Candid Stories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Candid Stories exceeded my high expectations! They got many beautiful shots that will help me cherish the memories of our wedding forever! Leslie is very easy to work with and helped throughout the whole wedding process to make everything run smoothly. I will definitely be using them for my future photographic moments!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
9595 Six Pines , Suite 8210, The Woodlands, TX 77380

Your Wedding...Your Story

Candid Stories - - Your Wedding...Your Story.  We are located in Market Street in The Woodlands, Tx. We offer a candid approach to capturing the story of your wedding day.
We come to every wedding with a team of 3-4 PHOTOGRAPHERS. (Not photographers and assistants)
There is a female lead photographer, which brings a unique approach to capturing all the little details that are important to you. There will always be a female photographer with the bride and a male photographer with the groom. We have cameras there and ready to capture anything that happens at your event.

Your Wedding...Your Story

Call us today to schedule an appointment to discuss details of your wedding day! +/- read less
Details