CJ's Off the Square

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

No less than FIVE stars! Highly Recommend! From the moment I walked up the front steps into the historic romance of Cj’s Off the Square and met CJ Dickson I felt an immediate connection and knew this is where we would be married. Over the next year, CJ helped me bring my watercolor garden wedding come to life. I quickly realized CJ’s advice was golden and was so happy to have her planning expertise. It's wonderful when people find what they are meant to do in life and CJ is truly passionate about her business. During the planning process, I would have a question and she would troubleshoot and come back with solutions, suggestions, and even recommend local vendors she trusted to get the job done. The fun, laughter, and great moments leading up to the wedding were more like coffee with a friend than planning. When it came to the wedding day, I was truly able to enjoy the entire day and night of the wedding because I knew every detail had already been taken care of by CJ and her team. From the first meeting to the sparkler send off, CJ made us feel at all times like we were being looked after and every detail was perfect in the planning and implementation of our wedding. We truly had the best day ever during our wedding, and we couldn't have done it without them! I would highly recommend CJ Dickson and CJ’s Off the Square for any wedding/reception/rehearsal dinner/party/event! We adore you!
Best wishes,
Charline & Andrew

CJ's Off the Square responded with the following comments:

Charline, you are simply the BEST! Thank you a million times over for sharing your experience with other brides. It was just so wonderful working with you and Andrew and I just know you have an amazing life ahead of you. Big hugs!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
218 3rd Ave. N, Franklin, TN 37064
BLOG

All-inclusive garden venue in Historic Downtown Franklin

Only minutes south of Nashville, you will find an oasis of Southern charm and hospitality at CJ’s Off the Square. Our historic house and garden are the perfect venue for romantic garden weddings and events and our all-inclusive event packages make planning any occasion easy and fun, giving you endless style, value and convenience.

... read more

Who says event planning has to be stressful? At CJ’s Off the Square, we make the entire process easy and fun so you can truly relax and be a guest at your own party. From gorgeous garden weddings to laid back garden parties and rehearsal dinners, you are all set in just three simple steps.  Read more about our services, pricing, packages and all-inclusive options (perfect for destination weddings!) at our website HERE.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms
Established: 2005
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (29)
We can't say enough about CJ's Off the Square. A beautiful setting with a wonderful staff, no wonder CJ's is one of the most sought after venues for weddings in Franklin. Every event we have worked at CJ's has been executed extremely well. These girls know weddings and elegant style!
PROS I KNOW (85)
CJ's Off the Square is a wedding venue from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro. CJ's Off the Square is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in Garden Weddings and Rehearsal Dinners