Angela Byrd Stylist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
05/23/2015

Angie was so helpful and responsive. I really appreciated how she always emailed back by the next day. It really took the stress off of trying to find someone reliable long distance. Angie did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, mom, and my hair for the day of the wedding. She is so friendly and is a great hair stylist. I am even traveling to St. Augustine to have my hair cut and colored because I liked her so much! Very happy with her service!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1829 Old Beach Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32080

Onsite hair

We offer beautiful wedding hair and makeup  to complete your dream day.  With over 14 years in the beauty industry, we bring you the experience to complete the finishing touches to your style.  From beachy and soft to formal and sleek, your wedding day look will come together with no worries.   We also offer onsite services to make your day a little easier.  No running around town on your day.  From large to small bridal parties, I can accommodate your needs.  Call today to schedule your appointments.

(904)599-5885