Celebrations Cakes and Catering LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I are from Philadelphia, but getting married in Louisiana. When we met with Susan she was very helpful and willing to work with us given the challenges of planning an out of town wedding. The food was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests! My husband and I are both vegetarian and Susan worked with us to create a menu which met all of our needs. On the day of the wedding Susan and her team set up decor, tables, food, etc and left us with nothing worry about! Overall we are very impressed with these services as she helped to make our day significantly less stressful...also delicious!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
202 South Pine Street, Dequincy, LA 70633
BLOG
Welcome to Celebrations Cakes and Catering! It is our goal to make your event an occasion to remember. We offer off-site catering as well as beautiful and delicious cakes for every occasion.
We service DeQuincy, Sulphur, Lake Charles, Vinton, Ragley, Moss Bluff, DeRidder and other surrounding areas.  Let our experienced staff help you to
create the event of your dreams.
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Stations
Maximum capacity: 600