Apropos Creations, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lauren
05/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Jo Ann and her Company, Apropos Creations. My husband and I travel a lot for work and planning a wedding in 6 months was no small feat. Jo Ann helped us stay on schedule, followed up and coordinated with our vendors, and helped us secure items and vendors at a fraction of the cost. My mom did not think we needed a wedding coordinator, and she is still saying that was the best decision we made, besides getting married;)

She is exceptionally organized, and our event went off perfectly. Absolutely no stress! Everyone said expect something to go wrong on your wedding and just try and stay relaxed. I can honestly say, everything was perfect and she truly helped make this the best day of our lives!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Chandler, AZ 85249

-to create this moment to treasure throughout time-

Wedding planning can be an overwhelming experience.  With Apropos Creations' meticulous attention to detail and passion for all things weddings, your journey to your wedding day will surely be enjoyable and stress- free.  We will be there every step of the way to offer you inspiri ng ideas and flawless coordination.  We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding as unique as you.  What you want is what we want, a perfect and beautiful day full of memories to treasure throughout time.

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Jo Ann is an all around wonderful person. She is such a pleasure to work with. What makes her stand out from the rest is that she truly cares about all of her clients. She is a highly communicative, creative, focused and extremely organized. I would highly recommend Jo Ann to anyone looking for a wedding or event planner!
PROS I KNOW (91)
Apropos Creations, LLC is a wedding Planner Coordinator from Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Scottsdale, Phoenix, Arizona, California, and Destination weddings. Apropos Creations, LLC is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in destination, Hindu, Desi weddings