Andrew Jordan Photography

Profile Picture
Mary
1 Review
08/04/2012

Andrew Jordan and his assistant, Sierra, were wonderful. They were on time, easy (and fun!) to work with, and professional. The pictures are amazing. They are both creative in their visions and give very clear instructions on how to stand, etc. Andrew helped move a lot of things along at the reception also (letting the band know they should do the bouquet toss, for example)... experienced! I can't recommend them enough, they really made our day extra special, and well worth the money... the pictures are what will be around forever!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
34 Ravenna St, Hudson, OH 44236
BLOG

Grooms Are People Too™

This is the area where I am supposed to tell you how great I am and why you need me to shoot your wedding. I'm not going to do that. If you have read this much you probably like my work. The next step is to meet and see if we are a good fit. I welcome you to set an appointment to review additional work and albums. I think it is important to meet exactly who is shooting your wedding and make sure that you would be comfortable hanging out with them all day. I look forward to meeting you soon. And by the way Congratulations!

+/- read less