Brian Phillips Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved working with Brian from our initial meeting. He was professional, yet easy going. He made me feel very at ease from the beginning. And if that wasn't enough, when he did our engagement photos I couldn't have been happier. I knew we had chosen the right photographer. The photos were beautiful despite the fact that my fiancé and I were freezing mid-fall. Brian met us in the South End and working quickly and efficiently. You would have never known how chilly it was from looking at our beautiful photos.

Our wedding day was the opposite. End of September is traditionally cool in Boston, but not for us! It was 82, much warmer than we had anticipated. Despite that, it ended up being perfect for our outdoor photos (post ceremony) on the water at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Brian was efficient in getting everyone together for our posed photos. He eagerly obliged us by taking pictures of my husband and I on my step-fathers boat. He was able to catch the moment perfectly. A mix of us being silly, posing titanic style on the front of the boat, with some beautiful more serious ones. The sun was setting as we made our way to the reception, but not before Brian captured it and us on the docks beautifully.

Brian made his way around the reception with the help of his amazing assistant Roxanna. I barely knew he was there! There are some amazing candid pictures of my husband and I, our friends and family. Looking through the pictures was like reliving the night all over again. It was by far the happiest day of my life and Brian couldn't have done a better job capturing it. His shots are breathtaking and he really has an eye for seeing things in a special way. Tears come to my eyes when I look at any of our pictures from our wedding day. There's truly not a bad one in the 1,673 shots he and Roxanna took. One of my favorite things was the fact that they both have some many great shots of us from different angles and lighting. Who needs a videographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Boston, MA 02451
BLOG

As one of the leading documentary-style wedding photographers in New England, Brian regularly photograph weddings across the region and beyond.  He uses a super low key approach throughout the day and attention to every detail is never overlooked.  After the wedding, the images can be laid out into amazing custom and contemporary flush mounted wedding albums.

Brian's many accolades include, "Boston’s Best Photographer" by The Improper Bostonian magazine in 2009 and Best of Boston® in 2008 for "Best Wedding Photography" by Boston magazine. He has also been rated a top pick by local brides in The Knot Best of Weddings magazine for 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013 and has placed among the top 15 wedding photographers in the world in one of the Wedding Photojournalist Associations’ annual photography competitions.

Be sure to check out our galleries online at www.BrianPhillipsPhoto.com AND follow us on Facebook!

+/- read less