Breathtakers Event Planners and Decorators

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sharmaine planned the perfect wedding for my husband and I. She was attentive, a good listener and gave us our dream wedding. I would recommend her to anyone even the stars if I knew any (lol).

Rosalind Holloway

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
cleveland, OH

"We'll leave you gasping for more"

Breathtakers is a  full service bridal and special event planning company and décor of every facet. We are here to assist you from venue to vendor and everything in between.

Breathtakers specializes is in cutting edge, dramatic, and awe-striking room décor; from beautiful fresh floral design, luxury linens and tableware, theme décor, room
revamping and lighting. With over ten years of experience we take pride in our knowledge of traditional to current trends of the event industry, our style is always fresh.
We understand that each client and their event are unique and that your occasion should be a reflection of you, therefore; duplication is not an option. BREATHTAKERS EVENTS are like fingerprints no two are alike. A one of kind experience is our goal.

We look foward to planning a breathtaking event for you. Serving Cleveland and surrounding areas.

Details