Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number

About Behind The Lens Maui

Behind the lens Maui provides Maui Wedding Photography services to Maui, Wailea, Makena, Kihei, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Napili, Wailuku, Kahului and Pukalani..

Nicole Sanchez’s passion for photography began at the age of 15. Her first photography job was taking children’s portraits and working with a local wedding and studio photographer. After graduating high school two years early, she enrolled in college where she studied photojournalism. Nicole joined the college newspaper and magazine where she soon became photo editor for both school publications. Nicole found she had an eye for shooting sports after winning first place in the college university state championships. This lead to numerous internships including multiple Orange County California newspapers.

Contact information: (808) 205-2366

mauiweddingphotography
524802664152of1723

117 Reviews for Behind The Lens Maui

Tawnee · Married on 08/17/2017

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!! Nicole was so amazing I don't even know how to explain our experience with her and how happy we were with our results but I sure will try !! From the very beginning she was always there asking what exactly we wanted and what our perfect vision would be for our special day and even up to a couple days before the event she was still in contact making sure everything was fine. When our big day arrived she showed up with a beautiful smile and personality which made us super comfortable and ready to roll. We got the shots we were wanting and shots that she came up with as well and boy were we happy! Out of all the different photographers in Maui we contacted she was the most reasonable priced and her work was one of our favorites so it worked out. Once we got our photos back we sat down and started to go through them and within the first couple started crying because they were so timeless and beautiful, we felt like we were back in that special moment all over again. Once we go back to Maui we will most definitely be getting into contact with Nicole for more photos whether it be family or fun photos ! Don't look anywhere else just book her !!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Georgina · Married on 07/27/2017

Working with Nicole was a truly wonderful experience. My fitness photoshoot was exactly what I envisioned and more. Nicole was able to capture my physique against the beauty of Maui. She caught my vision and we worked really well together. Communications with her were prompt and effective throughout the process. I highly recommend her for ANY special occasion photography she is visionary!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Behind The Lens Maui's reply:

Aloha Georgina,

I wanted to say, " thank you" to you for taking the time to write a review for me, it was super awesome of you to do. I also enjoyed working with you and am so happy your enjoying the photos. Big hug, Nicole

Shaleigh · Married on 04/03/2017

Nicole did EVERYTHING I needed her to do. Absolutely amazing! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Behind The Lens Maui FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Akia Weddings & Events, llc
    Akia Weddings & Events, llc Wedding Planners

Nicole of Behind The Lens Maui is often the first choice of wedding photographer by my clients. Nicole has a natural talent in capturing the true essence of an event, her talent provides the clients with a lifetime of beautiful memories of their special day. As a wedding coordinator, I truly appreciate Nicole's reliability and ease in working with, both in coordination and with the clients. Nicole is a professional I look forward to continuing to work with and suggest to my clients for many years to come!

• Wailuku, 96793 See on map