Celebrations Catering & Special Events Reviews

123 Reviews for Celebrations Catering & Special Events

• Randy

Randy Lea · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Everything was perfect!

A week after my daughter's wedding and our guests are still raving about the food. I didn't realize what went into catering a wedding until I witnessed the entire mobile kitchen set up. Everything was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious, the bartenders were awesome, everyone was super friendly, and unbelievably efficient. In this time of COVID, everyone was professional and helped us with our efforts in social distancing our guests by adding extra tables, and setting up outside. Special shout out to David - thank you so much for helping to make our daughter's special day PERFECT!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Heather

Heather Foss · Married on 09/26/2020

The Perfect Accompaniment

Celebrations was recommend to us by our venue, The Historic Rosemont. We did our due diligence in search for caterers in our area to ensure we picked the absolute perfect caterer for us, and we did! David is easy going and easy to work with. We did our tasting in January 2020, approximately 8 months prior to our celebration. IT WAS AMAZING! Seriously, because of the salad we tried we started putting pickled vegetables in ours. The appetizers and entrees are something my then fiancé and I talked about non-stop leading up to our day because everything was so good. I can’t express enough how much we loved the food and the experience.

On the day of our celebration, the staff of Celebrations Catering practiced all COVID-19 safety precautions and wore masks during the entire event. They were very accommodating to us and all of our guests and flexible when it came to no show guests. We got so many compliments on the bartender(s) that Celebrations brought! The drinks were made very well and I am very picky when it comes to alcoholic beverages. I would 100% recommend Celebrations Catering service for any event you may be having. They will listen to what you want and how you want it, provide ideas, and will provide their services with great care.

Sent on 10/03/2020

Melissa Langerman · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Catering 02.22.20

We had our wedding at Rosemont Manor and Rosemont Springs, and Celebrations is their preferred career - and they were fantastic!! We had initial contact and menu planning and table layout working with David (owner), who was wonderful. We then worked with Adolpho and Yesenia, who were both very knowledgeable, had great suggestions, and were very flexible and understanding as things were added and changed throughout the planning process. Helped us create a few signature cocktails and planing to have snacks and drinks set aside for the wedding party.
    Yesenia was especially wonderful on the day of my wedding - taking time to check in on me and my husband throughout the night and making sure we had meals and drinks. Thank you Yesenia!! Their entire team was great. Fantastic service!!!! They setup and took down at the end of the night. They set up our desserts from our cake vendor. They helped to take away so much of the stress for the reception, and I am very grateful. And the food was amazing!!! They provide a great selection of quality options fbor catering. Highly highly recommend Celebrations!
    Thank you Yesenia, Adolpho, and David!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding catering 10.26.19

We just held our wedding and used celebrations catering for our wedding dinner. Since the beginning everyone at celebrations were so wonderful to work with. From our tasting to finalizing the menu and options, communicating was a breeze. I worked with Lois Aylestock on finalizing our menu and she was such a pleasure to work with. We had some guests with allergies and Lois made sure to check with the chefs and CEO that our guests allergies were noted and accommodated. Lois also helped to match linens with my overall vision and colors and helped answer all of my questions. All of the staff from celebrations working and serving during our wedding were so wonderful especially our banquet captain who made sure everything ran so smoothly! We received so many compliments on all of the food served at our wedding (especially the shrimp at cocktail hour!) and would recommend celebrations to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Caterer Ever!

David and his team were phenomenal! Not only was the food at both our rehearsal dinner and reception amazing but their onsite team was amazing. Adolfo was a wonderful banquet captain, he was completely attuned to our every need. I must also commend the servers who worked both events. They worked tirelessly to assure that everything went smoothly and that everyone was happy. I highly recommend Celebrations and will definitely remember them for my own next catered event!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Michael

Michael George · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Service

We used Celebrations Catering for our wedding this weekend and they were fantastic. I don’t typically write reviews, but It would be wrong of me not to write one for this catering service and Walter. Walter is the reason this is getting written. Walter provided the absolute best service that we could dream of the entire weekend. Every time I needed something.. it was like he sensed it immediately and was there for me or my wife. But he makes you feel like he is there only for you and that you specifically are the only thing that matters. I felt like I had my own concierge all weekend even though I’m sure he was doing a million other things to make everything perfect. We honestly didn’t deserve the level of service he gave us and I couldn’t shut up about how great he was. The food, the drinks and the whole staff were all great, but what made our experience the best it could be from a catering standpoint was Walter and the pride he takes in what he does. The man really cares if you are happy and I will recommend him and his staff to everyone. So… this is a big thank you to Walter and Celebrations Catering for making our weekend amazing.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Merianos · Married on 09/11/2019

