Ashley Bartoletti Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We just recently got married and used Ashley as our photographer. She was more than fabulous in my opinion and I've been looking forward to writing this review (which I never do)! Ashley makes everything so easy for her clients from the first phone call, through the entire planning process to the day of the wedding. Her systems are straight forward, she is accommodating to the needs of the day and gives helpful advice when you need it (as I did often). She was the best photographer we could have asked for and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Blue Bell, PA
BLOG

Hello there! Thanks for taking a few minutes to learn about me. I've been a full time wedding photographer since 2006. Since then, I've shot weddings in 18 different states and Mexico. I absolutely love capturing all the unique moments and details that encompass a wedding day. I pride myself on being able to balance the different roles a wedding photographer must take on: quietly documenting the day as it happens, taking control to get group portraits done quickly and efficiently, and setting up details so they are showcased beautifully.

Please be sure to stop by my website to learn more about me and view tons of images.

Contact Us:

Phone: 702.943.0830

Email: ashley@ashleybartoletti.com

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards