Becker's Bridal Reviews

Becker's Bridal 5
Becker's Bridal 6
Becker's Bridal 7

Amanda · Getting married on 07/25/2020

100/100 for Experience at Becker's!

Originally I went to Becker's Bridal with a friend when she was getting ready for her wedding. I then got engaged, and started only looking since my wedding was about 2 years away. I not only picked one but two dresses from Becker's. I had just recently gotten engaged and picked the first dress that I tried on at Becker's. A couple of months down the road and I was having second thoughts about my choice. We called and scheduled another appointment to try on my original dress and to keep looking. I came with about six other very opinionated people. My consultant was so helpful in keeping everyone in line so I didn't feel overwhelmed. I tried on so many dresses that I lost count, we were there for hours! I ended up saying yes to a completely different dress. Becker's put the down payment from the other dress towards my new one and I still got to keep the credit of $100 for a veil!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Getting married on 11/08/2019

I love how organized this bridal shop is.

When I arrived I was surprised at how big the store was. I believe there are three floors of bridal gowns. I thought “how on earth am I even going to start this process?”. But once I talked to my dressing assistant, she took me right where I needed to be. There was nothing but patience and kindness and she helped me try on my dresses and show the family I brought with me. Needless to say; I said yes to the dress here!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Becker's Bridal 8
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful & Easy

The consultant was very helpful and was able to pick out the perfect dress for me after seeing what I did and didn't like

Sent on 05/13/2019

Natalie · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Amazing experience with wonderful staff!

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Brittney was! She was extremely in tune with what types of dresses/styles I liked and she had a very calming presence in what could have been a stressful experience. At the end of the appointment, she somehow knew my style better than I did! She helped me make decisions that otherwise would have taken me a long time, but at the same time she gave me (and my sister and mom) our own space so we could discuss things without feeling rushed. I could not be happier with my dress and my experience at Becker's Bridal!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Jenafer

Jenafer · Married on 05/26/2019

Pampered like a princess!

Becker's was my 20th dress store, and where I said YES to my dress! I had the latest appointment possible (due to my work schedule); I spent longer than anticipated choosing a dress and the staff never rushed me and stayed later than close for me! They had a HUGE selection of various styles, including many sparkly ones (which isn't easy to find). After I said yes, they gave me a bottle of wine, t-shirt, and large discount towards accessories. The dress was also much less $$ than I expected!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Becker's Bridal 9
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/21/2018

One and done!

I showed up to Becker’s with a vision, and they helped me find it within an hour. The girl who helped me kept helping me look even when I thought there was no way I’d find my dream dress at the very first place I looked; sure enough, though, we found it! I am STILL obsessed with my dress - 6 months later. Best part...it was so affordable and fit in my budget with ease!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Peace of mind for such an important purchase!

My mom bought her dress at Becker's when she got married and I went with my cousin when we were looking for her dress. Many other friends and family members got their wedding dresses at Becker's as well, so naturally, it was on my list when it was time to shop for my dress. I had a large group, which usually isn't recommended, but they were very accommodating and worked with me as long as I needed even though it was a Saturday and a sale day. Where they really shone though, was when my dress came in. The dress I picked had a scalloped appliqué hemline that would be very costly to have hemmed, luckily it came in three different lengths. I knew I wanted to wear heels, so they measured several times and we chose the length that would hit the floor perfectly with a 3 inch heel. However, when the dress came in something wasn't right. The dress was skimming the floor perfectly, but without any shoes on at all! I was very unhappy but resigned myself to wearing flats because what could be done? I paid and left the store but my mom convinced me to go back in and talk to them about it. The manager was EXTREMELY helpful! We re-measured and determined the correct dress was ordered and sent, but it must run shorter than the listed lengths. To make sure everything was exactly what I wanted, they re-ordered the dress for me in a longer length, at no cost to me, and held onto the first one, just in case the new one was way too long. The new one came in and it was perfect! I was so relieved and was able to wear heels like I'd wanted. They did an excellent job of making sure I was completely satisfied, which is exactly what I needed and wanted for such an important purchase!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Becker's Bridal 10
    Becker's Bridal 11
    Becker's Bridal 12
    Becker's Bridal 13

Lia · Married on 08/18/2018

The best wedding dress store in Michigan! I had an amazing experience while shopping for my wedding dress at Beckers. I felt like I was on an episode of say yes to the dress! It was easy to get an appointment right from their website. When you arrive you are greeted by your consultant. I was lucky enough to work with Penny. I felt she really listened to what I wanted and helped pull dresses that I would love, but that were in my budget. She also allowed my mom, aunt and myself to pull dresses. She was extremely helpful in getting me in all the dresses, which allowed my mom and aunt to relax and really enjoy the moment. Once I found the dress, I was able to go in their famous “Magic Room” and admire it from every angle in all their mirrors under the perfect lighting! It was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend Becker’s to everyone getting married!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

There can never be enough good things said about Becker's Bridal! I will recommend them to anyone asking where they should get their wedding or special event dresses. The staff there are so professional and truly make you feel like you are the center of their attention. The entire experience of shopping, trying on dresses, and purchasing was everything you could hope for while finding your wedding dress. And the dress itself is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

I went to 15 stores (some of them multiple times) before going to Becker’s. I really lost track of what I wanted. Penny was very sweet and patient as I tried on countless more dresses. There was one dress I couldn’t get out of my mind (hard to find because it’s from an old collection) and Derek ended up finding it in their collection or hundreds of dresses! My experience was made even better as I said yes to my dream dress in their magic room.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

I had an awesome experience and everyone loved my dress I chose.

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Sammi

Sammi · Married on 05/19/2018

Best wedding dress shopping experience! Great customer service

After many trips to bridal stores (4), some bad customer service, and trying on a million and one dresses that just didn’t seem like “the one”, I decided to make the hour trip to Becker’s Bridal. Once I stepped in that store, my first thoughts were that I wish I would have started my search there! We were greeted by Danyel and got right to work. My bridesmaids, moms, and I all split up in search of the perfect dress. As I tried on the first group of dresses, Danyel really listened to my thoughts (what I liked, what I didn’t like, what I wouldn’t mind trying) and knew which order to lead me in trying on the dresses. This helped a lot as you could literally spend hours looking for a dress in that store. After only 3 dresses, I found my dream dress! Becker’s Bridal workers know their stuff! They have outstanding customer service, and make every bride feel the way they should (Confident and Beautiful!). Start your search at Becker’s Bridal, you won’t be disappointed :)

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Becker's Bridal 14
    Becker's Bridal 15
    Becker's Bridal 16
    Becker's Bridal 17
    Becker's Bridal 18
    Becker's Bridal 19

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2017

Being a plus size bride I was very apprehensive about my wedding dress experience, but Becker's made me feel beautiful and special from the moment I walked in the door.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! I went shopping at two other stores for my dress and I should have started here. The dress I bought was one I had not seen anywhere else or online and it was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. The level of service far surpasses my very high expectations. The inventory and prices can't be beat. Everyone I know that is starting dress shopping, I tell them they have to go here first!

Sent on 02/07/2017

julie · Married on 08/26/2017

I got my dream dress from Becker's Bridal! The woman that helped me find my dress, listened to what I wanted and was very helpful. All of the staff was super friendly as well. They have A TON of dresses to choose from and many accessories as well. I recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Ashley M

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

I'm so happy I went to Becker's! I went during their bridal sale and although they could not book me an appointment because they were full they got me in as soon as I walked in the door. With my budget I didn't have a ton of options but I found my dream dress for under $500!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Madison · Married on 07/22/2017

I am telling you, this is the place to go! I had gone to about 3-4 other stores trying on dresses, with no success. When I came here, I had SO many more options of what I was specifically looking for. My piece of advice is to get your favorite style narrowed down before coming in due to their high amount of dresses. The staff was amazing and made me feel really special. Got my dress here and wouldn't want it any other way!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Becker's was the second bridal salon I visited, and it was wonderful! The space was clean, bright, and well organized. The attendant helping me was very informative on different fits, and styles in the shop to help me find "the one!". I actually said "yes to the dress" to the first dress I tried on after all was said and done, and because it was my first visit I received a complimentary veil. I've recommended to all of my friends and a few have bought dresses from there now! The only downside is the drive from Metro Detroit, but it's worth it! The prices are low and the selection is huge!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/18/2017

This was the second place I shopped for bridal gowns and by far the best. Their selection was beautiful and the consultant pulled styles I knew I loved and some I wouldn't have thought to try, but ended up loving (all in my budget). I even went back for a headband and veil on two separate occasions and they were super helpful to make sure everything matched. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for your big day. Just make sure if you have a budget not to try on dresses outside of that — the stylists will only allow you try them on if you ask for them, but it's risky if you fall in love with one you can't afford.

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Thegreatkatbee

Jenna · Married on 05/06/2017

Becker's is THE best selection of dresses I have ever seen. I had been to 5 other places looking for my dress and probably tried on over a hundred before finding "the one" at Becker's. I was not only able to try on the style I had fallen in love with in photos (it wasn't the dress for me), but also, I was able to find the only dress I had seen with every single detail that I had been looking for.

The woman who helped me (Danielle, I believe) saw I was struggling after trying on a handful of dresses, and advised me to look for a dress with the details I was looking for. The very next dress I tried on was THE dress.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2017

I chose this salon because my mom also got her dress here, and I wanted to have the same experience she did. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. The consultant stayed well within my budget and was very easy to work with. Every dress I tried on looked amazing, and once I picked "the one", she made sure I had all the accessories I needed. On the day of my wedding, everyone complimented me on my dress, and I felt very beautiful.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Loved the experience at Beckers! The "magic room" was a great touch when you finally found your dress!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

Where do I start?! The patience of the staff was outstanding! I was very indecisive, but she hung in there with me! I went to two appointments and started over on the second trip. Christa was amazing and eventually was the one that picked out my dress! I was blown away by the dress and they kept (more or less) to our budget!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

I loved my experience at Becker's Bridal! I scheduled an appointment at noon on a weekday, since I'm a graduate student and have a flexible schedule. This was a great decision - I was the only customer in the entire store and had the undivided attention of my consultant. They mentioned that it gets VERY busy on weekends.

Both myself and my 'entourage' were able to look through and pick out dresses ourselves from their gigantic selection, which was great. The consultant noticed what I liked when I was having trouble articulating it as well, which was wonderful.

They had tons of options in my price range (up to $1,800) and size (non-wedding size 8), and apparently have the 3rd largest inventory in the U.S.! I completely believe it.

For being in such a tiny rural town, I was very very impressed. The store was elegant and gorgeous and so were the dresses. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/06/2015