Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About gemmabmakeup

With over 20 years of experience as a multifacuted professional makeup artist, Gemma B. can help you to look and feel your best throughout all of your wedding festivites! Whether its a Trial Run, Bachelorette Party, Engagement Photoshoot, Bridal Portraits, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Day, Reception Look-Change or Touch Up Service, you can count on Gemma B. Here you will find someone who is interested in your needs and wants to work with you to find just the right look. Because after all, every bride should fell like a star!!

Some of Gemma's experience beyond brides includes magazine covers and editorials, commercials, fashion shows, creative direction, theatre, music videos, advertisements, lessons, special occasion makeup, and bodypainting. Feel free to contact with any questions! Makeupbygemmab@gmail.com. Thank you! GGB Makeup is licensed and insured.

120cefa733235fda IMG 5557
120cefa733235fda IMG 5557

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for gemmabmakeup

Samantha · Married on 02/16/2019

Gemma was fantastic! She is the sweetest lady and did a fabulous job making me feel beautiful on my special day. She traveled out to my house for a trial before the wedding and even accomedated my early-morning wedding by showing up at 6:30 in the morning. She was so easy to work with ! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/24/2016

laura · Married on 12/30/2016

Gemma did my (and my husbands) make up for our wedding. She is simply the best! She's very professional and super sweet. I loved having her be part of my special day and she made me feel so beautiful. She is so talented, you can't pass her up. I'll definitely be using Gemma anytime i need to look my best! Thank you Gemma!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Gemma was by far my favorite vendor that we worked with for our wedding. In fact, she is the unanimous best investment we made with our wedding from friends and family alike. My husband and I could not be happier with her services. My family was insane. Some of my bridesmaids weren't even game. Hair was late. My other vendors couldn't even recall most of the details we cared about. Not Gemma, she created such a personal oasis for me. Before, I felt so stressed and overwhelmed that I had a hard time not tearing up. She helped put me in perspective and joked about crazy things to try to make me laugh. Gemma was the most friendly, professional, and insanely talented makeup artists that I have ever, EVER worked with and I've seen my fair share. She did almost my whole bridal party. She showed up on time, put people at ease, worked with all the personalities. I swear I suspect my husband and I will return and we'll request her services again for any meaningful event in Florida. We couldn't say anything other than she was perfect. Make the investment here. It's worth it.

Sent on 06/15/2016

gemmabmakeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Angela Byrd Stylist
    Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gemma's makeup is stunning! I love working with her on weddings...the brides are always beautiful and Gemma is always calm and professional.

• Modern Classic Beauty
    Modern Classic Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the absolute best make-up artists I work with! With Gemma, you are guaranteed to be a flawless beauty!

• Makeup by Paulina Perez
    Makeup by Paulina Perez Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gemma is not only an amazing makeup artist, but she is as sweet as can be! When I met her and her bubbly personality I fell in love! When I am booked and can't do a wedding I love referring my brides to her as I know they are in good hands!

• Saint Augustine, 32086 See on map