Apropos Creations, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jo Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process. We had her help as "day of" coordinator but she went above and beyond my expectations. From the moment I initially met with her I knew that my new hubby and I were in great hands. The stress of wedding planning was immediately reduced and thanks to her I was not worried about A THING at all on my wedding day. I was actually able to relax and enjoy every moment knowing that Jo Ann was working behind the scenes and making sure that things were going according to plan. I had a few DIY projects with place cards, etc and she made sure everything looked beautiful. She answers emails and texts in a heart beat and gives great suggestions for any question that you may have. She worked on my wedding day timeline for me, contacted all vendors and just took a huge load off of my hands. She was there to help in anyway that she could with an emergency kit on hand, transporting flowers from the church to our venue and when we forgot flowers for the Virgin Mary statue for our Catholic ceremony she saved the day and made it work! Every bride needs to enjoy her wedding day because the planning process goes by very fast and the actual day goes by even faster. I would hate to spend those moments worried about last minute details or even worse assign family and friends to do things at your wedding. Bottom line: You need some Jo Ann in your life! She was amazing and I highly recommend her. If I could do it all over again I would have her there since day 1 of the planning process.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Chandler, AZ 85249

-to create this moment to treasure throughout time-

Wedding planning can be an overwhelming experience.  With Apropos Creations' meticulous attention to detail and passion for all things weddings, your journey to your wedding day will surely be enjoyable and stress- free.  We will be there every step of the way to offer you inspiri ng ideas and flawless coordination.  We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding as unique as you.  What you want is what we want, a perfect and beautiful day full of memories to treasure throughout time.

Details