Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Amy Nicole Photography

I’m an intentional photographer who seeks to capture stories in their graceful simplicity. With a background in photojournalism, I create timeless images that you’ll value for years to come. Your wedding is the first day as a husband, as a wife and as a family. I want you to remember your wedding day with my photographs, but even more so, I want to provide a remarkable narrative of the first day of your lives together.

Whether it be an intimate civil court ceremony, or a three-day celebration of love, I focus on the real moments of a wedding. Your grandparents and parents watching you with pride. The moment you see your groom as you walk down the aisle. Your husband staring at you in disbelief that you are his wife. These are the things you’ll never forget.

I do it for you, I do it for your family and I do it for your incredible story.

Follow Amy Nicole Photography on

• Real Weddings 118

8 Reviews for Amy Nicole Photography

Katy · Married on 04/26/2019

Amy was wonderful!

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with! We battled rain for both our engagement session and wedding, but Amy still managed to take so many beautiful photos. She is so thoughtful and detailed, and you can tell that she is truly passionate about her work! We received numerous compliments from our wedding party and wedding guests about how wonderful she was. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved every second of working with Amy!! From the day we met her we knew we had chosen well for our wedding photographer. Not only did she do an awesome job capturing our wedding day but she was also a joy to work with on our wedding day and the months leading up to our wedding. She went above and beyond in answering my questions and helping me think through the schedule of our wedding day so the wedding would run as smoothly and stress free as possible. We were blown away when we saw the pictures from our wedding and will treasure them for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

You never know when you meet someone what part they may play in your life. I met Amy on a flight to Charlottesville, she was headed home and I was headed there for a wedding. We bonded over our shared love of Nashville, where we had both lived previously. Towards the end of the flight Amy mentioned she was a photographer, I took her business card and we went our separate ways. Fast forward a few months later, my boyfriend and I got engaged and I had more than enough ample time to stalk Amy’s photography page. Her photography is stunning! She captures those beautiful moments that you think you and your partner are the only ones that see, and it’s not just a fluke it’s picture after beautiful picture. There is still a point every day that I sit down to marvel at all of the beautiful photos she has given us, it’s truly such a blessing. She has tasked us with choosing 100 of our favorites to send us in a beautiful heirloom box, but I haven’t been able to just choose 100…they are all too perfect! Amy was always so professional, but became a good friend throughout the process and in my opinion that's exactly what every bride needs! Thank you so much Amy, we will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Amy Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• CJ's Off the Square
    CJ's Off the Square Mansion Weddings

We simply love working with Amy Nicole. She is an incredibly talented photographer and we love how much she cares about our couples, their story and their lives. She has a wonderful eye for detail but never misses the bigger picture when she is shooting a wedding at CJ's Off the Square.

• Charlottesville, VA, 22911 See on map