Antun's of Queens Village Reviews

Antun's of Queens Village 7
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Perfect wedding venue!

My fiancé and I just booked this vendor today and we cant wait to get married here. Our experience with everyone there has been nothing short of the best. We knew this was the place after visiting them!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day

Cynthia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

I just came from my wedding tour at Antuns. Even if can't secure my original wedding date .My wedding will be Antuns without a doubt. I see why Antuns are voted the best by the knot. Thank you Gina for seeing my vision. Thank you Mickey for showing that every bride matters.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Antun's of Queens Village's reply:

THANKS!! We can not wait for your wedding Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Corine

Corine · Getting married on 07/19/2020

So far so good.

Cannot wait for my wedding here at Antun's in July 2020. They are so welcoming and understand. Not to mention affordable

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Soon2bMrsHack

Augustina Jones · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding of my dreams

I don't know where to start to describe how happy I am. Antuns made our special day even more perfect than we I could have ever imagined . We managed to pick the hottest day of the year in NYC to be married . Antun did everything possible to keep our guest comfortable in order for us to still have our outdoor ceremony in there beautiful garden space (put up umbrellas and passed out water , we also managed to cut our timing down to 15 mins ). The reception area was set up so beautifully ,I almost cried when one of our bridal attendants Patti walked me in to give me a sneak peak before the guest were seated . The food was AMAZING!! Seasoned to perfection and such a large variety (there is an option for everyone including vegetarian and vegan ) Our bar included a Signature Drink that everyone loved. Our DJ and Emcee were from Ultimate Sounds (a preferred vendor of Antuns) were perfect and had everyone on the dance floor . Our Photographer Rob, from Madison Ave Photography ( another preferred vendor ) caught some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have seen and even caught some specific shots that I asked for. .
    My bridal attendants were Tiana, Tamara and Patti . They were a GOD SEND. They helped my bridal party and I with everything They were on top of everything that needed to be handled so my husband and I could truly enjoy our day . If you are looking to marry in NYC please consider Antuns . You will be more than happy . I want to thank Antuns, Mickey,Michelle, Patti ,Tiana and Tamara for everything they did for us .

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Collins · Married on 06/08/2019

Dream Come True!

Antun's made our wedding day a dream come true! We were married there on 6/8/19 and I still haven't come down from the clouds! We had a gorgeous ceremony in the garden followed by a reception for 160 in the Venetian Room. From the planning process to the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and perfectly. They just really know what they are doing and have everything organized perfectly. The menu for the cocktail hour is huge with something for everyone and we also had an after-party outside with french fries, pretzels, s'mores and a milkshake bar! Our guests had a fantastic time, everyone said all the food was delicious and the service was amazing. The crew at Antun's made the day so special, I could see how hard they were working to keep us happy and on schedule and they always had a smile on their face. Antun's is beautiful and convenient to guests all over NYC and Long Island and has tons of parking. Don't schedule your wedding until you meet with them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Antun's of Queens Village 20
    Antun's of Queens Village 21

Ayne · Married on 12/09/2018

Planner, food and staff

Food was great, the staff was very attentive and the venue is close to public transportation.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/30/2018

We are planning to have our wedding here next year and Antun's has been nothing but wonderful to us. Mrs. Heidi was a great woman that gave us a tour and showed us everything that we needed to see. She never pressured us at any step of the way and showed us tons of options. She was extremely honest and dedicated to give us a total experience.

When my fiancée and I agreed that we were going to book with Antun's we didn't have any issues scheduling a day to sign the paperwork and was given another tour with my future mother in-law of the entire place again but another wonderful person. They took their time and explain everything in detail in all aspects of their service and their contract agreement with us. Upon reaching home we received a call from Mrs. Heidi congratulating us and thank us for selecting Antun's to make our wedding a reality and said that she would be with us every step of the way to make sure that our wedding is fabulous and the prefect wedding for us. Thank you so much Antun's. My fiancée and I are so looking forward to our special day.

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2018

Great staff, great food.

We enjoyed working with Samantha and Mickey throughout the planning process. Our reception was in the recently remodeled Venitian room and even upgrading to the platinum package we got great value for our money. Guests raved about the food and, in true NY fashion, there was PLENTY. On top of a traditional cocktail hour, we had food stations instead of a traditional seated dinner/buffet and a beautiful dessert layout. The garden area outside is beautiful and great for photos.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Antun's of Queens Village 22
    Antun's of Queens Village 23
    Antun's of Queens Village 24

Shaakira · Married on 08/24/2018

My experience with antuns was amazing.My wedding day was everything I imagined it to be.The staff was great.The food was delicious my guest are still talking about it.I want to thank everyone at antuns who was apart of my special day!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Claudette · Married on 06/09/2018

This was a great day and the place and the staff were perfect. The food and drinks were on point. We like to thank the everybody and if you are looking for a place for you event, Antuns is the place.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2018

Antuns really went above and beyond our expectations. We were so nervous, as all of our wedding was in their hands, but they really absolutely impressed us. The food was delicious, the outdoor ceremony space was beautiful. Everything about our night was perfect. Go with Antuns and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband I got married at Antun’s on May 19, 2018. We purchased the gold package and were not disappointed! The staff was high-class and everything was on time, there were no delays at all. Mickey, the manager of Antun’s, was very hands-on and ever present at our event. He always made sure to check on us and make sure that everything was going as planned. He also made sure to check that we ate and had everything we wanted. Our Maître D’, Ray, who has been with Antun’s for over 20 years, was ever present as well. There was never a moment when he wasn’t around. He also made sure to check on us to make sure that we had what we needed and whenever we wanted anything, he made sure to get it. Our bridal attendant, Doris, was also very sweet and ever-present from the time we arrived in our Limo to the time that we left. She even helped my 91 year old grandmother out of the limo upon arrival and immediately got to helping us all get out, especially helping us with our bouquets and gowns. She also made sure to keep track of anything we left behind such as transferring my sister-in-law’s diaper bag for her daughter (they were part of the wedding party) to the bridal suite when we were ready to walk down the aisle. During the reception, Doris also noticed that the hooks on my bustle broke and she ran to get safety pins and helped my sister-in-law fix it.
    Moreover, we went with all of Antun’s suggestions from the DJ to the Reverend, to the Photographer and they are also five stars! We would highly recommend Antun’s to everyone, no matter the occasion, Antun’s has your back!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Shelley · Married on 05/12/2018

A spectacular Team Antun's effort made our wedding such a wonderful event....to the point that we are still getting "thank-you" notes from our guests!

The events staff was incredibly patient, professional, flexible and fun throughout the planning process. We enjoyed working with them -- and it was evident that they enjoy their work, as well.

The facility is lovely -- nicely maintained, spacious and welcoming. The garden was a delightful spot for the ceremony. And the ceremony went without a hitch. The staff found all of our sometimes esoteric songs for the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour.

The food. THE FOOD!! We were pretty sure it was going to be good, but were not expecting FABULOUS. Which it was. So tasty and elegantly presented. Some of our friends are certified food snobs and none of the left the wedding without being stuffed to the gills. We are still feasting on the left-overs. The Viennese Table had a large variety of offerings -- one better than the next and a fun presentation, accompanied by the Star Wars theme song and sparklers.

Our maitre d' was a benevolent, hovering guardian angel throughout. No request was too difficult for her. She was amazingly accommodating and gracious, as were all of the people who took care of us.

Antun's is a gem.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/06/2018

ANTUNS!!! The most amazing place on earth! An easy commute for all guests and the best staff on earth. They answered every single call, no matter the time of day at least 3 times a week. The cake was included in the price for the venue ( and YESSS it was so bomb omg). SAMANTHA, Mickey, Tamara, Jodie, Tiana and our lovely maître d’, thanks for making sure we had a great wedding. Thank you for appealing to the young crowd by always staying active on your social media. We will definitely be having our baby shower there and I will truly recommend this place to anyone who’s trying to book a venue for their event. I’m going to always think of them first.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Antun's of Queens Village 25

Shontaye · Married on 09/29/2017

I love antuns they made my wedding magically

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Antun's of Queens Village 26

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Hello I just got Married at Antun's 9/9/17
    The staff went above and beyond from planing our wedding and even after the wedding. Michelle and Mickey and the rest of the staff made our wedding day the best day of our lives❤️ I would give them a six star rating if I could. Thank you once again for make this wedding experience so amazing!

Kelly and TeYee ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/12/2017

Shermane · Married on 08/31/2017

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!! My wedding was on August 31st 2017. Mrs. Gina Hill was just an absolute
    delight to have in our corner. She was there for us from the beginning to the end and then some more, without hesitation. i would say that my Husband and I were very fortunate to have her as our coordinator. Mickey, was also a delight to us as well. He and his staff treat u like ROYALTY!! I really felt like my idol (Beyonce) all night long. I was treated just like how Beyonce gets treated everyday.....(ROYALTY). It was just an overwhelming experience. Shaunie and Tamara (forgive me if I spelled their names incorrectly)....kept fixing my hair and dress whenever needed....I was literally pampered all night! My Husbnd too......we never needed to get up to get a drink and/or food because the staff served us all night without us even attempting to leave our seats. Before we could finish our drinks the staff was walking to our table with another one.....we absolutely loved that..lol. The food was just awesome, especially cocktail hour! Our guests thought cocktail hour food was all they were eating for the night.......were they suprised when the staff went around the room and asked them what were they having for the main course..lol! Everything was DELICIOUS. Our Family and Friends tells us everday how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to! They always tell us that we did a great job by picking Antun's Of Queens Village as our wedding venue and we couldn't agree more. Overall, Antun's is a very Professional, Friendly, Organized, Clean, Over the Top, place to get married or to have pretty much any event because you will not be disappointed!!!!! I told Mickey that my Husband and I are now part of the Antun's Family and he welcomed us with open arms...lol. It's safe to say that we will be planning our Anniversaries and Vow renewals here because Antun's is our Family, whom we love, and wouldn't have it any other way!! Keep up the good work FAMILY!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/23/2017

