Cakes by Gaby!

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldn't have picked a better Baker than Cakes by Gaby! My wedding cake was my favorite part of the reception! Gaby and her assistants were so professional, and the cake was so delicious! I would definitely recommend them to every bride!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
14791 SW 143 Street, Miami, FL 33193
With 20 years of experience, Gaby Triana is the critically acclaimed "cake diva" and author of teen novels living in Miami, Florida. Articles about her self-taught cake artistry and books have appeared in numerous review journals and newspapers, including The Miami Herald, The Sun Sentinel, and The Boston Globe. Gaby has been baking most of her lif e, believes that the perfect cake is both beautiful AND delicious, and takes pride in her "entirely from scratch" approach to baking. No mixes. Only real ingredients. One designer, one cake at a time...that's why they're so good! Visit our website at www.cakesbygaby.com and her author site at www.gabytriana.com for more information.
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: No