Better Her Than Me

Better Her Than Me

The songs you love...live!

Boston, MA 02134 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Medium (4-6 musicians)
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Motown, Ol...
About Us

Better Her Than Me is one of New England's coolest, funnest, high-energy bands, playing great dance music from the 60s through the present. Top 40, 80s rock, Motown, R&B, 70s funk, you name it!  We play weddings, dance parties, corporate events, holiday parties, Bar/BatMitzvahs, and other private functions, all at reasonable rates, performing all of the tunes you love to dance to. Our song list s always expanding, and includes classic tunes by The Beatles, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Journey, The Monkees, Huey Lewis & the News, Earth Wind & Fire, and many other classics, as well as modern artists like Katy Perry, Cee Lo Green, Lady Gaga, and many more. We are completely accommodating to any special requests you may have, from learning specific songs for your wedding day to having you come up and jam a song with us. You're hiring us to keep you and your guests entertained and on the dancefloor for the whole time, and that's what we do best!

Check out our website at www.betterherthanme.com.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This band was completely amazing. My whole family danced and no one got off the dance floor for the entire wedding! I have been to so many weddings were people just stood around and watched, but not mine. This band had everyone on their feet and the music was terrific! We had so much fun!! I highly recommend this band, they made my wedding reception the best!!! They even allowed me to chose the set lists from their very long list of songs. My husband (fiance at the time!) and I had no trouble picking the set lists, there were so many great songs that we loved! And they even added a song just for us! They were so incredible to work with. Hands down, the easiest vendor. And for the day of my wedding, I didn't have to think of a thing, they took care of themselves and were so polite and attentive. Great people to have at the wedding, and I think that is so important. It is weird to have strangers at your most important day, and this group felt like family. Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
Services Used: Band
978-610-6141
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire