Blueberry Creative

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When choosing your videographer you are essentially entrusting complete strangers with capturing everything about one of the most important days of your life. From the feel, to the look, to the overall experience. Although it's a daunting ask, Blueberry Creative should be your complete strangers; they will soar beyond every expectation you have of what a "wedding video" is as they did for me and my husband.

Throughout the whole process Adam and Austin were amazing. They are so open and creative that you can't help but put your faith in these two. Sharing new ideas they had mixed with getting to know us and what about the day was important to us created this end result that is a veritable masterpiece. They were able to capture not only important details and significant moments but most importantly so much emotion from the day that every time I watch our video I feel as if I am reliving it.

I had asked the guys to make our video their best work ever and I truly believe they did. But I also believe that you will feel the same way the second you get to watch your own Blueberry film. They are just THAT good.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
2201 Mimosa Place, Wilmington, NC 28403
BLOG

Freshly picked photography & films.

We run away from 'typical' as fast as we can.  We'd rather invest ourselves in the things that really make life tick.

We love to be inspired.  That's a big word around here.  It's amazing what a little inspiration can do for an artist.  We've based our entire company around that word.  That's one of the reasons why we shoot on film, for example.  For us, there's nothing better than getting our negatives back from a lab.  It transports us back to a more gentle time when we eagerly anticipated getting film developed with our moms, excitedly thumbing through 4x6s of... anything at all, really.  We want to have an experience with what we're creating and we want you to have that same experience when you receive your products.

+/- read less