Black & Hue Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Do I even need to write this? Seriously these are the best people on the planet. I can't say it any other way. My pictures are the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen! Everyday people come up to me and tell me how gorgeous my photos are. Not only are they incredibly talented, they are some of the nicest people I have ever met! My husband and I felt so comfortable around them and they made it easy to act natural in our photos. My brother also told me later that he would see something interesting going on and think "I hope the photographers are catching this," and he would look around and there they were! They were on top of everything the whole time so I have pictures of every moment of my wedding day! In conclusion, B&H, I love you, I LOVE you, I LOVE YOOOUUU!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
Tallahassee, FL 32301
BLOG

For professional musician Bryan Honhart, being in front of the camera was familiar. But for the last twelve years, he's been cultivating his love for being on the other side of the lens. In 2000, Bryan began studying film photography and developing his own prints in a dark room. As his music career took off and his band had opportunities to tou r the US and Europe, Bryan fell in love with photography and had some of the most gorgeous landscapes on the planet to help him fine-tune his craft.

Transferring to digital photography, it was on tour in Spain, Belgium, Italy and France that Bryan got priceless experience with lighting and scenery, learning how to shoot in order to capture the perfect images.

When life seemed as full as it could have been, Bryan met his other half. Kelly and Bryan have been married since 2008, became parents to their daughter Saylor in 2011, and decided to go into business as a professional photography team that same year. Bryan's vision and skill found their counterpart in Kel's editing and style.

Having a love for each other, their daughter and life in general, Bryan and Kel continue to grow in their love for photographing what matters. The faces of The Black and Hue Project are more than just first-and-second shooters, editors, and business owners. Side by side, Bryan and Kelly Honhart are an unshakeable team ready to create timeless images out of life's important moments.

Details