Beckers Bridal

Beckers Bridal

over 100,000 brides served

155 South Main Street
Fowler, MI 48835 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Upon entering Becker’s Bridal the enchantment of your wedding day begins.  Through our famous selection and constant dedication to you, we will find your perfect gown.

Start to finish, we are here for you. Dreams come true with direction and assistance from our caring consultants who really care about the magic of weddings. Becker’s Bridal currently has over 150 years of combined expertise amongst its staff.  Nothing thrills us more as we review our registrations and find that 99% of our brides are brought to us from word of mouth.  Better yet, many brides are referred to us by their mother or even their grandmothers because they too purchased their dream gowns with Becker’s Bridal.

Tucked away in the heart of Michigan, Becker’s Bridal is accessible to brides from every corner of the midwest. On any given week you can find brides from Detroit, Lansing, Saginaw, Grand Rapids and beyond. We truly are renowned for our selection and service, which has allowed us to keep our “try it today, buy it today” motto.

We strive for your day to be beautiful, memorable and full of magic.

We truly hope we have the opportunity to serve you, so we can look forward to sharing in your memories!

You may contact us at 989.593.2595 or by email at customersupport@beckersbridal.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience at Becker's was the best I had between MANY dress salons I visited (including Kleinfeld's in NYNY). Their selection was better than many other stores I had been to as well. I was looking for an all lace dress and found many other places didn't have more than a handful of my style. Beckers had almost a whole wall of them!

They let me come in multiple times with different friends and family members to help me select the dress. I started with 8 dresses on my short list and with three visits to show different friends/family members I was able to find the perfect dress. They kept the list of dresses I was interested in and had them ready for me every time I arrived. The women at the store asked me questions about each dress I tired on to find out what I liked and didn't like which helped them determine my style. They then brought back dresses that I had missed/overlooked and I ended up picking one of the ones they selected!

They are all very nice and patient, the salon space is beautiful, and best of all, their prices were right where I needed them. Reasonable and even better than some of the other salons I visited. The dress arrived exactly when they said it was and my pickup appointment went smoothly.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants good service and selection without paying an arm and a leg unnecessarily.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
Amazing Place! If you need a dress, go to Beckers!
Beckers Bridal is a wedding dress salon from Fowler, MI. We service weddings througout the local area, including Lansing, MI, Grand Rapids, MI, and Detroit, MI. Beckers Bridal is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for over 80 years. We specialize in bridal, bridesmaid, flower girl, and mothers' gowns
989-593-2595
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7