303 N. Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA 31601 Map · Phone number

About Wes Sewell Photography

Wes Sewell has been taking photographs in South Georgia since his college days at Valdosta State University (BFA in art, 1997; BBA in management, 1990). Since opening Wes Sewell Photography, he has been voted Best Photographer 2008-2010 and 2013-2014. His work has been featured by the website for National Geographic and on The Steve Harvey Show and an upcoming series on VH1. His photographs have been selected for the Colson calendar and have received honorable mention at Spring into Art held at The Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts. Since 2010, capturing the antics of his twin boys, Tucker and Parker, consumes much of his personal time. Located in downtown Valdosta, Wes Sewell Photography focuses on wedding and portrait photography, but he also shoots for commercial clients and particularly enjoys aerial shots. Wes has been married to his wife Donna for twenty-three years. For more information, visit his website (www.wessewellphotography.com), find him on Facebook, or call his studio (229-245-7346).

Follow Wes Sewell Photography on

wes2
wes3
wes4
wes2

19 Reviews for Wes Sewell Photography

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Wes Sewell is amazing. He and his team will shoot exactly what you ask for and so much more! They do a very detailed interview before the event/wedding to make sure that they know every shot that you want. Wes will make recommendations of what he has seen work best, and will give his experienced feedback to help make the photos absolutely perfect. Wes is a truly gifted artist, not only in photography but also in staging a photo, maximizing the natural light, and positioning of the subjects to make sure everyone looks fabulous. We could not be more pleased! Our expectations were met and exceeded and I recommend Wes with all my heart. Thank you to Wes and Angel!

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • CJ

CJ · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't say that my five star rating is a surprise. I first met Wes in college when he was doing the headshots for the VSU cheerleaders. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to have him shoot me multiple times throughout my college career. I knew that if I were to ever get married there was NO ONE else for the job. Wes did not disappoint. If you want someone who is going to work hard for you he is your man. From start to finish of my big day west and Angel were shooting everything. Even things I didnt know they were shooting. He is upbeat and fun. He is flexible and can handle a type A super planner bride like myself. There is a reason why he is known as the best in South GA. Book him and you will not be disappointed. Smart brides know the biggest area to spend is photographer. The pictures Wes took will be treasured with me and my family for a lifetime. Also side note he has a photo booth for an additional cost which was a huge hit!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

Wes was our first choice of photographer, and we could not be happier with his team and the day. Prior to the wedding, we met with Wes several times to go over the time table, list what shots we wanted, and just to generally talk about the day. On our wedding day, Wes and his assistant Darcey arrived at the venue early to scout out the best locations for our first look photos. They both shepherded friends and family in and out of shots quickly and professionally, and they made sure to get each and every person multiple times. They caught every moment and made everyone feel at ease. We have only seen a "sneak peek" of our photos, but they look fabulous! Wes and his team were perfect for our wedding day.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Award

Wes Sewell Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Starry Knights Entertainment
    Starry Knights Entertainment Wedding Musicians

We have worked with Wes Sewell Photography on many occasions over the years. Wes and his staff are always easy to work with and very professional. His level of experience can be easily seen in his work. We would recommend him to anyone needing quality photography for their wedding.

• 303 N. Patterson Street Valdosta, 31601 See on map
    2295615080 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM