Austin & Dara | Wedding Photos + Cinema

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I stumbled upon Austin & Dara while browsing online for wedding venues and knew right away that I wanted them to do our wedding. Finding out after how quickly they book up, I'm beyond thankful that we had the privilege of working with them on our big day. From the moment we met Austin, his personality, creativity, vision and passion was both refreshing and unmatched, and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. I have continued to check their blog and Facebook page for photo teasers over the months leading up to our wedding, and it makes me even more excited to see how ours turned out. Can't thank you guys enough! If you stumbled upon this review, stop your research and book these guys before it's too late. Ready, go!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
333 West Victoria Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
BLOG

Voted Best in Santa Barbara for 3 years!

We are a Santa Barbara based Wedding Photography / Cinematography company whose goal is to blow your mind with photographic & cinematic awesomeness.  We started off as a husband and wife photography team and have expanded to include another married couple and a few video geniuses make sure we can provide exactly what you need.

Find out why we were voted "Best in Santa Barbara" for the last 3 years by reading our reviews and checking out our photos/videos.

Going to our website is the best way to see if we fit your personal and creative style.  Also, unlike most, we have our prices listed there for your convenience.

PEACE!