Astro Pictures

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I loved working with Branden. My family was worried that a videographer would be intrusive and shine bright lights in our faces, but I hardly knew Branden was there. That is, of course, aside from the fact that he was fun, sweet, and charming.

Branden captured unique shots and angles and put our wedding highlights reel together quickly and wonderfully. The video really gave me the feeling like I got to re-live my wedding day. I got to see things I hadn't noticed on such a busy day, and I got to feel the love of my husband, friends, and family once (or twenty times) again.

The initial arrangements were a pleasure to make with Branden, who was very prompt, courteous, and professional. The rates are very reasonable and the product is well worth the expense. If I could go back in time and choose another videographer, I would still go with Astro Pictures. I highly recommend Astro and Branden to immortalize your special day. Give him a call!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
New York, NY 10023

Aesthetic Wedding Films

Astro Pictures is a boutique videography studio located in New York City.

Call or email today to receive information regarding availability, package option and pricing.

www.astropictures.net

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage