Cherry Blossom String Quartet

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
06/14/2015

CBSQ was so great. The memory of their playing Eine Kleine Nachtmusik as I walked down the aisle will forever be seared in my memory as one of the top 10 moments of my life, and their beautiful playing helped make it that way. They were fantastic to work with - Erin always replied to my emails in a very timely manner, and was very helpful when I had questions. As another reviewer mentioned, I unfortunately did not get to spend much time around their music, as I was taking pictures during cocktail hour, but my guests were very impressed and I think it helped to set a wonderful, romantic atmosphere for the wedding. Their prices were also very reasonable and competitive with others in the market.

What I especially loved about CBSQ was that they were their own company. A lot of the string quartets we reviewed when we were searching were hired as a part of a larger wedding vendor company, and that wasn't what we wanted - it just felt too corporate. CBSQ is their own thing, and working with them felt very homely and comfortable, because I was able to speak with one of the musicians herself.

Additionally, I loved the selection of clips they had on their website, as well as their large repertoire of classical music. They had so many beautiful options to choose from to make our wedding sound as perfect as we wanted. If you are searching for a string quartet in the area, you cannot go wrong with CBSQ. Just talk to them, listen to some of their clips, and browse their website - you'll be very much impressed and very lucky to have them be a part of your wedding.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22201

Elegance For All Occasions

Since 1992, the Cherry Blossom String Quartet (CBSQ) has been delighting audiences across the Washington, D.C. area. The group is run by its musicians who work one-on-one with clients providing personalized service. Please consider using CBSQ for your next event. We promise to create an inviting atmosphere that your guests are guaranteed to enjoy. Visit our website at http://cherryblossomstrings.com/ to learn more or inquire about our availability.

+/- read less