120 Baldwin Avenue, Paia, HI 96779 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Tara Lee Photography

Aloha! Thank you for considering me for your big day.

I am passionate about photography plain and simple. I love telling your love story visually and artistically. Everyone has a unique story and I like getting to know what you want for wedding day so I can be sure to capture exactly what you are looking for. I’m happy to set up a call to discuss what you would like or create a custom shoot.

Our time together is fun, playful, and I encourage you to interact with one another for those flirty and romantic looks. I will help guide you for natural and genuine interactions, so you have great memories as well as amazing photos. I have an eye for capturing those candid moments, they are some of my favorite.

I primarily use natural light and would say my style is a mixture of old world meets now- a mixture of old fashion film with a modern take.

Check out my website for more photos and to contact me www.taraleephotography.net

I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Tara Lee Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• PhotoHawaii, Inc.
Lahaina, HI
Lahaina, HI
Historic Haiku Mill
Historic Haiku Mill
wedding party portraits old maui high
img 0499 51 1004976 158016976624937
Your Aloha Wedding Company
kiss at makena cove
kapalua wedding day
Tara Lee Photography
old maui high school bride
upcountry maui wedding photo
old maui high wedding
kiss in kula maui
wedding party old maui high

31 Reviews for Tara Lee Photography

• Sydney

Sydney O. · Getting married on 06/24/2022

Engagement Photos

My fiance and I were considering doing a destination wedding in Maui. We flew out to look at some venues and to see how traveling to Maui was during COVID. My fiance and I don't really have many photos together, so I thought booking an engagement shoot would be great for save the dates, invites, and photos for our new house. I was a little nervous to begin since I didn't know Tara. Tara was us feel so comfortable and helped us pose. Tara asked us after each location to see if we wanted any specific poses. One of the locations was pretty crowded with other people and I was nervous to see how those photos would turn out. Tara was able to no get 1 person in the photo, and they ended up being my favorite photos. Tara was super fast at giving us a sneak peak of the photos. I absolutely loved them and could not wait to see the rest. Once I saw the finished product, I am so glad we decided to do an engagement shoot. The photos are AMAZINGGGG and photos I will love forever.

Sent on 05/21/2021

Tara Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the best review!!! So nice spending the evening with you both, and happy we got to go to the two locations. Hope all went well with the venue hunt on Maui, Im here if you have any wedding questions or need a photog! ;)
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 09/25/2021

amazing photos!!!

We just got our engagement photos back from Tara and are SO HAPPY! We never did a photoshoot before and Tara made us feel so incredibly comfortable, providing great tips and throwing out poses along the way. The photos are absolutely AMAZING. And we got them back SO QUICK! We got them just a few weeks after we took them and earlier than we originally thought we'd get them! That was such a nice surprise. There are so many ones we love, and we're so excited to use them for our invitations and website and prints. We chose Tara as our wedding photographer recommended from our planner and immediately loved her style from her website and knew she'd be a great match after chatting on the phone. We decided to do engagement photos just to get more comfortable and ready for our wedding day, hoping there might be a good photo or two for keepsake, but we're completely BLOWN AWAY at the quality and just how many amazing photos came out of our 1 hour session. Tara recommended the perfect locations for the look we wanted and our time together flew by because we were having so much fun. We can't wait for Tara to bring her positive energy and incredible skills to our wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Shawna

Shawna H. · Married on 06/12/2021

Tara Lee Photography

Tara Lee was absolutely amazing!! We had our wedding planned for Maui in June, but when Covid-19 restrictions weren't letting up, we decided to do our wedding in Alaska where we live. When I emailed Tara to let her know, her response was unexpected but the best thing that could have happened for us for photography. She offered to come to Alaska and be our photographer! She showed up the evening before the wedding and immediately came out to the venue where we were having our rehearsal. After introducing ourselves, she went to work scouting out the venue to know where to get the best shots. The day of the wedding, Tara was so professional. We were a bit behind on our timeline, but she didn't lose her cool and managed to get every picture in still with a calm and positive demeanor. My husband and I are not naturally photogenic, but she instructed us is such a relaxed manner that it was easy for us, even when it started raining! We have pictures that capture the goofiness and awesomeness that is our family and friends, and we will cherish the photos forever. We are so grateful Tara was able to come all the way to Alaska. She truly is the best!

Sent on 07/23/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tara Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 120 Baldwin Avenue Paia, HI, 96779 See on map
    Location of (Tara Lee Photography)