Andrew Morrell Photography

Creative, Artistic, Forever.

159 Chevy Chase Street
Gaithersburg, MD 20878 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

You want artistic & creative photos. You want your day captured from start to finish with surprising & emotional images. And you want an empathetic, ebullient, flexible, funny & friendly photographer right there with you taking care of those details.

That's me.

And my clients think so too... (please read my reviews - the tab is right up there ^)... take a look at my website.

AMP offers you all of your images with full reproduction rights - as part of every package at no extra cost - encouraging you to take advantage of self-produced media. AND - AMP offers an industry rarity - the FasTime video - a timelapse movie of every single image taken at your wedding, condensed into a 5-8 minute emotional journey through your day.

I am based in the Washington DC metro area & travel anywhere.

Call me - 301-529-3410. We'll talk. Or email me - andrewmorrell@mac.com. We'll talk some more.

MORE ABOUT ANDREW:

I've photographed hundreds of weddings - from a 14th century Palace in Spain to the basement of a rural Ohio church. I’ve shot an intimate wedding on a beach in Cabo & a 600 guest wedding in Chicago. I traveled over 16 time zones to capture an eclectic Indian wedding in Melbourne, Australia & I braved a few exits on the Beltway to shoot a Sudanese Muslim wedding in DC. I’ve captured same-sex weddings, a backyard party that turned into a wedding (yeah - that happened), & hundreds of joyous weddings in churches, synagogues, hotels & outdoor settings. I even captured Steph & Mau’s wedding at the foot of an active volcano in Costa Rica that erupted mid-ceremony! I’ve been asked to travel the world to capture the most wonderful & lasting images for people.

Wedding photography is 50% photography & 50% personality. My clients tell me they feel like I am a close friend, allowing them to be completely comfortable & stress-free. And that brings out their true personality, which in turn makes for the best photos. Their feedback has given me the humble honor of having won a bunch of awards, including WeddingWire’s highest honor 2 years running. Other photographers have recognized my work too, by giving me consecutive Editor’s Choice awards at the image publishing site Two Bright Lights.

You might have seen some of my work on CNN, in Popular Photography, on the Huffington Post, or on wedding blogs Capitol Romance, Done Brilliantly, BridesView, Love Toast Blog or dozens of others.

One more time with the info: 301-529-3410  |   andrewmorrell@mac.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing, does not even come close to how great he is! Andrew was everything we could have wanted. He did our engagement photos as well. He is an all around photographer. I wanted my photos to be a little out of the box, not so posed and traditional. We had so much fun we forgot he was taking pictures. He is great at making you feel comfortable and getting more natural look instead of forced smiles. So easy to work with, listens to what you want. Even if you don't know what you want he will help you bring it together. My whole wedding party enjoyed working with him. If I had anyquestions he was only a text message away. He captured all thr details of our wedding. From the popcorn and cookies at the candy buffett to look on my husband's face as he is saying his vows to me. Took pictures of moments I didn't even know was happening at the reception.

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
jadene
1 Review
Endorsements
Andrew is an amazing photographer! We've worked with him a handful of times and I am always so happy to see is work. He is professional, friendly and a great photographer. Every time I've gotten to see his client gallery I can't decide which pictures to choose -there are so many beautiful moments. You wont regret working with Andrew Morrell Photography!!
Andrew Morrell Photography is a wedding Photographer from Washington DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Andrew Morrell Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Wedding Photojournalism.
301-529-3410
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment