Bliss Weddings by Tara

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hiring Tara was perhaps the best decision we made after deciding to get married. Her services were invaluable! Tara kept me sane! Tara is professional and personable. She is so creative, has great ideas and she really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. She had so many wonderful suggestions! She helped us find our amazing caterer and she made my dream wedding a reality. Because of her help, planning my wedding was so much less stressful than it could have been otherwise. I know it is possible to plan a wedding on your own but I am so glad that I didn't have to. If nothing else, have her there on the wedding day to run the show! When I walked into my reception, I was overwhelmed with how amazing everything looked! My husband and I agree that we simply could not have wished for anything more and that Tara was integral to the entire day! We love you, Tara!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Alexandria, VA 22301

Bliss Weddings by Tara started with the idea that every couple should be able to relax and enjoy their wedding while soaking in all the excitement that makes each wedding beautiful and worthwhile.

Bliss was created to help inspire couples to create their own uniquely beautiful wedding day, and to help them enjoy the process of bringing it to life. Whether a couple's needs are large or small, Bliss is committed to unparalled customer service and ensuring that every event is executed with the special care every wedding deserves.

Bliss offers full wedding planning packages, partial planning packages, and wedding day coordination. Our custom packages include a la carte offerings to enhance your event and event planning experience. To learn more about our products and services, and for pricing, please send all requests for proposals to weddingsbytara@gmail.com

You can also find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=517818135#!/pages/Bliss-Weddings-and-Events-by-Tara/161292247233746

Please contact Tara at weddingsbytara@gmail.com for more information.

+/- read less