Anna Kim Photography

Romantic, Editorial-style Wedding Photography

PO Box 791922
Paia, HI 96779 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Photography allows me to connect with people using gorgeous light, different angles and creative composition to capture moments filled with honest emotion and beauty. It is my first priority to provide my clients with beautiful images that they will cherish. I absolutely love photographing weddings and family portraits and it's equally important to me that you have a good time and feel comfortable being photographed.I would love to hear from you!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna Kim is an amazing photographer and person! She is so sweet and really makes you feel comfortable. She photographed my wedding and honeymoon session in Maui in March, 2011 and it was so much fun to work with her. On top of that, we ended up with hundreds of amazing photos! We were married on Maluaka Beach, and after my crying during the ceremony, the wind disheveling my hair, and a wave wet the bottom half of my dress, my photos still came out beautiful. I don\'t know how she does it, but she is worth every penny and more....even though her rates are very affordable! Also, while I was planning this destination wedding, Anna was very helpful with providing vendor recommendations, and they were all well chosen. I ended up using the hair stylist and make-up artist that she recommended and I was very happy!

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Janelle
1 Review
Endorsements
I get to work with a lot of photographers...Anna is not only good but gifted!!!
808-214-7550
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards