Angela Byrd Stylist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angela was great to work with and made my hair look amazing for my wedding! It stayed nearly the entire 4 hour period in the hot sun! She was fun with personality and made me feel comfortable while doing my hair! I would highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1829 Old Beach Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32080

Stunning hair and makeup for a flawless day

We offer beautiful wedding hair and makeup  to complete your dream day.  With over 16 years in the beauty industry, we bring you the experience to complete the finishing touches to your style.  From beachy and soft to formal and sleek, your wedding day look will come together with no worries.   We also offer onsite services to make your day a little easier.  No running around town on your day.  From large to small bridal parties, we can accommodate your needs.  Call today to schedule your appointment.

(904)599-5885