Antun's of Queens Village

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 800
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Antun's Dedication to excellent service and warm hospitality has insured Antun's success for over 65 years. Antun's promises Quality, Value and Service from the moment you walk in the door until your function is over. We believe that your special occasions should be trouble free and help to make your dreams come true. Antun's is one of a few catering halls who can proudly proclaim that we hosted a couple's wedding reception and then their 60th wedding anniversary.

Please Contact us at 718-468-6400 or antuns@antuns.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm a pretty private person but I absolutely had to take the time to write a review about this amazing establishment and share it with future brides in search of a venue in NYC... My husband and I had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at ANTUN's this month with about 110+ guests. The service was flawless from top to bottom. The food served at the cocktail hour and reception was excellent and my bridal party and guests raved about it. Our wedding cake was amazing and exactly how we wanted it. We chose the gold package and I'd recommend that package since this is the package I am basing my experience on. There are a number of other perks included in the gold package (i.e., ice sculpture, venetian table) and other options you can add at an additional cost (i.e., satin table cloths, up lighting, etc). I like the fact that there were different options to choose which accommodates couples with any type of wedding budget. We wanted a wedding in which all we had to do was write a check and antuns handled everything else. Bravo Antun's, you did just that!! We did enroll in their package deal (dj, limo, photography) and obtained additional services using their preferred florists and videography. Everything went smooth and all services rendered that day was excellent. The venue itself is beautiful and can cater to any wedding and any size. There are a number of areas at the venue you can take scenic photos on your wedding day including a garden, indoor waterfall, and by a lovely piano, etc. Me and my husband are two young professionals and every penny spent was worth the magical day we experienced and ANTUN'S had provided to us and our guests. I was a pretty organized bride, fun (I'd like to say) but a bit detailed and mickey was very accommodating throughout the whole process. He was like my "bridal god father" :)... A special thank you to Jodie and Patty and all the staff at ANTUN'S who contributed in anyway to my husband and I wedding day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake
Profile Picture
BridalHearts
1 Review
Endorsements
Antun's is one of the finast Catering Halls in the New York area. The whole atmosphere is dedicated to making the Bride and Groom feel special. The staff is professional and knowledgeable about how to make your day one to remember. The rooms are newly decorated and the food is out of this world. You can truly see how they care about hteir guests.
Antun's of Queens Village is a wedding venue from Queens, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including Queens , Brooklyn , and The Bronx . Antun's of Queens Village is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Queens, Brooklyn, NY wedding industry for 68 years. We specialize in Personalized indoor weddings with a range from Caribbean-American Cuisine to Vegan Cuisine
718-468-6400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire