Andrew Jordan Photography

Profile Picture
Mary
1 Review
08/04/2012

Andrew Jordan and his assistant, Sierra, were wonderful. They were on time, easy (and fun!) to work with, and professional. The pictures are amazing. They are both creative in their visions and give very clear instructions on how to stand, etc. Andrew helped move a lot of things along at the reception also (letting the band know they should do the bouquet toss, for example)... experienced! I can't recommend them enough, they really made our day extra special, and well worth the money... the pictures are what will be around forever!

Services Used: Photography
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
34 Ravenna St, Hudson, OH 44236
BLOG

Grooms Are People Too™

This is the area where I am supposed to tell you how great I am and why you need me to shoot your wedding. I'm not going to do that. If you have read this much you probably like my work. The next step is to meet and see if we are a good fit. I welcome you to set an appointment to review additional work and albums. I think it is important to meet exactly who is shooting your wedding and make sure that you would be comfortable hanging out with them all day. I look forward to meeting you soon. And by the way Congratulations!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography, Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
If you've seen Andrew's photography, then you already know you want his photos -- he's fantastic, a genius. What you're wondering is if he's the "right" fantastic photographer to work with *you.* If you're looking for a warm and witty professional who's willing to go that extra mile to make your photos more than just fabulous -- but fabulously reflective of your individual personalities -- call Andrew.
Andrew Jordan Photography is a wedding videographer from Cleveland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Akron, Canton, and Youngstown. Andrew Jordan Photography is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Cleveland wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding videography, wedding videos, wedding highlight videos