Anna Kim Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
mintyness
10/19/2014

Even before my fiancé (now husband) and I had agreed to have a destination wedding, I had come across Anna Kim’s work numerous times during my research of photographers. We loved her ability to capture the essence of the moment in such a romantic, natural, and non-intrusive way.

We were lucky enough to meet Anna during our scouting trip to Maui and it was her easy outgoing manner and portfolio of work that ultimately convinced us that we had to have her – in fact, we based our entire wedding date on her availability! If you have any doubts and do have the opportunity to meet your vendors, I guarantee that you will book Anna once you meet her.

On the wedding day itself, Anna and Jessica worked seamlessly to capture all the important elements of the day. They day went by so quickly and we were worried that we hadn’t allocated enough time to photos – but our fears were dismissed once we saw our wedding highlights which she produced in less than a week! Whilst our time together was short, they utilised every minute we had together. Anna and Jessica must be ninjas because there were moments in there she captured that we were not aware of. It was such a pleasure to go through our photos and relive our wedding day again. We are so happy we chose Anna Kim Photography to be part of our wedding day and to be honest we couldn’t have found a better photography team at home. If you are reading this and are on the fence about her – check out her facebook page, send her an email, pick up the phone – just don’t dismiss her!

Thank you so much Anna and Jessica for capturing our day so beautifully! We’ve had so many compliments from our friends and family. We want to wish you continued success as we are really looking forward to returning to Maui and sharing our milestones and happiness with you in the future!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 791922, Paia, HI 96779
BLOG

Romantic, Editorial-style Wedding Photography

Photography allows me to connect with people using gorgeous light, different angles and creative composition to capture moments filled with honest emotion and beauty. It is my first priority to provide my clients with beautiful images that they will cherish. I absolutely love photographing weddings and family portraits and it's equally important to me that you have a good time and feel comfortable being photographed.I would love to hear from you!
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Mu...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
I get to work with a lot of photographers...Anna is not only good but gifted!!!
PROS I KNOW (116) View All 116 Pros »