Ascend Entertainment

Ascend Entertainment

"The life of the party... for the party of your life!"

PO Box 929
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Congratulations on your engagement! Your upcoming wedding reception is ONCE IN A LIFETIME event. Your Wedding memories will last a lifetime. Would you like to guarantee that your reception is unique, unforgettable and fun? The DJ that you hire will be responsible for over 80% of the success of your wedding and the smooth flow of the reception. That is why it is so important that you get all the facts and information you need BEFORE you hire your DJ.

Call today! 843-991-8000 or Email us info@ascendDJ.com Visit our Website http://www.ascenddj.com/

Photos
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AJ was an amazing DJ. Him and his team are not only FUN and Exciting but they are professional and Appreciative. From the first phone call to discuss pricing and availability down to a few weeks after the Wedding AJ was top notch and worth every penny. My husband and I searched high a low for a great DJ.. when we spoke to AJ we knew he was the guy. We booked his DJ and photo Booth package... AJ led our wedding night, he chose the songs accordingly, made everyone laugh , got our guests up and dancing and most importantly he made sure the entire night went smooth .. he didn't skip a beat... As for the Photo Booth .. it was a fun attraction and all of my guests used it. The photo booth comes with an assistant who helps people with props, taking the picture and making sure 1 photo goes into a scrap book for the bride and groom - yes AJ provides a scrap book for the photo booth photos and I must say my husband and I had a BLAST looking at these the next day. The best part.. AJ also send a disk of all of the photos that were taken that night in the photo booth just in case someone didn't leave a picture behind. This company mad such an impression on my guests that they even asked him for his business card at the end of the night.. You can tell he is passionate about his career he had a smile from ear to ear that was contagious.

Few things I want to point out. I had a family member start to sing at the wedding ( a very funny song ) but I knew the song was going to last a life time. All i had to do was make eye contact with AJ and he immediately ( very smoothly ) transitioned this family member from signing to watching AJ start the next event.. I didnt have to do anything but look at him and he knew exactly what I was thinking.

Secondly, I left behind some props that were kind of special to me.. AJ grabbed them from the Venue and sent them back to me..

AJ Thank you so much for making our wedding FUN and exciting!
- Kristina & Anthony Hering

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
I can't think of anyone I'd rather work with than AJ at Ascend Entertainment. AJ is on top of his game and is one of the only DJs I've worked with that actually follows my timeline. He brings tons of experience and loads of energy to the dance floor which will ensure your guests have a fabulous time. If you're ready to get the party started- book ASCEND!
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1346800246977 rainbow Professional Association of Wedding Officiants
Ascend Entertainment is a wedding DJ Disc Jockey from Charleston SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Mount Pleasant, charleston, and Charoltte. Ascend Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding entertainment, music, DJ, and lighting
843-991-8000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment