Antun's of Queens Village Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• vern'Na
    Vern'na Married on 08/05/2022

Perfect in everywsy

I loved every part of my day! The only forgot one lf my signs but my wedding was magical!
  • Shontel
    Shontel W. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience and customer service

Antun's made my day as seemless and stress free as possible. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. The food was delicious! All of our guest had an amazing time from the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. I would recommend Antun's over and over again!
  • Rose
    Rose R. Married on 08/20/2021

Can’t wait!

Me and my fiancé are so excited to get married here next year! Michelle is so helpful and we can’t wait for the big day to celebrate with our family and friends l.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Corine
    Corine Married on 07/18/2021

So far so good.

Cannot wait for my wedding here at Antun's in July 2020. They are so welcoming and understand. Not to mention affordable
  • Yasmin
    Yasmin Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect wedding venue!

My fiancé and I just booked this vendor today and we cant wait to get married here. Our experience with everyone there has been nothing short of the best. We knew this was the place after visiting them!
    Nayisha Married on 06/04/2021

Well taken care of!

Getting engaged at the end of December 2019 then having the whole world change 2 months later was horrific. And I am so grateful I had a professional, all inclusive wedding vendor/venue like Antun’s. They’re goal is to take care of everything for the couple so all you have to do is show up and that is literally what happened for us. I didn’t know at the time of booking how much I was going to need that. I am very type A and need structure and lists in my life or I am a complete ball of nerves and stress. Thanks to Antun’s I didn’t need to be stressed. On my way to the venue we hit a lot of traffic that delayed me by an hour along with many of my guests. I was so apologetic when I arrived to the venue but no one made me feel bad about it and no one was annoyed or irritated with me. I wasn’t expecting that. I am a stickler for being on time to any and everything. I had the most amazing bridal attendant, Tiana. When I say she took great care of me, words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to her kindness and patience. I could tell she truly loves what she does and it showed and every way. Erica was also so amazing to my husband and I. Tiana and Erica worked amazingly together and with us!
    This venue is truly one of a kind. If you are looking for a place that will take complete care of you, your fiance and your guests look no further. When they told me we wouldnt need a rehearsal my family and I were all skeptical on how it would play out but they have such great systems in place that everything runs smoothly as If you had many rehearsals. Everyone knew where to go where to stand. We were always given such clear instructions the entire evening so we were always aware of what was coming next. The warmth I felt from the staff at Antun’s can’t be put into words. All I can say is I will definitely be dragging my family back to antuns for my future baby shower, vow renewals and anything else I can think of. Antun’s is family now 🥰
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day
    Cynthia Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I just came from my wedding tour at Antuns. Even if can't secure my original wedding date .My wedding will be Antuns without a doubt. I see why Antuns are voted the best by the knot. Thank you Gina for seeing my vision. Thank you Mickey for showing that every bride matters.

Antun's of Queens Village's reply:

THANKS!! We can not wait for your wedding Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rees
    Rees S. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect day we could ever ask for!

Everyone at Antun's made our wedding day as well as the planning process a piece of cake and stress-free.

We at first went to Antun's as our first stop for venue shopping. But after meeting Samantha who later became our banquet manager and a short tour of venue, we made the decision to make our first venue the venue for our special day. From there, they walked us through everything and were always open to any questions we had about anything and everything. But the thing we loved the most about Antun's was that we felt that they were truly dedicated to making our special day perfect. Despite the ongoing pandemic, they remained dedicatd to the success of our wedding day. They kept us informed throughout their reopening process and what they were doing to adhere to the protocols. On the day of our wedding, our maître d' Erica and staff of Antun's were very professional and assisted with everything that our guests needed and made sure our wedding was safe for all in attendance. Thank you Mickey, Samantha, Erica, Tiana as well L&S Entertainment (DJ and MC), Madison Avenue Photography (photographer and videographer), Centerview Florist and everyone at Antun's for making our vision a reality and we are forever thankful for their cooperation, patience and experience in making our special day as perfect as can be.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/19/2019

Will & Victoria C-10-19-19

We wanted to give a very special thank you to Samantha Daly and the wonderful Staff at Antuns for such a perfect and amazing wedding reception. Samantha was amazing in helping us coordinate everything from the beginning, extremely attentive, professional and always a great source of information with anything we needed. The service and attention we received from the moment we arrived was outstanding. The staff at Antuns went above and beyond for us. They made us feel like royalty from the moment we arrive, it was truly special. Our Bridal Attendant was wonderful, she was so attentive making sure we had everything we needed and always checking on us. Our Guests were so impressed with the Reception, the level of attention they received, and they could not stop praising the food, it was delicious. We could not wait to say thank you! Thank you for giving us a day beyond our dreams! It was perfection.❤️ Will and Victoria-10-19-19
  • Soon2bMrsHack
    Augustina J. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding of my dreams

I don't know where to start to describe how happy I am. Antuns made our special day even more perfect than we I could have ever imagined . We managed to pick the hottest day of the year in NYC to be married . Antun did everything possible to keep our guest comfortable in order for us to still have our outdoor ceremony in there beautiful garden space (put up umbrellas and passed out water , we also managed to cut our timing down to 15 mins ). The reception area was set up so beautifully ,I almost cried when one of our bridal attendants Patti walked me in to give me a sneak peak before the guest were seated . The food was AMAZING!! Seasoned to perfection and such a large variety (there is an option for everyone including vegetarian and vegan ) Our bar included a Signature Drink that everyone loved. Our DJ and Emcee were from Ultimate Sounds (a preferred vendor of Antuns) were perfect and had everyone on the dance floor . Our Photographer Rob, from Madison Ave Photography ( another preferred vendor ) caught some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have seen and even caught some specific shots that I asked for. .
    My bridal attendants were Tiana, Tamara and Patti . They were a GOD SEND. They helped my bridal party and I with everything They were on top of everything that needed to be handled so my husband and I could truly enjoy our day . If you are looking to marry in NYC please consider Antuns . You will be more than happy . I want to thank Antuns, Mickey,Michelle, Patti ,Tiana and Tamara for everything they did for us .
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 06/08/2019

Dream Come True!

Antun's made our wedding day a dream come true! We were married there on 6/8/19 and I still haven't come down from the clouds! We had a gorgeous ceremony in the garden followed by a reception for 160 in the Venetian Room. From the planning process to the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and perfectly. They just really know what they are doing and have everything organized perfectly. The menu for the cocktail hour is huge with something for everyone and we also had an after-party outside with french fries, pretzels, s'mores and a milkshake bar! Our guests had a fantastic time, everyone said all the food was delicious and the service was amazing. The crew at Antun's made the day so special, I could see how hard they were working to keep us happy and on schedule and they always had a smile on their face. Antun's is beautiful and convenient to guests all over NYC and Long Island and has tons of parking. Don't schedule your wedding until you meet with them, you will not be disappointed!
    Ayne Married on 12/09/2018

Planner, food and staff

Food was great, the staff was very attentive and the venue is close to public transportation.
    Nancy Married on 09/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are planning to have our wedding here next year and Antun's has been nothing but wonderful to us. Mrs. Heidi was a great woman that gave us a tour and showed us everything that we needed to see. She never pressured us at any step of the way and showed us tons of options. She was extremely honest and dedicated to give us a total experience.

When my fiancée and I agreed that we were going to book with Antun's we didn't have any issues scheduling a day to sign the paperwork and was given another tour with my future mother in-law of the entire place again but another wonderful person. They took their time and explain everything in detail in all aspects of their service and their contract agreement with us. Upon reaching home we received a call from Mrs. Heidi congratulating us and thank us for selecting Antun's to make our wedding a reality and said that she would be with us every step of the way to make sure that our wedding is fabulous and the prefect wedding for us. Thank you so much Antun's. My fiancée and I are so looking forward to our special day.
  • Natasha
    Natasha Married on 08/25/2018

Great staff, great food.

We enjoyed working with Samantha and Mickey throughout the planning process. Our reception was in the recently remodeled Venitian room and even upgrading to the platinum package we got great value for our money. Guests raved about the food and, in true NY fashion, there was PLENTY. On top of a traditional cocktail hour, we had food stations instead of a traditional seated dinner/buffet and a beautiful dessert layout. The garden area outside is beautiful and great for photos.
    Shaakira Married on 08/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience with antuns was amazing.My wedding day was everything I imagined it to be.The staff was great.The food was delicious my guest are still talking about it.I want to thank everyone at antuns who was apart of my special day!!
    Claudette Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was a great day and the place and the staff were perfect. The food and drinks were on point. We like to thank the everybody and if you are looking for a place for you event, Antuns is the place.
    Kelly Married on 05/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Antuns really went above and beyond our expectations. We were so nervous, as all of our wedding was in their hands, but they really absolutely impressed us. The food was delicious, the outdoor ceremony space was beautiful. Everything about our night was perfect. Go with Antuns and you won't regret it!
    Samantha Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband I got married at Antun’s on May 19, 2018. We purchased the gold package and were not disappointed! The staff was high-class and everything was on time, there were no delays at all. Mickey, the manager of Antun’s, was very hands-on and ever present at our event. He always made sure to check on us and make sure that everything was going as planned. He also made sure to check that we ate and had everything we wanted. Our Maître D’, Ray, who has been with Antun’s for over 20 years, was ever present as well. There was never a moment when he wasn’t around. He also made sure to check on us to make sure that we had what we needed and whenever we wanted anything, he made sure to get it. Our bridal attendant, Doris, was also very sweet and ever-present from the time we arrived in our Limo to the time that we left. She even helped my 91 year old grandmother out of the limo upon arrival and immediately got to helping us all get out, especially helping us with our bouquets and gowns. She also made sure to keep track of anything we left behind such as transferring my sister-in-law’s diaper bag for her daughter (they were part of the wedding party) to the bridal suite when we were ready to walk down the aisle. During the reception, Doris also noticed that the hooks on my bustle broke and she ran to get safety pins and helped my sister-in-law fix it.
    Moreover, we went with all of Antun’s suggestions from the DJ to the Reverend, to the Photographer and they are also five stars! We would highly recommend Antun’s to everyone, no matter the occasion, Antun’s has your back!
    Shelley Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A spectacular Team Antun's effort made our wedding such a wonderful event....to the point that we are still getting "thank-you" notes from our guests!

