Welcome to our unique and beautiful Clubhouse in picturesque Bronxville, New York
135 Midland Ave
Listed on the New York State and National Registers of Historic Places
Located only minutes from Manhattan
* The building, designed in 1927, has the many playful, architectural details of the Art Deco and Art Nouveau styles of the era. The two-story, mirrored Great Room is a multi-purpose room which seats 195 for events such as dinners, corporate meetings and seminars, weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, bridal and baby showers, card or chess tournements. The stage is perfect for plays, slide or power point presentations, and concerts. The piano is a Steinway grand. The room changes easily from an elegant concert hall to a cotillion ballroom, from a great dance floor, to an exhibition hall and conference location.
* Facilities are ideal for awards and fundraising banquets, including fashion shows.
* Our banquet hall is the only midsize hall in lower Westchester--the ideal size for 70 to 200 guests.
* A wedding location perfect for both the ceremony and reception!
* AV equipped.
* Adjacent to the hall is an outdoor sunken patio complemented with antique stonewalls and waterfall.
* The main entrance is a sunny, tiled Loggia, with a working fountain, which can be used for cocktails and displays.
* Smaller rooms available for 10 to 50 people.
* Catering available for all price ranges with ethnic and kosher menus available. Choose from our select list of Caterers or contact us about your own.
* Close to Metro North RR. Ample, off-street parking. Valet service available for large parties.
* Your event will be the sole activity scheduled, giving you exclusive use of the facility. The building’s elegant environment, significant architectural details, and warm ambience will enhance an event your guests will long remember.
* Members and 501(c)(3) organizations enjoy a substantial discount on reservation rates.
Here at the Bronxville Women's Club, we have a prestigious list of caterers who we work with to make your affair a day to remember. They will help you with everything from decorations, table arrangements, menus, and all the other details you don't even know what to think of!
They offer a variety of price ranges and menu possibilities. However, if there is a special menu or service that none of them can offer, give us a call at the Club at (914) 337-3252 to discuss your special arrangements.