Antuns was flawless. They made my day so seamless, everyone at any moment was available and ready to help. Doris was like a best friend, she was patient and made me feel so relaxed.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Serlindra · Married on 07/22/2017

Antuns is the BEST! My husband and I had a wonderful experience. From the planning and organizing, Antuns was great in helping to make our BIG DAY a success. We literally just had to show up. They did everything. The food was so delicious. My guests are still talking about the food. Everything tasted great. And the Mac & Cheese Bar- a pure HIT! All the staff at Antuns are so wonderful. They really catered to my husband and I as well as my guests. Special Shoutout to: Michelle (banquet consultant), Patti (Bridal Attendant), Shanice (Bridal Attendant) and Mickey (Event Coordinator and the ultimate Go to Guy!). Michelle thanks for sugguesting the new rhinestone bows and the Mac & Cheese Bar. Patti and Shanice thanks so much for making sure I was ok the whole night and was fed and looked pretty. You ladies rock! And my dearest Mickey- Mickey is just Awesome! He really knows how to make everything flow the right way. Antuns I will forever be grateful for the gratitude and support you've show me, my husband and guests. Thanks for giving me the experience of a lifetime by welcoming me with open arms into your doors. Thanks for making me feel like a true Queen on my Wedding Day and making all my dreams come true. It was everything that I've ever wanted and hoped for.

Madison Wedding (07.20.2017)

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • monique

monique · Married on 07/01/2017

My experience at antuns was nothing but amazing . They made sure my husband and I needs were catered to from the very beginning . They made this whole wedding process comfortable and memoriable. Mickey, Gina , patty and Brianna , you were awesome . You guys made our wedding everything we imagined and we love you . Thank you antun for being so professional but making us feel like family .

Sent on 07/07/2017

JONATHAN · Married on 06/29/2017

We loved the place. Words cannot truly express how greatful we are for Antuns. The staff were part of our guests, we felt like it was our family, organization is the best we have seen, very impressive work since the very beginning of the planning all the way to the end.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2017

My wedding was one of the wedding that you see on tvs Antun's made sure I had what I wanted .staff never left my side, the food was great the decor was amazing. omg my journey planning my wedding with Antun's was stress free .

Sent on 07/05/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 05/25/2017

My husband and I got married at Antuns this past Memorial Day weekend 05/25/17. Although I deeply wanted a garden wedding outdoors it rained that day, not just rain but hard crazy thunderstorms. Despite the rain Mickey was able to bring my vision to life indoors with romantic lighting and rose petals alongside the isle with twinkle lights underneath. It was more magical than I could have imagined. We also got to take a few pictures on the deck so we still had some romance in the garden in our photos. Patty too was amazing by making sure everything ran smooth from before we walked through the door to the end of the night when we forgot things at the hall and had to go back to get them after we left. Jodi was also incredible as I got makeup on my dress and she was able to get if off quickly and brought my anxiety levels back down. Jodi also took my shoes off and put on my slippers which made me feel like royalty. She was there whenever we needed her. The food was great the music was awesome, the service was on point and the night was unforgettable. A HUGE thanks to Antuns and their amazing staff and service for making me and my husband’s day as beautiful magical as we hoped for.
    BTW : The milk and cookie bar was so worth it.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Janel · Married on 03/24/2017

We had our wedding at Antun's two weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Antun's made us feel like we were the only bride and groom they were working with. We got personalized attention. They remembered details about us and our wedding. Cynthia and Mickey were the best to work with. They saw our vision and gave us just what we needed. We were working on a budget and they never tried to sell us on anything we didn't need or want. They listened to us, guided us and made things so easy and stress-free. The week of my wedding, everyone was amazed at how relaxed I was. I kept telling everyone it was because my venue made everything so easy!

We booked our photographer, videographer and dj services through Antun's and I am so happy that we did. They were so professional. Our photographer was amazing and I can't wait to see the pictures and the video. My mom kept raving about the MC and the DJ. She thought the music was perfect. Antun's provided us with a bridal attendant and a maitre d for the day and they were on point. They took care of things even before I knew what I needed. My dad said he felt like a celebrity because of how they always knew what he needed and had it for him before he even asked. They were so wonderful and accommodating and wanted us to have the most perfect day.

I would recommend Antun's to anyone who asked. They know what they are doing and they do it well. They have packages that will fit any budget. My husband and I were working off a shoestring budget but Antun's gave us the ability to have the wedding of our dreams without going into debt.

My one piece of advice: make sure you take a moment to enjoy the day. I feel like it flew by and I barely remember anything. Don't forget to pause and enjoy a quiet moment.

Sent on 07/24/2016