The events staff was incredibly patient, professional, flexible and fun throughout the planning process. We enjoyed working with them -- and it was evident that they enjoy their work, as well.

The facility is lovely -- nicely maintained, spacious and welcoming. The garden was a delightful spot for the ceremony. And the ceremony went without a hitch. The staff found all of our sometimes esoteric songs for the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour.

The food. THE FOOD!! We were pretty sure it was going to be good, but were not expecting FABULOUS. Which it was. So tasty and elegantly presented. Some of our friends are certified food snobs and none of the left the wedding without being stuffed to the gills. We are still feasting on the left-overs. The Viennese Table had a large variety of offerings -- one better than the next and a fun presentation, accompanied by the Star Wars theme song and sparklers.

Our maitre d' was a benevolent, hovering guardian angel throughout. No request was too difficult for her. She was amazingly accommodating and gracious, as were all of the people who took care of us.

Antun's is a gem.
    Cynthia Married on 05/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    ANTUNS!!! The most amazing place on earth! An easy commute for all guests and the best staff on earth. They answered every single call, no matter the time of day at least 3 times a week. The cake was included in the price for the venue ( and YESSS it was so bomb omg). SAMANTHA, Mickey, Tamara, Jodie, Tiana and our lovely maître d’, thanks for making sure we had a great wedding. Thank you for appealing to the young crowd by always staying active on your social media. We will definitely be having our baby shower there and I will truly recommend this place to anyone who’s trying to book a venue for their event. I’m going to always think of them first.
    Shontaye Married on 09/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love antuns they made my wedding magically
    Kelly Married on 09/09/2017
    Hello I just got Married at Antun's 9/9/17
    The staff went above and beyond from planing our wedding and even after the wedding. Michelle and Mickey and the rest of the staff made our wedding day the best day of our lives❤️ I would give them a six star rating if I could. Thank you once again for make this wedding experience so amazing!

Kelly and TeYee ❤️❤️❤️
    Shermane Married on 08/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!! My wedding was on August 31st 2017. Mrs. Gina Hill was just an absolute
    delight to have in our corner. She was there for us from the beginning to the end and then some more, without hesitation. i would say that my Husband and I were very fortunate to have her as our coordinator. Mickey, was also a delight to us as well. He and his staff treat u like ROYALTY!! I really felt like my idol (Beyonce) all night long. I was treated just like how Beyonce gets treated everyday.....(ROYALTY). It was just an overwhelming experience. Shaunie and Tamara (forgive me if I spelled their names incorrectly)....kept fixing my hair and dress whenever needed....I was literally pampered all night! My Husbnd too......we never needed to get up to get a drink and/or food because the staff served us all night without us even attempting to leave our seats. Before we could finish our drinks the staff was walking to our table with another one.....we absolutely loved that..lol. The food was just awesome, especially cocktail hour! Our guests thought cocktail hour food was all they were eating for the night.......were they suprised when the staff went around the room and asked them what were they having for the main course..lol! Everything was DELICIOUS. Our Family and Friends tells us everday how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to! They always tell us that we did a great job by picking Antun's Of Queens Village as our wedding venue and we couldn't agree more. Overall, Antun's is a very Professional, Friendly, Organized, Clean, Over the Top, place to get married or to have pretty much any event because you will not be disappointed!!!!! I told Mickey that my Husband and I are now part of the Antun's Family and he welcomed us with open arms...lol. It's safe to say that we will be planning our Anniversaries and Vow renewals here because Antun's is our Family, whom we love, and wouldn't have it any other way!! Keep up the good work FAMILY!
    Kimberly Married on 07/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Antuns was flawless. They made my day so seamless, everyone at any moment was available and ready to help. Doris was like a best friend, she was patient and made me feel so relaxed.
    Serlindra Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Antuns is the BEST! My husband and I had a wonderful experience. From the planning and organizing, Antuns was great in helping to make our BIG DAY a success. We literally just had to show up. They did everything. The food was so delicious. My guests are still talking about the food. Everything tasted great. And the Mac & Cheese Bar- a pure HIT! All the staff at Antuns are so wonderful. They really catered to my husband and I as well as my guests. Special Shoutout to: Michelle (banquet consultant), Patti (Bridal Attendant), Shanice (Bridal Attendant) and Mickey (Event Coordinator and the ultimate Go to Guy!). Michelle thanks for sugguesting the new rhinestone bows and the Mac & Cheese Bar. Patti and Shanice thanks so much for making sure I was ok the whole night and was fed and looked pretty. You ladies rock! And my dearest Mickey- Mickey is just Awesome! He really knows how to make everything flow the right way. Antuns I will forever be grateful for the gratitude and support you've show me, my husband and guests. Thanks for giving me the experience of a lifetime by welcoming me with open arms into your doors. Thanks for making me feel like a true Queen on my Wedding Day and making all my dreams come true. It was everything that I've ever wanted and hoped for.

Madison Wedding (07.20.2017)