Bridal Beauty Detroit, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bridal Beauty Detroit is fantastic! They traveled to me and had a one time fee for airbrush makeup which allowed my entire bridal party to receive it!It was a bit last minute as for my wedding there was some issues with a previous vendor, but I am so happy I switched and that they were available! They made me feel so comfortable and even helped to keep me calm during the getting ready affair when things got a little stressed! I would thoroughly recommend bridal beauty detroit to anyone getting married!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
36135 Plymouth Road, Livonia and also:, 10633 Highland Rd, White Lake 48386, Livonia & Oakland County, MI 48150
BLOG

Hair Styling & Airbrush Makeup Artistry ~ Currently booking for 2015

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We are every where you are and will go the extra mile (no travel fee literally) in serving you and your ladies on your most special day!  Our premier team of AWARD WINNING experts each love our clients and are so excited to pamper you and your bridal party!

Check out our website:  www.BridalBeautyDetroit.com

We are often imitated but, never duplicated.

Call us for your for your complimentary brochure or ask about our

free, no-obligation consultation.

We recently won:

The WeddingWire  Bride's Choice Award  for 3 years in a row!

The Knot's  Best Of Weddings  Award for 3 years in a row!

A-LIST DETROIT  1ST PLACE!   WINNERS of  BEST MAKEUP!

Save Time... Save Money!  Please give us a call today at 734 - 697 - 8529

Hope to hear from you real soon!

Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Massages, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Servic...
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 25
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Sylvia Farmer, owner of Bridal Beauty On Location, is not only an exemplary business women, but she is an amazing makeup artist. Sylvia and her staff will transform you into a picture perfect Bride with their airbrush style makeup artistry and hairstylists. Every Bride that has hired Bridal Beauty has been thrilled with their professionalism and beautiful work.
Bridal Beauty Detroit, LLC is a wedding Hair and Makeup Artisty Team from Detroit, MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Livonia, MI, Oakland County, MI, and Ann Arbor, Michigan. Bridal Beauty Detroit, LLC is a professional wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Team that has been part of the Metro Detroit wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Airbrush makeup and bridal hairstyling for brides and their wedding parties at their location of choice