Bella B. On Location Bridal Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lindsey with Bella B was just absolutely amazing! She was professional from the first email to the last moments before we left for the ceremony. Lindsey put me right at ease at the trial session. She was down to earth, honest, professional, and made sure we were on the same page before putting one drop of makeup on my face. She was understanding and flexible when I had to make last minute additions. I got so many compliments from all the ladies in my wedding party at how much they enjoyed Lindsey's energy and the job she did. We all looked flawless! She even gave us tips and tricks on how to do our own makeup in the future. Her color palettes were perfect for the colors in my wedding and she was very clean and organized. I would recommend her to anyone needing to look beautiful for their wedding or other special event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Alpharetta, GA 30005

We Provide A Fabulous On Location Bridal Makeup Experience! At Bella B. we feel your bridal make-up should be classy, clean and flawless! We strive to enhance your everyday beauty and  make you look like you only better for your big day! From a natural look to one of old Hollywood glamour, your bridal look should be timeless and exude the happiness you’re feeling marrying the man of your dreams! Once we decide together on the perfect look for you, it will be practiced & perfected at your trial. All that will be left for you to do is sit back and be pampered while we simply recreate the look you envisioned on your special day!

You will be photographed more on this day than any other day in your life. Your wedding pictures are viewed for a lifetime of generations and should instill a feeling of happiness & joy when you reflect back on that milestone. Don't risk those memories by forgetting to complete your bridal look with a gorgeous makeup application. Best of all we come to you for both your practice & wedding day applications!

+/- read less