Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography

Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography

My Superpower: helping Hot Mamas grow their CONFIDENCE by rediscovering their BEAUTY.

1229 Heights Blvd
Houston, TX 77008 | map
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: Boudoir Photography
Experience in various lighting: As a wedding photographer for years, I have experience with almost everything!
Media Preference: Digital
# of Photographers I normally have an assistant help me with styling and making your shoot fantastic!
Guarantees presence at event: Yes. I have a contract that says that too.
Books >1 event per day Yes for boudoir. No for weddings.
Replacement photographer: Yes, I have an extensive network of photographers who I could call upon if I had an emergency.
Equipment Used: 4 camera bodies, approximately 10 lenses, 3 flashes, monopods, and anything else we may feel is necessary for the day.
Back-up Equipment We have backups for everything from camera bodies to lenses to flashes.
Charges: There are a variety of package options, and I am happy to provide custom quotes to meet exact needs.
Shooting Overtime:
Charges for travel: Over 100 miles outside of 77002 (downtown Houston), there is a mileage fee.
Availability of Proofs: 2-3 weeks.
Initial proofs format: In person proofing so that I can assist you with going through selecting the perfect images for your needs.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs Proofing is handled in person. Online galleries are limite and only done on a limited basis.
Retains photo copyrights: Yes. A print release is provided with the DVD of digital images if purchased.
Reserve publishing rights: Yes, with the client's approval.
Digital files or negatives: They are available for purchase.
Online Images:
Albums offered: coffee table style, flushmount style, and a couture album - all with a variety of options.
Final album completion: Varies depending on the album type selected. Within 10 days to 2 months from the album being approved.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice: There is an extensive FAQ section on my website which might cover questions not answered here. Please feel free to check it out, and contact me if you have any questions that I haven't answered. I would love to hear from you!

- Select a photographer that you truly like as a person. Don't choose your photographer based on the albums that they offer. Most photographers can access any album company, and the connection you have with your photographer on your wedding day will shine through in your photographs! - Feed your photographer in the main room where everyone else is eating. That way, they know when the bride & groom get up to mingle, and if any spontaneous events happen, they will be able to photograph them. - Talk to your photographer about what their digital negatives mean. Are they edited, or straight out of the camera? Mine are white balanced, color-corrected, and some are converted to black & white based on artistic preference.

713-401-9269
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7