Celebrations Catering & Special Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We celebrated our wedding at Rosemont Manor which is partnered with Celebrations Catering. Although skeptical at first, my husband and I were highly impressed with their vast menu selections and quality of the food. David was incredibly responsive to emails and fully assisted with planning our menu. He was able to create an appetizer based on my obsession with fried green tomatoes and captured our vision perfectly.

We received many compliments throughout our wedding weekend and were overall pleased with David and his staff. My only complaint is that mine and my husband's reception dinner was cold. We served it buffet-style and believe this to be a result of being served first. Luckily, the guests did not have the same issue (which is something that I worried about throughout our entire meal).

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
46090 Lake Center Plaza, Suite 209, Potomac Falls, VA 20165

Schedule your complimentary planning session today!

Weddings are our specialty! Catering events with 20 years experience, Chef Morant prepares many genres of cuisine for weddings, receptions, rehearsals and brunches – Buffets, Plated, Stations, Heavy Hors d’oeuvres, Dessert Stations to name a few.

Providing Full Service to Mini Service, the events department can provide skilled trained servers, bartenders (including bartenders if you want to provide your own alcohol), event captains, chefs, pantry staff, and more. In addition, we can provide party rentals to included table linens, linen napkins, tables, chairs, china, glassware, flatware, runners, overlays, and many many more tabletop items.

Special dietary needs? Vegetarian? Gluten-Free? Heart Healthy?, etc – ask and our chef will be delighted to prepare it for you.

Schedule your complimentary planning session today by calling our office and mentioning WeddingWire!  One of our experienced and talented Bridal Event Consultants would be pleased to sit down with you to help design an event to fit your tastes, style and budget.

Congratulations on your recent engagement, we look forward to working with you!

+/- read less