Angela Byrd Stylist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angie is AMAZING and affordable! Book her now! She has been my hair stylist/colorist for years and is the best Ive ever been to! So of course I wouldn't trust anyone else with my hair on my wedding day. She is so creative that I even usually say "surprise me" (I'm a bit of a control freak and can be picky) and she wows me every time. She will come to you wherever you are and is very professional and flexible. (My mom decided that she wanted her hair done at the last minute and Angie went through the trouble of fitting her in and then to my horror, my mom cancelled!) She listens to you and you can be assured that you will get exactly what you want. My wedding was on the beach and I wanted my long hair mostly down (crazy, I know). She worked in a side braid across the front with a small braid alongside and then spiral curled the rest using a freezing spray that left it soft to the touch but virtually unmovable on the windy beach for the ceremony and pics after. My hair was perfect and I miraculously had no strands across my face in the beach breeze!!! You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1829 Old Beach Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32080

Onsite hair

We offer beautiful wedding hair and makeup  to complete your dream day.  With over 14 years in the beauty industry, we bring you the experience to complete the finishing touches to your style.  From beachy and soft to formal and sleek, your wedding day look will come together with no worries.   We also offer onsite services to make your day a l ittle easier.  No running around town on your day.  From large to small bridal parties, I can accommodate your needs.  Call today to schedule your appointments.

(904)599-5885

Details
Services: Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)