In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi

Phoenix, AZ View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

DJ Adi is the only DJ of In-The-Mix Entertainment. Although, based in Arizona, he is available to travel throughout the country and internationally for Weddings. Creating and maintaining a vibe is what he does best. He uses his quick mixing abilities and crowd-reading skills to create a vibe tailored to fit the taste of the bride and groom to help making their wedding more unique. He incorporates the couples favorites songs during the entire wedding to make it more personal and memorable. He loves what he does and has been honored to have provided services at hundreds of Weddings and events for over 12 years.

Perfection is what he pursues and he finds improving as a key to consistently love his job. His goal is to facilitate all musical and lighting needs. He strives to meet his clients expectations to carry out the event with the upmost care and coordination.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nina S. Married on 09/04/2021

Danced all night!

I highly recommend DJ Adi! He smashed our dance floor and create the best baraat vibe! Not to mention his amazing dhol skills...he can do it all! My husband is Persian and Adi was alsoable to smoothly incorporate some Iranian music as our request as well. He is so talented and kind and we would definitely hire him again for any event :)
  • Harman
    Harman B. Married on 05/07/2021

Best Wedding DJ & Human

DJ EATSALOT or DJ ADHI was phenomenal to work with!! We had originally hired Adhi for multiple, large wedding events for Summer 2020. Due to the pandemic we ultimately had to improvise and Adhi was quickly and seamlessly able to pivot to our new plans.

Easy to communicate with, hit all the "must-haves" on our shared wedding playlist, and is genuinely good person who went out of his way to ensure our special day went off without a hitch. Not only did he pull music off of a preliminary playlist we made for him but he went above and beyond to expand that list with songs we loved but had forgotten to include. Adi comes highly recommended and we truly enjoyed working with him! we cannot wait to hire him again for future events!
  • Carole
    Carole C. Married on 08/01/2020

Adi is the best!

Adi was so easy to work with and extremely professional. He handled the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner reception as well as the up lighting and GOBO. All the music played was just as the bride and groom requested and Adi kept the dance floor full. Music makes such a difference at an event and Adi was the best!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Adi Dhakal
Adi Dhakal
Lead DJ

I GREW UP WITH A LOVE FOR MUSIC. ALTHOUGH I NEVER WROTE OR SANG, I ALWAYS HAD A LOVE FOR MUSIC AND WANTED TO MIX MUSIC. AT AGE 15, I WAS ABLE TO TAKE A STEP TOWARDS MY DREAM. AFTER A FEW BABY STEPS, I ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE ART, AND WITH EACH PRACTICE AND EACH GIG I LOVED DEEJAYING MORE. I THEN UNDERSTOOD THAT I WAS MEANT FOR THIS. ALTHOUGH, I HAVE FULL PRODUCTION CAPABILITY AND DO LIGHTING DESIGN FOR EVENTS, MY ULTIMATE LOVE IS BEING A DJ. I AM A DJ FIRST, EVERYTHING ELSE AFTER. WHETHER IT BE JUST ONE PERSON ON THE DANCE FLOOR OR A THOUSAND, I AM ALWAYS IN THE MOMENT WHILE MIXING. I BELIEVE I AM AT MY BEST WHEN I FEEL THE MUSIC. I FIND MY JOB AMAZINGLY FUN BUT, I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I HAVE SPENT THE BETTER PART OF MY YEARS LEARNING TO BECOME A DJ AND THIS JOURNEY HAS HELPED ME GROW PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY, THEREFORE, I NEVER TAKE A GIG/WEDDING FOR GRANTED.LIKE MANY DJ'S, I HAVE MY FAVORITE STYLE. BUT, PRIORITY IS WHAT THE COUPLE/CLIENT WANTS. I LOVE HEARING IDEAS AND I LOVE KNOWING WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME. WITH EVERY GIG, I WANT TO OUTDO MY BEST PERFORMANCE. I BELIEVE THAT THE GREATEST ENCOURAGEMENT FOR GUESTS TO DANCE, AT ANY ANY EVENT, IS IF THE COUPLE OR THE HOST ARE ON THE DANCE FLOOR. FOR THAT, I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE A PLAYLIST THAT THE COUPLE/HOST WOULD LOVE. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THIS MAKES THE WEDDING/EVENT BECOME MORE PERSONAL. MOST OF MY FUTURE CLIENTS KNOW OF ME THROUGH A PREVIOUS FRIEND, OR HAVE HEARD ME PLAY BEFORE. IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE TRUSTED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ADDING TO A PARTY. BECAUSE OF THAT TRUST, I ASPIRE TO DO THE BEST THAT I CAN. MY GOAL IS TO KEEP THE BRIDE & GROOM ON THE DANCE FLOOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AND EXECUTE THE TIMELINE AS PERFECTLY AS POSSIBLE.

Your Heart's Desire Weddings & Events Your Heart's Desire Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough positive things about Adhi and his team at In the Mix Entertainment. Adhi goes above and beyond to meet his clients' expectations. He is thorough, professional and just an all around warm and genuine person. He is extremely talented at what he does and I look forward to working with him for many years to come. I wholeheartedly recommend In the Mix Entertainment!

Fable Photo and Video Productions Fable Photo and Video Productions Wedding Photographers

In-The-Mix keeps the party going and can entertain the entire reception. Professional at all times and love working with them.

Ray the DJ
路 Wedding Planners

Phoenix, AZ, 85022
602-318-1660

7 Days A Week
Location of (In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding