Ashley Bartoletti Photography

Ashley Bartoletti Photography

Blue Bell, PA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hello there! Thanks for taking a few minutes to learn about me. I've been a full time wedding photographer since 2006. Since then, I've shot weddings in 18 different states and Mexico. I absolutely love capturing all the unique moments and details that encompass a wedding day. I pride myself on being able to balance the different roles a wedding photographer must take on: quietly documenting the day as it happens, taking control to get group portraits done quickly and efficiently, and setting up details so they are showcased beautifully.

Please be sure to stop by my website to learn more about me and view tons of images.

Contact Us:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so thrilled to work with Ashley. We had good experiences with all of our vendors, but Ashley was by far the best among them. Her photography is amazing -- she is so talented and has the gift of making everything look good (!). We had our wedding in an outdoor setting, and I really wanted to capture the beauty of the surroundings and the outdoors, and she did absolutely that.

The engagement photo shoot was a really nice way to get to know Ashley and to get used to being in front of the camera. She was great about directing us on where to stand/ how to pose, but was also great about letting us be ourselves. On the day of the wedding, both Ashley and her second shooter were totally on top of it. It was easy to see that she was in her element and loved what she was doing. She took charge when she needed to to get the family photos done, but was also really good about being unobtrusive. I so appreciated how she clearly knew what she was doing, and I could trust that she was going to get all of the shots I would've wanted. Ashley is also just incredibly down-to-earth and easy to get along with. I felt comfortable with her from the start and totally trusted her. I cannot recommend her more highly.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Services Used: Photography
Ashley Bartoletti Photography is a wedding Photographer from Philadelphia, PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including South Jersey, Delaware, and New York City. Ashley Bartoletti Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creative wedding photography
702-943-0830
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards