Becker's Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kassondra
    Kassondra Getting married on 04/09/2022

I highly recommend

Natalie was such a big help when it came to the choices of dresses I’ve had in mind. It was nice to hear that we were the easiest and smooth sailing group first thing in the morning. Prices were very reasonable and the dresses were just gorgeous! It was hard to choose, but I had said yes to the dress on my first visit!
  • Holly
    Holly S. Getting married on 10/16/2021

Fantastic shop!!

I never intended to walk into Becker's Bridal Outlet when I did on a Sunday in Lansing. My mom and I were visiting my sister and decided very last minute on stopping into the outlet we found while heading to Michael's craft store, just to "see what they have". I never expected to find my perfect wedding dress there that day!! The staff was amazingly accommodating as I walked in not planning on trying anything on or looking for more than 10 minutes, maybe. We ended up staying there for an hour or more, as I tried on 3 dresses and could barely contain my excitement as I found the perfect one for me. They were all as happy for me as my family, and as excited as I was. I felt truly taken care of in their store, and was so pleased with how they helped me that day. I truly recommenced Becker's Bridal, and their outlet!!
    Meghan O. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing experience I will never forget

Amazing service and in love with my dress, veil and earrings. Mother in law looked stunning in her dress too. 😍
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/17/2021

100/100 for Experience at Becker's!

Originally I went to Becker's Bridal with a friend when she was getting ready for her wedding. I then got engaged, and started only looking since my wedding was about 2 years away. I not only picked one but two dresses from Becker's. I had just recently gotten engaged and picked the first dress that I tried on at Becker's. A couple of months down the road and I was having second thoughts about my choice. We called and scheduled another appointment to try on my original dress and to keep looking. I came with about six other very opinionated people. My consultant was so helpful in keeping everyone in line so I didn't feel overwhelmed. I tried on so many dresses that I lost count, we were there for hours! I ended up saying yes to a completely different dress. Becker's put the down payment from the other dress towards my new one and I still got to keep the credit of $100 for a veil!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee D. Married on 06/12/2021

Family tradition

Two of my aunts and one of my husbands aunts all got their dresses from Becker’s and so did I. If I have a daughter this will be the first place I suggest she looks for a dress.
  • Ayako
    Ayako H. Married on 06/12/2021

Yes to the dress

I first found my dress off Pinterest and saw that this bridal store had it! It turned out it wasn’t my dress and there was something better!! I loved my dress! It was whimsical beautiful boho and more! Everyone loved my dress as well and it’s all because of Breckers!
  • Bethany
    Bethany L. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing, fun, and enjoyable

The staff was great made me and my bridesmaids feel relaxed and have fun. The bridal consultant found dress styles I like and stayed within my designated budget. I ended up finding my dream wedding dress at Becker’s and I couldn’t have been happier with my choice.
    Brittney Married on 12/05/2020

One Stop Shop 👍🏼

Such a wonderful experience 💕 I would highly recommend them to any bride 👰🏻
  • Margaret
    Margaret P. Married on 12/01/2020

The best dress shopping experience!

Becker's was recommended to me by several friends and family members who raved it. My mom, aunt and I shopped in Samone in early December 2019. It was a perfect experience and she pulled exactly the dresses I was looking for and I found THE dress. (We only looked at Becker's). I received my wedding dress within the timeline that was promised, and it was shipped to me in perfect condition. I would highly recommend to other brides!
  • Katherine
    Katherine S. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Staff and Selection!

I am so glad Becker's Bridal was my first and only stop for my wedding dress. The staff was so welcoming and knowledgable and they had SO MANY DRESSES. Big shout out to Penny who was so patient with me as I switched between two very similar dresses, trying them on 3-4 times and even suggesting ways to alter the dresses so I could have the best of both worlds. I had been told to be careful when dress shopping because salespeople will try to up-sell you and show you dresses outside of your budget but that was not the case here. They were respectful of my budget and understood what I was looking for right away. I even got a $100 credit towards an accessory purchase for buying my dress on my first visit there! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my gorgeous dress!
    Alexis Married on 10/17/2020

Great service

Becker's helped me find the perfect dress. The staff was so kind, welcoming, helpful and very knowledgeable. Throughout the year leading up to our wedding with all the uncertainty in 2020, Becker's kept me up to date on my dress shipment and recommended a wonderful seamstress that helped make my dress perfect. Thank you, Becker's Bridal!
  • Hillary
    Hillary Married on 04/17/2020

I love how organized this bridal shop is.

When I arrived I was surprised at how big the store was. I believe there are three floors of bridal gowns. I thought “how on earth am I even going to start this process?”. But once I talked to my dressing assistant, she took me right where I needed to be. There was nothing but patience and kindness and she helped me try on my dresses and show the family I brought with me. Needless to say; I said yes to the dress here!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Experience

Very happy with my experience at the shop. I had went to four other stores and couldn't find a gown wi th h full beading and cathedral train.
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 10/19/2019

I found the one!

I had gone to two other bridal shops without any luck. Every dress I thought I would like from pictures on models online turned out to be a disaster on me. Finding a dress was probably the most challenging part of wedding planning until I got to Becker’s Bridal! A friend found her dress there and told me to give it a try. I went with my mom and sister and couldn’t have been happier! I went through the racks while Amanda also browsed styles after looking at pictures of what I liked. There was one dress that I passed by twice contemplating on trying but thought it was a bit plain and didn’t have the cut out and style I had envisioned. I had 3 dresses I liked but then asked Amanda to pull the dress that I had commented was a bit plain. It turns out, that was the dress for me! I found a beautiful rose gold sash and a gorgeous rose gold head piece to accessorize with my dress! Since I bought the dress off the rack, I also received 10 percent off! The dress was within my budget which I had set to $2000. A girl also shopping that day gave me a $100 gift card which I was able to apply toward my accessory purchases. I’ve only had to make a few simple alterations (they provided me with a list of seamstresses at different locations across Michigan who work with them) and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! It’s actually not plain but is very ornate and beautiful with gorgeous lace detail and long sleeves. I’m in love! Thank you to everyone there who made my wedding dress shopping experience wonderful, fun and easy! I also received a lovely bottle of champagne that read “I said yes to the dress at Becker’s!”
    Sam S. Married on 10/19/2019

Brittany was great!

I got my dress from Becker's Bridal and had such a great experience there. I was able to try on a variety of dresses that were all within my price range! Brittany really did a great job of showing me dresses within my range and helping me to select the dress of my dreams with a veil that matched perfectly!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful & Easy

The consultant was very helpful and was able to pick out the perfect dress for me after seeing what I did and didn't like
  • Ana-Lisa
    Ana-Lisa R. Married on 09/28/2019

Every Bride Should Go To Beckers

Hands down the greatest bridal shop around. It is definitely worth the long drive! Staff is so friendly & helpful. Samone really knows how to making shopping for your wedding dress a dream come true. She was so incredible, I could not be more grateful to her. If you're a bride & in need of that dream dress, contact Becker's Bridal & book an appointment with Samone. You'll be so glad you did!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond beautiful

My dress was fantastic and I received so many comments on it
    Natalie Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing experience with wonderful staff!

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Brittney was! She was extremely in tune with what types of dresses/styles I liked and she had a very calming presence in what could have been a stressful experience. At the end of the appointment, she somehow knew my style better than I did! She helped me make decisions that otherwise would have taken me a long time, but at the same time she gave me (and my sister and mom) our own space so we could discuss things without feeling rushed. I could not be happier with my dress and my experience at Becker's Bridal!
    Jessica Married on 08/17/2019

Great service, beautiful dresses

My experience at Beckers was fabulous. My maid of honor and I picked out about 7 dresses to try on and the consultant listened to us chatting about each dress and pulled a dress at the end based on what we had said. She picked the perfect dress and it was even under my budget. That dress was probably my favorite detail of the whole wedding.
  • Jessica McKindles
    Jessica A. Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful dress

Beckers Bridal is a boutique wedding dress shop, but it has tons of options! The service was amazing. The lady who helped me said I was not think about how I looked, that was my bridesmaid, my mom, and her job. My job was to think about how I felt. This paid off because I found the most comfortable dress I could imagine! I really enjoyed shopping at Beckers Bridal.
  • Harley
    Harley Married on 08/03/2019

It’s an experience!

It was such a fun experience getting to go and pick The dress off the rack and try it on! Definitely bring someone to help you get in and out addresses as it’s a very fast-paced environment
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 06/22/2019

Experienced

My Becker's consultant was amazing. She brought me lots of dresses to try, and definitely had a good method for getting through all of them. I brought a few too many people to my appointment, which got a little stressful. My consultant was so responsive to this and helped keep me calm and find a wonderful dress that I loved.
  • Tana
    Tana Married on 06/08/2019

Lots of Choices, even for the curvy bride!

I had a great experience with Becker’s! There were so many styles to choose from especially for plus size brides and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend trying Becker’s FIRST!
  • Jenafer
    Jenafer Married on 05/26/2019

Pampered like a princess!

Becker's was my 20th dress store, and where I said YES to my dress! I had the latest appointment possible (due to my work schedule); I spent longer than anticipated choosing a dress and the staff never rushed me and stayed later than close for me! They had a HUGE selection of various styles, including many sparkly ones (which isn't easy to find). After I said yes, they gave me a bottle of wine, t-shirt, and large discount towards accessories. The dress was also much less $$ than I expected!