Melissa Flowers Photography

King of Prussia, PA View map
   1 review
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Melissa Flowers and I recently started my photography business officially in late 2019. My obsession for it derived from my passion for love. I can be very cheesy because I truly love 'love'! It is so heartwarming to me to see someone in so much joy and happiness when they are in love, having a baby, buying a house, or celebrating their 50th anniversary. These are the chapters of our journey that we all should capture because life is too short to not embrace it when it comes. So I cherish each smile, tear of joy, the affection one shares, and most importantly, all of the giggles and laughter.

As a photographer, I love being able to take photos that'll last for years to come and I would love to be able to provide those precious still images for you. Being your photographer would not only mean for me to be the person behind the camera, but the person who eases the pressure, have you take in a few deep breaths, let you know your day IS your day, and find ways to make you feel back into your comfort zone.

There are some reasons why Melissa Flowers Photography was born.

I have loved taking photos since I was young but only till recently, I realized how much I could do for others doing it. I have a lot more to learn but I continue to grow and develop more experiences and new skills on a daily basis. That being said, if you are willing to, put your trust in me to capture your special life moments. I will provide you with all that I have, for you to be able to look back 20 years from now and feel the same way you did on your special day.

Send me a message, shoot me a text or give me a call, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Warmest regards,
Melissa Flowers

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

• Ariana
    Ariana Married on 10/29/2021

Awesomeness

Melissa was amazing from our engagement shoot to the day of the wedding. She was professional and so much fun!! I can’t thank her enough for being an amazing photographer. We haven’t gotten all of our pictures back but knowing she took over 4000 the day of the wedding we don’t mind! I know they are going to be beautiful. I definitely would recommend her!!

Melissa Flowers Photography's reply:

Ariana!!!

Thank you so much for your review! But thank you most of all for trusting me to capture one of your most special and biggest celebrations. It was a true honor and pleasure! I, too, had so much fun and the two of you were a delight to work with ♡

Central King of Prussia, PA, 19406
(610) 755-5788
Location of (Melissa Flowers Photography)

Melissa Flowers Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melissa Flowers Photography include in the starting price?

Melissa Flowers Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Melissa Flowers Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melissa Flowers Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Melissa Flowers Photography offer?

Melissa Flowers Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Melissa Flowers Photography offer?

Melissa Flowers Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Melissa Flowers Photography offer for wedding events?

Melissa Flowers Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Melissa Flowers Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melissa Flowers Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding