Becker's Bridal Reviews

Becker's Bridal 6
Becker's Bridal 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Schooler · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Staff and Selection!

I am so glad Becker's Bridal was my first and only stop for my wedding dress. The staff was so welcoming and knowledgable and they had SO MANY DRESSES. Big shout out to Penny who was so patient with me as I switched between two very similar dresses, trying them on 3-4 times and even suggesting ways to alter the dresses so I could have the best of both worlds. I had been told to be careful when dress shopping because salespeople will try to up-sell you and show you dresses outside of your budget but that was not the case here. They were respectful of my budget and understood what I was looking for right away. I even got a $100 credit towards an accessory purchase for buying my dress on my first visit there! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my gorgeous dress!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 07/25/2020

100/100 for Experience at Becker's!

Originally I went to Becker's Bridal with a friend when she was getting ready for her wedding. I then got engaged, and started only looking since my wedding was about 2 years away. I not only picked one but two dresses from Becker's. I had just recently gotten engaged and picked the first dress that I tried on at Becker's. A couple of months down the road and I was having second thoughts about my choice. We called and scheduled another appointment to try on my original dress and to keep looking. I came with about six other very opinionated people. My consultant was so helpful in keeping everyone in line so I didn't feel overwhelmed. I tried on so many dresses that I lost count, we were there for hours! I ended up saying yes to a completely different dress. Becker's put the down payment from the other dress towards my new one and I still got to keep the credit of $100 for a veil!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Getting married on 04/17/2020

I love how organized this bridal shop is.

When I arrived I was surprised at how big the store was. I believe there are three floors of bridal gowns. I thought “how on earth am I even going to start this process?”. But once I talked to my dressing assistant, she took me right where I needed to be. There was nothing but patience and kindness and she helped me try on my dresses and show the family I brought with me. Needless to say; I said yes to the dress here!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Becker's Bridal 8
  • Desiree

Desiree · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I found the one!

I had gone to two other bridal shops without any luck. Every dress I thought I would like from pictures on models online turned out to be a disaster on me. Finding a dress was probably the most challenging part of wedding planning until I got to Becker’s Bridal! A friend found her dress there and told me to give it a try. I went with my mom and sister and couldn’t have been happier! I went through the racks while Amanda also browsed styles after looking at pictures of what I liked. There was one dress that I passed by twice contemplating on trying but thought it was a bit plain and didn’t have the cut out and style I had envisioned. I had 3 dresses I liked but then asked Amanda to pull the dress that I had commented was a bit plain. It turns out, that was the dress for me! I found a beautiful rose gold sash and a gorgeous rose gold head piece to accessorize with my dress! Since I bought the dress off the rack, I also received 10 percent off! The dress was within my budget which I had set to $2000. A girl also shopping that day gave me a $100 gift card which I was able to apply toward my accessory purchases. I’ve only had to make a few simple alterations (they provided me with a list of seamstresses at different locations across Michigan who work with them) and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! It’s actually not plain but is very ornate and beautiful with gorgeous lace detail and long sleeves. I’m in love! Thank you to everyone there who made my wedding dress shopping experience wonderful, fun and easy! I also received a lovely bottle of champagne that read “I said yes to the dress at Becker’s!”

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Becker's Bridal 14
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful & Easy

The consultant was very helpful and was able to pick out the perfect dress for me after seeing what I did and didn't like

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond beautiful

My dress was fantastic and I received so many comments on it

Sent on 09/15/2019

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing experience with wonderful staff!

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Brittney was! She was extremely in tune with what types of dresses/styles I liked and she had a very calming presence in what could have been a stressful experience. At the end of the appointment, she somehow knew my style better than I did! She helped me make decisions that otherwise would have taken me a long time, but at the same time she gave me (and my sister and mom) our own space so we could discuss things without feeling rushed. I could not be happier with my dress and my experience at Becker's Bridal!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2019

Great service, beautiful dresses

My experience at Beckers was fabulous. My maid of honor and I picked out about 7 dresses to try on and the consultant listened to us chatting about each dress and pulled a dress at the end based on what we had said. She picked the perfect dress and it was even under my budget. That dress was probably my favorite detail of the whole wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Jessica McKindles

Jessica and Michael · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful dress

Beckers Bridal is a boutique wedding dress shop, but it has tons of options! The service was amazing. The lady who helped me said I was not think about how I looked, that was my bridesmaid, my mom, and her job. My job was to think about how I felt. This paid off because I found the most comfortable dress I could imagine! I really enjoyed shopping at Beckers Bridal.

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Becker's Bridal 15
  • Harley

Harley · Married on 08/03/2019

It’s an experience!

It was such a fun experience getting to go and pick The dress off the rack and try it on! Definitely bring someone to help you get in and out addresses as it’s a very fast-paced environment

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 06/22/2019

Experienced

My Becker's consultant was amazing. She brought me lots of dresses to try, and definitely had a good method for getting through all of them. I brought a few too many people to my appointment, which got a little stressful. My consultant was so responsive to this and helped keep me calm and find a wonderful dress that I loved.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tana

Tana · Married on 06/08/2019

Lots of Choices, even for the curvy bride!

I had a great experience with Becker’s! There were so many styles to choose from especially for plus size brides and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend trying Becker’s FIRST!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Becker's Bridal 16
    Becker's Bridal 17
  • Jenafer

Jenafer · Married on 05/26/2019

Pampered like a princess!

Becker's was my 20th dress store, and where I said YES to my dress! I had the latest appointment possible (due to my work schedule); I spent longer than anticipated choosing a dress and the staff never rushed me and stayed later than close for me! They had a HUGE selection of various styles, including many sparkly ones (which isn't easy to find). After I said yes, they gave me a bottle of wine, t-shirt, and large discount towards accessories. The dress was also much less $$ than I expected!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Becker's Bridal 18
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience!

Such a beautiful place to find your perfect dress! I went to 3 other bridal salons before trying out Becker's and I'm so glad I did. The ladies that work here are so nice and really made the whole experience fun. I would highly recommend Becker's to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Gabraelle

Gabraelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Great service and selection!

Becker’s gave me the most amazing bridal gown shopping experience! It started at the outlet where I was assisted by Lacey and she pulled a dress that I loved the style but not the color. She also worked at the original Becker’s and knew that the dress I loved was there in the color I wanted. I went to Becker’s the next day and they had the dress pulled. Brittney assisted me that day by pulling other similar ones, but I ultimately ordered the one I loved that Lacey helped me with. I added extra length and a beautiful cathedral length veil. Becker’s was timely in the delivery of my dress and exceeded all my expectations with their service and selection.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Becker's Bridal 19
    Becker's Bridal 20
    Becker's Bridal 21
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/21/2018

One and done!

I showed up to Becker’s with a vision, and they helped me find it within an hour. The girl who helped me kept helping me look even when I thought there was no way I’d find my dream dress at the very first place I looked; sure enough, though, we found it! I am STILL obsessed with my dress - 6 months later. Best part...it was so affordable and fit in my budget with ease!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Peace of mind for such an important purchase!

My mom bought her dress at Becker's when she got married and I went with my cousin when we were looking for her dress. Many other friends and family members got their wedding dresses at Becker's as well, so naturally, it was on my list when it was time to shop for my dress. I had a large group, which usually isn't recommended, but they were very accommodating and worked with me as long as I needed even though it was a Saturday and a sale day. Where they really shone though, was when my dress came in. The dress I picked had a scalloped appliqué hemline that would be very costly to have hemmed, luckily it came in three different lengths. I knew I wanted to wear heels, so they measured several times and we chose the length that would hit the floor perfectly with a 3 inch heel. However, when the dress came in something wasn't right. The dress was skimming the floor perfectly, but without any shoes on at all! I was very unhappy but resigned myself to wearing flats because what could be done? I paid and left the store but my mom convinced me to go back in and talk to them about it. The manager was EXTREMELY helpful! We re-measured and determined the correct dress was ordered and sent, but it must run shorter than the listed lengths. To make sure everything was exactly what I wanted, they re-ordered the dress for me in a longer length, at no cost to me, and held onto the first one, just in case the new one was way too long. The new one came in and it was perfect! I was so relieved and was able to wear heels like I'd wanted. They did an excellent job of making sure I was completely satisfied, which is exactly what I needed and wanted for such an important purchase!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Becker's Bridal 22
    Becker's Bridal 23
    Becker's Bridal 24
    Becker's Bridal 25

Lia · Married on 08/18/2018

The best wedding dress store in Michigan! I had an amazing experience while shopping for my wedding dress at Beckers. I felt like I was on an episode of say yes to the dress! It was easy to get an appointment right from their website. When you arrive you are greeted by your consultant. I was lucky enough to work with Penny. I felt she really listened to what I wanted and helped pull dresses that I would love, but that were in my budget. She also allowed my mom, aunt and myself to pull dresses. She was extremely helpful in getting me in all the dresses, which allowed my mom and aunt to relax and really enjoy the moment. Once I found the dress, I was able to go in their famous “Magic Room” and admire it from every angle in all their mirrors under the perfect lighting! It was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend Becker’s to everyone getting married!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

There can never be enough good things said about Becker's Bridal! I will recommend them to anyone asking where they should get their wedding or special event dresses. The staff there are so professional and truly make you feel like you are the center of their attention. The entire experience of shopping, trying on dresses, and purchasing was everything you could hope for while finding your wedding dress. And the dress itself is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

I went to 15 stores (some of them multiple times) before going to Becker’s. I really lost track of what I wanted. Penny was very sweet and patient as I tried on countless more dresses. There was one dress I couldn’t get out of my mind (hard to find because it’s from an old collection) and Derek ended up finding it in their collection or hundreds of dresses! My experience was made even better as I said yes to my dream dress in their magic room.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

I had an awesome experience and everyone loved my dress I chose.

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Sammi

Sammi · Married on 05/19/2018

Best wedding dress shopping experience! Great customer service

After many trips to bridal stores (4), some bad customer service, and trying on a million and one dresses that just didn’t seem like “the one”, I decided to make the hour trip to Becker’s Bridal. Once I stepped in that store, my first thoughts were that I wish I would have started my search there! We were greeted by Danyel and got right to work. My bridesmaids, moms, and I all split up in search of the perfect dress. As I tried on the first group of dresses, Danyel really listened to my thoughts (what I liked, what I didn’t like, what I wouldn’t mind trying) and knew which order to lead me in trying on the dresses. This helped a lot as you could literally spend hours looking for a dress in that store. After only 3 dresses, I found my dream dress! Becker’s Bridal workers know their stuff! They have outstanding customer service, and make every bride feel the way they should (Confident and Beautiful!). Start your search at Becker’s Bridal, you won’t be disappointed :)

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Becker's Bridal 26
    Becker's Bridal 27
    Becker's Bridal 28
    Becker's Bridal 29
    Becker's Bridal 30
    Becker's Bridal 31

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2017

Being a plus size bride I was very apprehensive about my wedding dress experience, but Becker's made me feel beautiful and special from the moment I walked in the door.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! I went shopping at two other stores for my dress and I should have started here. The dress I bought was one I had not seen anywhere else or online and it was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. The level of service far surpasses my very high expectations. The inventory and prices can't be beat. Everyone I know that is starting dress shopping, I tell them they have to go here first!

Sent on 02/07/2017