on schedule throughout the day without missing a shot. All of our guests commented on her professionalism and got a kick out of watching her, she was on the ground in the bushes standing on benches...anything to capture our special moments. Thank you Claire!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2014

If there is ONE vendor you need at your wedding, you MUST HIRE CLAIRE!... I can't stress how AWESOME she is. She has the ability to make non-photogenic people look fantastic! She isn't like a cookie cutter photographer, who has a list of exactly the amount of photos and styles to take. Instead, she has that special artistic eye that just gives her inspiration on the fly, given the lighting or ambience around her! She has a RARE personality that gets things done and she gives you instructions in a direct way, but yet you still LOVE her for getting yourself into order because you can trust that you are in awesome hands. She really isn't JUST a photographer, but also a planner all-in-one! Thankfully we had Claire, because our planner wasn't very organized or had any direction, but with Claire rest your fears aside! Claire was there to make sure our schedule was in place and she tried her very hardest to get fit it all in. She was able to fit in artistic shots within minutes.. hard to imagine she even made it possible! She delivered sneak peeks so quickly after the wedding (especially after some horror stories I have had of friends who haven't gotten their pictures to a year after the event, she is someone you can trust that she will deliver!) She works super hard, she is beyond responsive, and she honestly works with your vision to make it come to reality. We were a little more difficult than the average couple asking for pictures of our entire wedding and subgroups and given our tight schedule, CLAIRE MADE IT HAPPEN! My family (and trust me they have HIGH Standards).. couldn't stop raving about how amazing she was and how she made our day that much more amazing. She is everywhere during the reception. If you're jumping and dancing, be sure she'll be jumping along capturing all those special moments! I love her SO much, she wasn't a vendor, but a guest in my eyes.. a special friend that I couldn't speak highly enough of!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Not only was her photography was amazing, but she was great to work with as well. Our guests were even commenting on how great she was. She gave great photography tips for all of us, was flexible with timing, the schedule, and our guests, and most of all I felt that she had just as much fun taking pictures of our wedding as we had in it.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Julie · Married on 08/22/2014

It's been a couple months since our wedding, but let me just say, Claire was the best decision!! She was absolutely wonderful to work with. Listened to what I wanted, communicated, followed-through on everything and on the wedding day, she got there with ease and made us all feel at ease. She was able to capture all of our great memories/moments of our day and we couldn't have made a better decision when it came to photographers. I'll never forget how much she complimented me on my wedding day with how wonderful I looked...she would take a picture and say how beautiful it was and showed me. It was a nice addition to my day for sure :) Claire is top notch. She was flexible to work with, and bless her heart, as I swear my wedding day was the hottest day of the year, she still made everything look flawless.

Thanks so much Claire!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

We used Claire for our wedding this past saturday and we absolutely loved her!
    From the moment we first spoke with her we fell in love with her energy and enthusiasm. She was exactly what we were looking for.
    She was so creative and was great with directing poses. She allowed us to enjoy our reception while still capturing any shots we asked for and capturing all the fun. All in all, she was great! We would pick her over and over again.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Claire was the photographer at my daughter's wedding and the photos she posted THE VERY NEXT DAY were stunning. I am not one to write too many reviews online, however I felt compelled to thank her and this was the most public way I could think of doing it. She was timely, professional, patient and most important a master crafts person at her profession.

Anyone reading this review and deciding whether this is the right photographer for their event can rest assured that choosing Claire is the right decision. Amazing photographer and amazing photos. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 08/03/2014

Claire is just perfect!! She is so unbelievably talented, professional, and sweet - with enough sass to keep our crazy groomsmen in line :-) She kept the whole day on track and each one of my photos looks like a work of art! Could not be happier. Your photos are how you will remember your wedding years from now - and mine capture the day so beautifully! I love them!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Tripp · Married on 06/13/2014

Claire was absolutely awesome! She was such a pleasure to work with from our first e-mail. She is always very responsive, professional, and upbeat! My husband and I have said time and time again that she was the best decision of our wedding. She was very flexible and accommodating with our out-of-town wedding and large (and somewhat complicated) families. She made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera, while still being able to be assertive and get the job done when she needed to. And her pictures are AMAZING! She is beyond talented, and truly captured all the emotions and wonderful moments of our big day. All of our family members and guests continue to rave about how great of a job Claire did, and so do we! We were so lucky to have had her be part of our special day, and very grateful for the beautiful work she did!

Sent on 07/22/2014