Antun's of Queens Village Reviews

Antun's of Queens Village 5
Antun's of Queens Village 6
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day

Cynthia · Getting married on 01/11/2020

I just came from my wedding tour at Antuns. Even if can't secure my original wedding date .My wedding will be Antuns without a doubt. I see why Antuns are voted the best by the knot. Thank you Gina for seeing my vision. Thank you Mickey for showing that every bride matters.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Antun's of Queens Village's reply:

THANKS!! We can not wait for your wedding Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayne · Married on 12/09/2018

Planner, food and staff

Food was great, the staff was very attentive and the venue is close to public transportation.

Nancy · Married on 09/30/2018

We are planning to have our wedding here next year and Antun's has been nothing but wonderful to us. Mrs. Heidi was a great woman that gave us a tour and showed us everything that we needed to see. She never pressured us at any step of the way and showed us tons of options. She was extremely honest and dedicated to give us a total experience.

When my fiancée and I agreed that we were going to book with Antun's we didn't have any issues scheduling a day to sign the paperwork and was given another tour with my future mother in-law of the entire place again but another wonderful person. They took their time and explain everything in detail in all aspects of their service and their contract agreement with us. Upon reaching home we received a call from Mrs. Heidi congratulating us and thank us for selecting Antun's to make our wedding a reality and said that she would be with us every step of the way to make sure that our wedding is fabulous and the prefect wedding for us. Thank you so much Antun's. My fiancée and I are so looking forward to our special day.

Shaakira · Married on 08/24/2018

My experience with antuns was amazing.My wedding day was everything I imagined it to be.The staff was great.The food was delicious my guest are still talking about it.I want to thank everyone at antuns who was apart of my special day!!

Claudette · Married on 06/09/2018

This was a great day and the place and the staff were perfect. The food and drinks were on point. We like to thank the everybody and if you are looking for a place for you event, Antuns is the place.

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2018

Antuns really went above and beyond our expectations. We were so nervous, as all of our wedding was in their hands, but they really absolutely impressed us. The food was delicious, the outdoor ceremony space was beautiful. Everything about our night was perfect. Go with Antuns and you won't regret it!

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband I got married at Antun’s on May 19, 2018. We purchased the gold package and were not disappointed! The staff was high-class and everything was on time, there were no delays at all. Mickey, the manager of Antun’s, was very hands-on and ever present at our event. He always made sure to check on us and make sure that everything was going as planned. He also made sure to check that we ate and had everything we wanted. Our Maître D’, Ray, who has been with Antun’s for over 20 years, was ever present as well. There was never a moment when he wasn’t around. He also made sure to check on us to make sure that we had what we needed and whenever we wanted anything, he made sure to get it. Our bridal attendant, Doris, was also very sweet and ever-present from the time we arrived in our Limo to the time that we left. She even helped my 91 year old grandmother out of the limo upon arrival and immediately got to helping us all get out, especially helping us with our bouquets and gowns. She also made sure to keep track of anything we left behind such as transferring my sister-in-law’s diaper bag for her daughter (they were part of the wedding party) to the bridal suite when we were ready to walk down the aisle. During the reception, Doris also noticed that the hooks on my bustle broke and she ran to get safety pins and helped my sister-in-law fix it.
    Moreover, we went with all of Antun’s suggestions from the DJ to the Reverend, to the Photographer and they are also five stars! We would highly recommend Antun’s to everyone, no matter the occasion, Antun’s has your back!

Shelley · Married on 05/12/2018

A spectacular Team Antun's effort made our wedding such a wonderful event....to the point that we are still getting "thank-you" notes from our guests!

The events staff was incredibly patient, professional, flexible and fun throughout the planning process. We enjoyed working with them -- and it was evident that they enjoy their work, as well.

The facility is lovely -- nicely maintained, spacious and welcoming. The garden was a delightful spot for the ceremony. And the ceremony went without a hitch. The staff found all of our sometimes esoteric songs for the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour.

The food. THE FOOD!! We were pretty sure it was going to be good, but were not expecting FABULOUS. Which it was. So tasty and elegantly presented. Some of our friends are certified food snobs and none of the left the wedding without being stuffed to the gills. We are still feasting on the left-overs. The Viennese Table had a large variety of offerings -- one better than the next and a fun presentation, accompanied by the Star Wars theme song and sparklers.

Our maitre d' was a benevolent, hovering guardian angel throughout. No request was too difficult for her. She was amazingly accommodating and gracious, as were all of the people who took care of us.

Antun's is a gem.

Cynthia · Married on 05/06/2018

ANTUNS!!! The most amazing place on earth! An easy commute for all guests and the best staff on earth. They answered every single call, no matter the time of day at least 3 times a week. The cake was included in the price for the venue ( and YESSS it was so bomb omg). SAMANTHA, Mickey, Tamara, Jodie, Tiana and our lovely maître d’, thanks for making sure we had a great wedding. Thank you for appealing to the young crowd by always staying active on your social media. We will definitely be having our baby shower there and I will truly recommend this place to anyone who’s trying to book a venue for their event. I’m going to always think of them first.

Antun's of Queens Village 7

Shontaye · Married on 09/29/2017

I love antuns they made my wedding magically

Antun's of Queens Village 8

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Hello I just got Married at Antun's 9/9/17
    The staff went above and beyond from planing our wedding and even after the wedding. Michelle and Mickey and the rest of the staff made our wedding day the best day of our lives❤️ I would give them a six star rating if I could. Thank you once again for make this wedding experience so amazing!

Kelly and TeYee ❤️❤️❤️

Shermane · Married on 08/31/2017

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!! My wedding was on August 31st 2017. Mrs. Gina Hill was just an absolute
    delight to have in our corner. She was there for us from the beginning to the end and then some more, without hesitation. i would say that my Husband and I were very fortunate to have her as our coordinator. Mickey, was also a delight to us as well. He and his staff treat u like ROYALTY!! I really felt like my idol (Beyonce) all night long. I was treated just like how Beyonce gets treated everyday.....(ROYALTY). It was just an overwhelming experience. Shaunie and Tamara (forgive me if I spelled their names incorrectly)....kept fixing my hair and dress whenever needed....I was literally pampered all night! My Husbnd too......we never needed to get up to get a drink and/or food because the staff served us all night without us even attempting to leave our seats. Before we could finish our drinks the staff was walking to our table with another one.....we absolutely loved that..lol. The food was just awesome, especially cocktail hour! Our guests thought cocktail hour food was all they were eating for the night.......were they suprised when the staff went around the room and asked them what were they having for the main course..lol! Everything was DELICIOUS. Our Family and Friends tells us everday how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to! They always tell us that we did a great job by picking Antun's Of Queens Village as our wedding venue and we couldn't agree more. Overall, Antun's is a very Professional, Friendly, Organized, Clean, Over the Top, place to get married or to have pretty much any event because you will not be disappointed!!!!! I told Mickey that my Husband and I are now part of the Antun's Family and he welcomed us with open arms...lol. It's safe to say that we will be planning our Anniversaries and Vow renewals here because Antun's is our Family, whom we love, and wouldn't have it any other way!! Keep up the good work FAMILY!

Kimberly · Married on 07/23/2017

Antuns was flawless. They made my day so seamless, everyone at any moment was available and ready to help. Doris was like a best friend, she was patient and made me feel so relaxed.

Serlindra · Married on 07/22/2017

Antuns is the BEST! My husband and I had a wonderful experience. From the planning and organizing, Antuns was great in helping to make our BIG DAY a success. We literally just had to show up. They did everything. The food was so delicious. My guests are still talking about the food. Everything tasted great. And the Mac & Cheese Bar- a pure HIT! All the staff at Antuns are so wonderful. They really catered to my husband and I as well as my guests. Special Shoutout to: Michelle (banquet consultant), Patti (Bridal Attendant), Shanice (Bridal Attendant) and Mickey (Event Coordinator and the ultimate Go to Guy!). Michelle thanks for sugguesting the new rhinestone bows and the Mac & Cheese Bar. Patti and Shanice thanks so much for making sure I was ok the whole night and was fed and looked pretty. You ladies rock! And my dearest Mickey- Mickey is just Awesome! He really knows how to make everything flow the right way. Antuns I will forever be grateful for the gratitude and support you've show me, my husband and guests. Thanks for giving me the experience of a lifetime by welcoming me with open arms into your doors. Thanks for making me feel like a true Queen on my Wedding Day and making all my dreams come true. It was everything that I've ever wanted and hoped for.

Madison Wedding (07.20.2017)

• monique

monique · Married on 07/01/2017

My experience at antuns was nothing but amazing . They made sure my husband and I needs were catered to from the very beginning . They made this whole wedding process comfortable and memoriable. Mickey, Gina , patty and Brianna , you were awesome . You guys made our wedding everything we imagined and we love you . Thank you antun for being so professional but making us feel like family .

JONATHAN · Married on 06/29/2017

We loved the place. Words cannot truly express how greatful we are for Antuns. The staff were part of our guests, we felt like it was our family, organization is the best we have seen, very impressive work since the very beginning of the planning all the way to the end.

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2017

My wedding was one of the wedding that you see on tvs Antun's made sure I had what I wanted .staff never left my side, the food was great the decor was amazing. omg my journey planning my wedding with Antun's was stress free .

Gabrielle · Married on 05/25/2017

My husband and I got married at Antuns this past Memorial Day weekend 05/25/17. Although I deeply wanted a garden wedding outdoors it rained that day, not just rain but hard crazy thunderstorms. Despite the rain Mickey was able to bring my vision to life indoors with romantic lighting and rose petals alongside the isle with twinkle lights underneath. It was more magical than I could have imagined. We also got to take a few pictures on the deck so we still had some romance in the garden in our photos. Patty too was amazing by making sure everything ran smooth from before we walked through the door to the end of the night when we forgot things at the hall and had to go back to get them after we left. Jodi was also incredible as I got makeup on my dress and she was able to get if off quickly and brought my anxiety levels back down. Jodi also took my shoes off and put on my slippers which made me feel like royalty. She was there whenever we needed her. The food was great the music was awesome, the service was on point and the night was unforgettable. A HUGE thanks to Antuns and their amazing staff and service for making me and my husband’s day as beautiful magical as we hoped for.
    BTW : The milk and cookie bar was so worth it.

Janel · Married on 03/24/2017

We had our wedding at Antun's two weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Antun's made us feel like we were the only bride and groom they were working with. We got personalized attention. They remembered details about us and our wedding. Cynthia and Mickey were the best to work with. They saw our vision and gave us just what we needed. We were working on a budget and they never tried to sell us on anything we didn't need or want. They listened to us, guided us and made things so easy and stress-free. The week of my wedding, everyone was amazed at how relaxed I was. I kept telling everyone it was because my venue made everything so easy!

We booked our photographer, videographer and dj services through Antun's and I am so happy that we did. They were so professional. Our photographer was amazing and I can't wait to see the pictures and the video. My mom kept raving about the MC and the DJ. She thought the music was perfect. Antun's provided us with a bridal attendant and a maitre d for the day and they were on point. They took care of things even before I knew what I needed. My dad said he felt like a celebrity because of how they always knew what he needed and had it for him before he even asked. They were so wonderful and accommodating and wanted us to have the most perfect day.

I would recommend Antun's to anyone who asked. They know what they are doing and they do it well. They have packages that will fit any budget. My husband and I were working off a shoestring budget but Antun's gave us the ability to have the wedding of our dreams without going into debt.

My one piece of advice: make sure you take a moment to enjoy the day. I feel like it flew by and I barely remember anything. Don't forget to pause and enjoy a quiet moment.

Megan · Married on 10/14/2016

We used Antuns for our wedding ceremony and reception. I couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding turned out. Everyone is with you every step of the way to make sure your day is perfect. Also, through the planning process Cynthia and Mickey were very accommodating and always quick to respond to any questions I had. I would recommend Antuns to anyone, they gave us the wedding day of our dreams!

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2016

Hi my name is Katrina Britt and I had my wedding and reception at Antun's.
    Where do I begin, I only gave 5 stars simply because that's the highest ranking amount, however the rating exceeds 5 stars.. First and foremost I want to thank Gina, Pattie, Mickey, and Tamara for making my wedding all that I could ask for and more. I was very nervous however, the staff at Antuns made me feel like a Queen on my wedding day. Tamara who was my bridal attendant was so attentive towards me. She helped me more than I could have ever imagined. Anything that I needed she was there. Tamara was by far the best and was there literally by my slide every step of the way. I appreciate everything from the bottom of my heart . It was an extra ordinary experience and I am so happy that I chose to have my wedding at Antun's. I wish I could get married all over again just to relive the day!!!

Eleana · Married on 09/18/2016

As I walked into Antun's on my first visit, I fell in love. The place had the feel of exactly what I wanted for my 1920s wedding. Organization is one of the key things for me and Antun's went above and beyond. Food was delicious, me being from a Dominican nationality, food and flavor are very important and Antun's fulfilled that aspect to the max.
    All in all, everything was perfect. Doris was one of the key people for me on the wedding day and she became my shadow. She made sure i was always ok and not missing a thing. Mickey was attentive and prides himself with making Antun's great and he is one of the key reasons Antun's has high ratings.

To Mickey, Ray and especially Doris, I want to thank you and the rest of Antun's family for making my wedding everything I wanted and more.

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

"Best wedding I ever attended!!!” this was said by my wedding photographer, who has done hundreds of weddings.

Thanks to Antun's great staff, my wedding day was the best day of my life.

They made everything so easy. They did all the hard work. I did not have to worry about a thing.

I am forever grateful to them for making my once in a lifetime day truly memorable.
    All my guests loved the food, the room, the DJ, the ambiance, pretty much they loved everything.

I heard over and over from many of my guests that this was the best wedding they ever attended.

Cynthia Valdez, my wedding consultant, was the best. Patti, my Maître D, was the great. Doris my Bridal Attendant was unbelievable. They made everything flow flawlessly. I do not know what I would have done without them.

Love Always,

Mrs. Laura Morand

Vivianne · Married on 09/10/2016

I am no stranger to Antun's. However, I've never had my own event here until 9/10/16, when I had my wedding reception here. I chose Antun's based on other's review about how great there services are, and how they assured me that I didn't have to worry because they would take care of everything; and that I just needed to show up. This was very important to me because I wanted a stress free event. Antun's did their job. I love the suite they provided for the wedding party!