Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

The Best Dressed Weddings Are Created By...Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

2395 Tamiami Trail
Bell Plaza Suite 6-7
Port Charlotte, FL 33952 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us
     Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear has an extensive selection of Bridal Gowns, mothers gowns, bridesmaid attire, and flowergirl dresses.  All can be purchased from stock or special ordered for your wedding.  Prepare to be pampered by our professional staff of bridal consultants as we take you from your first day of shopping to your wedding day in the gown of your dreams!  We offer over 500 bridal gowns in stock to choose from, from the top designers of the year!   No bridal party is too big or too small for our staff.  And don't forget the groom...
     Charlotte Formalwear is the ONLY full-service Tuxedo Rental & Sales in Charlotte County!  Teds' onsite formalwear section is the solution for the "perfect groom", we will dress him & groomsmen to co-ordinate with the bride and her bridesmaids!
     Call or stop in to become the best dressed wedding party in your town from Charlotte Bridal & Formalwear!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy i choose this bridle shop for my dress! Its small but i made a appointment and I got right in and they made all my girls feel comfortable. They have lots of dresses to choice from. All there ladies were all very helpful. Debbi S. Was amazing helping me try on all the dress and really knowing and listening to exactly what I wanted!!!! Debbi made my experience something i will never forget!! I definitely would recommend to anyone to go here for a amazing experience like i did!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
The absolutely best wedding shop! Lynn, Ted and the entire staff are extremely helpful. So many brides have told us what a wonderful experience they have had purchasing the beautiful and stunning wedding gowns.
Associations I Belong to
Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear is a wedding dress & attire from Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Venice , Sarasota, and Southwest Florida. Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear is a professional wedding dress and tuxedo salon that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Custom wedding dress and tuxedo looks
941-255-1205
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment