347 Reviews for Becker's Bridal

Bridesmaids (3)
Mother of Bride (2)
Mother of Groom (2)
347 Becker's Bridal Reviews

I had an awesome experience and everyone loved my dress I chose.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Being a plus size bride I was very apprehensive about my wedding dress experience, but Becker's made me feel beautiful and special from the moment I walked in the door.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! I went shopping at two other stores for my dress and I should have started here. The dress I bought was one I had not seen anywhere else or online and it was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. The level of service far surpasses my very high expectations. The inventory and prices can't be beat. Everyone I know that is starting dress shopping, I tell them they have to go here first!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/2/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

I got my dream dress from Becker's Bridal! The woman that helped me find my dress, listened to what I wanted and was very helpful. All of the staff was super friendly as well. They have A TON of dresses to choose from and many accessories as well. I recommend this place to everyone!

Profile Picture julie, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride

I'm so happy I went to Becker's! I went during their bridal sale and although they could not book me an appointment because they were full they got me in as soon as I walked in the door. With my budget I didn't have a ton of options but I found my dream dress for under $500!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I am telling you, this is the place to go! I had gone to about 3-4 other stores trying on dresses, with no success. When I came here, I had SO many more options of what I was specifically looking for. My piece of advice is to get your favorite style narrowed down before coming in due to their high amount of dresses. The staff was amazing and made me feel really special. Got my dress here and wouldn't want it any other way!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts

Becker's was the second bridal salon I visited, and it was wonderful! The space was clean, bright, and well organized. The attendant helping me was very informative on different fits, and styles in the shop to help me find "the one!". I actually said "yes to the dress" to the first dress I tried on after all was said and done, and because it was my first visit I received a complimentary veil. I've recommended to all of my friends and a few have bought dresses from there now! The only downside is the drive from Metro Detroit, but it's worth it! The prices are low and the selection is huge!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

This was the second place I shopped for bridal gowns and by far the best. Their selection was beautiful and the consultant pulled styles I knew I loved and some I wouldn't have thought to try, but ended up loving (all in my budget). I even went back for a headband and veil on two separate occasions and they were super helpful to make sure everything matched. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for your big day. Just make sure if you have a budget not to try on dresses outside of that — the stylists will only allow you try them on if you ask for them, but it's risky if you fall in love with one you can't afford.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/18/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Becker's is THE best selection of dresses I have ever seen. I had been to 5 other places looking for my dress and probably tried on over a hundred before finding "the one" at Becker's. I was not only able to try on the style I had fallen in love with in photos (it wasn't the dress for me), but also, I was able to find the only dress I had seen with every single detail that I had been looking for.

The woman who helped me (Danielle, I believe) saw I was struggling after trying on a handful of dresses, and advised me to look for a dress with the details I was looking for. The very next dress I tried on was THE dress.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I chose this salon because my mom also got her dress here, and I wanted to have the same experience she did. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. The consultant stayed well within my budget and was very easy to work with. Every dress I tried on looked amazing, and once I picked "the one", she made sure I had all the accessories I needed. On the day of my wedding, everyone complimented me on my dress, and I felt very beautiful.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Loved the experience at Beckers! The "magic room" was a great touch when you finally found your dress!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I start?! The patience of the staff was outstanding! I was very indecisive, but she hung in there with me! I went to two appointments and started over on the second trip. Christa was amazing and eventually was the one that picked out my dress! I was blown away by the dress and they kept (more or less) to our budget!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I loved my experience at Becker's Bridal! I scheduled an appointment at noon on a weekday, since I'm a graduate student and have a flexible schedule. This was a great decision - I was the only customer in the entire store and had the undivided attention of my consultant. They mentioned that it gets VERY busy on weekends.

Both myself and my 'entourage' were able to look through and pick out dresses ourselves from their gigantic selection, which was great. The consultant noticed what I liked when I was having trouble articulating it as well, which was wonderful.

They had tons of options in my price range (up to $1,800) and size (non-wedding size 8), and apparently have the 3rd largest inventory in the U.S.! I completely believe it.

For being in such a tiny rural town, I was very very impressed. The store was elegant and gorgeous and so were the dresses. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love the dress I got from Beckers Bridal! It was the perfect dress for me ( and I only had to try on about 5 dresses to find it!!). The staff was very easy to work with and they made my time at Beckers very enjoyable. I did make my appointment for a Friday morning so there was only 1 other bride in the store. I know that weekends can be crazy so I would recommend trying to make a week day appointment!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

After reading the book about Becker's Bridal, The Magic Room, I knew I wanted to purchase my wedding dress there. I just loved everything about the store- their history, the "small town" feel of the shop, and their amazing selection of dressed. I was in and out in an hour and a half with the perfect dress. Easy breezy and highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7486191, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so proud to be able to buy my wedding dress from the same place my Grandma bought her wedding dress several years ago. Great service! The price of my perfect dress was probably average. They did however offer good specials on accessories and were running a deal on an affiliate dress preservation - which came back beautifully. My dress arrived 1.5 months ahead of the 6 month estimation, which was a great perk.
They used to (or still do?) have a bridesmaid shop across the street - which was pretty disappointing. Otherwise, an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Best place in Michigan! I could not believe the selection they had!!! Amazing! They were very helpful for this very indecisive girl! They had so many helpful people and ideas! They could read right into what I wanted, even when I didn't know what I wanted. They are so easy to schedule with and also have great suggestions for alterations!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 8/27/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Preservation

I cannot say enough good things about Beckers Bridal! From the moment I walked in the door, I was so impressed by how many beautiful dresses they had to choose from. The staff was so helpful and made the process of choosing a wedding dress a lot of fun. They have different rooms with a variety of lighting options so you can get an idea of what your dress looks like in more natural light, and also what it looks like in dimmed evening light. The whole experience was very memorable. I love the dress I picked and I received many compliments about it at my wedding. I would highly suggest Beckers Bridal to all brides. With thousands of dresses to choose from, they have something for everyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/20/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great customer service! All employees had a great attitude and willing to help and give their input. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Profile Picture Danae, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went with one idea for what I wanted for my gown, but I ended up having a much harder time finding my perfect one! The girl who helped us was the perfect amount of helpful, but not overbearing and pushy. I ended up buying my dress and veil all in one visit! So many dresses to fit all budgets, anyone can find their perfect gown!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Veils, Undergarments, Shoes, Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Garters

This was the 5th dress shop I had gone to where I finally found the dress! I had a lot of fun shopping there! People that work there were very helpful!

Profile Picture User5171143, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Beckers for my dress this fall (as has become a family tradition for women getting married in my family, and I've been going there since I was a flower girl). Our consultant was enthusiastic and a huge help to myself (who was completely overwhelmed) and my two bridesmaids and family. Their selection is huge and they carry such a wide variety of styles and sizes I feel like anyone who goes in should find something they love. She brought out original dresses and was able to help me find different selections based on my critiques that I made of each one I tried on. She never rushed me or made me feel like I was inconveniencing her. I ended up with a dress that was completely unlike what I had thought I would pick but I love it. The surprising part was that when I ordered it in October they said it would be in to the store by Feb or March... and I got a call in Dec to pick it up! I honestly went there expecting it to be the wrong dress because of how fast it came back but it was mine and fit me perfectly! I ended up adding some gorgeous straps to is as well and can't wait to wear it at my wedding this July! Highly recommend Beckers and their attentive staff!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I tried four other bridal stores before I went to Becker's. Most places didn't have proper sizing for me (I'm 5'3", smaller- but very busty). I was getting very discouraged about dress shopping. I even spent three hours at another dress store. When I went to Becker's- it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere- a very small town in a rural farm country. The dress store is like going back in time in a modern but vintage/antique style. They had a large selection. The women that helped me was so kind and assured me they could find something in my budget (under $1,000.) She grabbed some dresses for me to try on. I tried on one I picked but didn't like. The second dress (that she picked) fit perfectly. I knew right away it was the one. She brought me in an all mirrored room so I could see all around to make sure- plus added a matching veil. I ended up with a strapless sweetheart neckline champagne ball gown with lots of beautiful beading and details. It was originally a $2200 dress, but had been on sale for $1200. She gave me 10% off, plus an additional $100 off. I am very pleased....plus I was lucky enough to take it home with me right away. I would very much recommend Becker's if you are looking for a wide selection, one of a kind dress, varied budget or have a unique size.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

Becker's Bridal is amazing!! Every dress I tried on was beautiful, even if I didn't like it on me. Penny was extremely responsive both to what I thought I wanted when I went in and to making suggestions when it turned out that I really needed a different style of dress to look good. She was patient and extremely comfortable to work with. Also, somehow all the dresses in Becker's manage to look unique, unlike the other bridal stores I shopped at. Every dress feels like it was made for you, not just pulled off of a rack, and yet the prices are reasonable. Also, the mirror room with a 360 degree view and two small waterfalls is beautiful and wonderful! You truly feel like a bride standing in there. When I found my dress the whole store came to a standstill and I received so many compliments. It was a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend Becker's to anyone shopping for a wedding dress! They were also very helpful with my bridesmaid dresses, even helping me find a new fabric when the fabric I initially chose was suddenly retired.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils, Shoes, Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Garters