Valdosta, GA 31605 Map · Phone number

Untitled6
Untitled9

4 Reviews for Meredith Klapp Photography

Kassi · Married on 12/17/2011

Meredith Klapp was very dependable, honest and truly cared about our special day. Our pictures turned out beautiful! The quality was amazing. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Meredith is professional and we never had to worry about our pictures. Meredith captures so many beautiful shots.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Lori · Married on 10/10/2010

Meredith was amazing to work with! She was professional and caring! On the day of my wedding she was there on time and was accommodating to all my needs (including all the family pictures that were required of a large family). She remained close by but inconspicuous! She capture all the special moments and some that I was not aware where occurring! The pictures that she made reminded us of the beautiful day and captured the memories that we will hold on to forever!

Sent on 03/09/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/21/2010

Meredith is just an exceptional photographer! From the engagement pictures to the pictures of us leaving our reception, I could not be more happy with Meredith. She has an eye for capturing those moments you want to remember and at the same time catching the personalities of everyone around. Her pictures can be artistic (which i love) but at the same time she was able to keep the traditional aspect of the wedding (which my mom loves)! She has been truly blessed with a God-given talent! I've already recommended her to many of my friends and will continue doing so. Meredith is a beautiful photographer and anyone would be lucky to have her capture their special moments!

Sent on 03/04/2011