Delicious, Seasonal Wedding Fare

David and his team were like our second wedding planners. We are so grateful to their time and dedication to our wedding and making our vision a reality. We were married on 11/9 at Rosemont Manor and used Celebrations because the are the partner caterer, and couldn't have asked for a better team. We had lots of little unique details that they made reality, from signature drinks, to a special pizza they cut and served, to phenomenal reception food. Everything was warm, inviting, seasonal, and fresh. The day-of team were so kind and professional, and made sure my husband and I were taken care of from start to finish. Now I need to figure out the recipie for the salad we ate, because their dressing should be bottled and sold it was so good!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing!!!!

Everything was perfect! 😁 David was easy to work with and very accommodating!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious food and great service

Working with David was a very enjoyable experience! From our first meeting, to the tasting, to the cocktail hour and reception, everything was very professional, and of course the food was delicious. They were happy to cater to all of our specific requests, and made sure that we were well taken care of on our wedding day. The signature cocktails they made were delicious as well! We were very budget conscious during our wedding planning, and David was very helpful in maximizing our bang for our buck with his services.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Debra

Debra Lahr · Married on 02/11/2019

Wedding Dinner

This catering vendor was required for our wedding venue. I am so happy to recommend Celebrations for any event. The food was praised by many of our guests - not only did it taste great (150 served) but the service was awesome. Adolfo and his crew were by far the best catering crew I have ever had the pleasure to work with. The bride and groom felt like royalty!
    They were quick to respond to requests and made sure all the guests were happy.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Job

We were required by our venue to use Celebrations Catering, but they did an incredible job. The process was pretty easy and Vivian made herself very accessible by email. They were very flexible and had no problem with changing things out and making substitutions.

For the wedding they were absolutely incredible! The Banquet Captain did a great job of checking in with us (the bride and groom) to see if we needed anything. She brought us snacks and drinks during photos so that we could also enjoy the cocktail hour as well. The bartender who had been at our tasting brought us some special mixed drinks once dinner started.

Their staff was incredibly accommodating, friendly and on top of everything from the moment they arrived to packing everything up to leave. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/08/2018

Vivian and her team from Celebrations were such a great group to work with. They made sure we had absolutely zero worries leading up to our wedding with respect to our food! They were so accommodating for both our rehearsal dinner AND our reception, bringing in vegan and vegetarian options as well as our normal dinner service. The food was incredible, the service team was fantastic, and every single our of our guests went out of their way to compliment how great the food and the service team was. Special thanks to the service team captain who went above and beyond to make sure we got to taste everything that was served as well!! Thanks so much to Celebrations!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Celebrations was the required vendor for our venue, and we were highly satisfied with the variety of buffet choices, as well as their flexibility in tailoring the menu to fit our needs. Our tasting was wonderful, and we were happy with the linen colors and rental options. They provided the option for child meals, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free meals ad appetizers.

We went with the BBQ Chic and it was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Erin · Married on 07/29/2018

I highly recommend Celebrations Catering! The food was wonderful and they worked with us to provide the couple and guests with options and a great variety!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Susie · Married on 06/23/2018

The food was absolutely phenomenal! Everyone was raving all night about how great the food was!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2017

Celebrations Catering food is DELICIOUS. We had the BBQ Chiq menu for our wedding - all of our guests loved it. For cocktail hour we had meatballs, crab dip, and a cheese spread. We worked with Vivian to coordinate our menu and tasting - she was very responsive and helpful in planning. On the day of, the catering staff went above and beyond. They set up everything perfectly, the food was amazing, the bartenders were great - it couldn't have been better.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Joia · Married on 07/16/2017

Although we were required to use this vendor by our venue, we were absolutely pleased and impressed with them throughout the planning process - and, especially, on the big day! Honestly, having such amazing food and such an incredible staff "required" took planning stress away from us - I'd highly recommend Celebrations Catering for any event! Vivian worked with us to design an incredible menu and made sure to assist with special meal options for some of our guests (vegan, children). The complimentary tasting was done professionally, in a beautiful location, and allowed us to fine tune the selections we'd made. And then we get to wedding day - we were BLOWN AWAY by the celebrity treatment we got from the 10-crew staff. They anticipated our every need (kept our drinks full, carried our buffet plates to our sweetheart table, brought food/drinks to our photography shoot, etc.), overwhelmed us with kindness and professionalism, and made our wedding so incredibly wonderful! The food was AMAZING, and all of the guests raved about how deliciously full they were! THANK YOU for being an absolutely perfect company, from beginning to end, to cater such an important day for us!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

I recently had my wedding at Rosemont Manor and had Celebrations Catering cater our reception and our rehearsal dinner. David worked with us to design menus for both nights that our guests (and us!) enjoyed immensely. We got a lot of compliments on how delicious the food was and we were so impressed with the service of the catering staff. We were especially impressed with our banquet captain, Adolfo, who went above and beyond to make us feel like royalty on our special day. We highly recommend Celebrations Catering and couldn't be more pleased with their service.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Pam · Married on 07/03/2017

I am a mother of the bride and I just want to say that Celebrations Catering made my daughter's wedding day run so smoothly that I had a wonderful day. We had our event at Historic Rosemont Manor in Berryville Virginia and Celebrations is their most frequent caterer. First of all the chef, David O. Weinschel was extremely nice and accessible. He charmed us at our tasting, made delicious food and patiently answered our questions via email. The way our venue works it, you not only have your food from Celebrations but you are also renting your tables, chairs, linens and glassware from them, so it may seem pricey, but you have to realize what you are getting for that price. When Adolfo and Walter showed up around 2 for a 5 pm wedding I wondered how they would get it all done (they had set up the tables the previous day), but they worked very hard and had everything ready with a half an hour to spare. The bar operated seamlessly (the venue and the caterer allowed us to buy our own alcohol which was a substantial savings), the dinner was served promptly and was hot and delicious, and everyone had ready access to all the water, tea, and coffee they wanted (even before the ceremony). Adolfo was incredibly polite, checked in with myself and the father of the bride several times, and his staff impressively moved a huge cake twice with no disasters. I am told he has 20 years of experience and it showed. I would highly recommend this caterer and this venue.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2017

Attentive and professional, Celebrations is without a doubt the best you can get. The food is amazing and the staff work very hard to make your event a success.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Edna · Married on 05/14/2017

Vivian and her staff are amazing! We hired them bc they were the only carter accepted in the first venue we booked. Then, about 60 days before the wedding, we decided to have it at Morais Vineyards. Vivian was okay with working in there as well. It was perfect, since we didn't have to deal with choosing another carter, or loose our pre-payment. The table sets we rented from her were so beautiful, and appropriated for the new venue. Everything run so smoothie in our wedding day, that we did not have any stress. Vivian took care of everything! I loved that we hired her, and I totally recommend her company to other brides do be :)

Sent on 07/15/2017

Karol · Married on 10/22/2016

Vivian and her staff are excellent! They go to all extents to make your event special and worry free! Vivian was on top of every little detail. She listened to our wants and needs, added great suggestions, and stayed with us through the entire process of creating a magical wedding reception for our daughter! The food was marvelous - all of the guests remarked on how good everything was - and there was a wide menu to chose from! I wholeheartedly recommend Celebrations to everyone who appreciates friendly & professional staff, high quality food and service - with the added benefit of the personal touch to make your event everything you dreamed of!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/08/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Vivian and her team for our wedding at Lost Creek. The food was amazing and we received many compliments from guests afterwards. Vivian is a rockstar, she ran our event flawlessly from start to finish and ensured that the night went off without a hitch. She made sure that everyone involved knew what was going on and where to be at what times. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and provided a detailed, itemized bill that made it easy to see what you were paying for. All the servers and bartenders were excellent and there was never a long line at the bar and the tables were clean.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Celebrations catering was amazing. The food was great and the service was spectacular. The servers were friendly, attentive and very professional. There were so many little details that they took care of without being asked. They allowed us to bring our own alcohol and didn't charge a corkage fee. There was also no cake cutting fee. They are very upfront about their prices and easy to work with. They also do not add on a tip. You just pay the servers and chefs a tip at the end of the night as they refuse tips from guests.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Celebrations catered our wedding. The employees were incredible throughout our entire wedding. The food was spectacular. This company knows what they are doing and they do it well! I highly recommend Celebrations Catering and will use them again.

Sent on 07/13/2016