AMS Entertainment - Santa Barbara

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was arguably the best money spent on our wedding. Initially my husband and I went with AMS Entertainment when we were looking for a DJ and decided to hire one of their wedding coordinators as well.

Wedding Coordinator
Haley Brantley, was, simply put, amazing. She took care of all the details. Up until we hired her, we had all the necessary parts in place—carterer, florist, ceremony and reception halls, etc.—but we had no idea how it would all come together. Haley stepped in and made the day happen. Seriously my husband and I breathed easier the moment she took over. And after our wedding, I had multiple family members and friends mention how impressed they were that the wedding went without a hitch. I’d recommend Haley in a heartbeat to anyone considering a wedding coordinator.

Brad
Seriously best DJ ever! This can probably be said for all of AMS Entertainment’s DJs. They do it differently to maximize guests’ involvement at the reception. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and even my husband’s 70 year old second cousin came out and danced with us. Brad did an amazing job orchestrating the dances, the toasts, and playing music that our guests enjoyed.

I can’t speak highly enough of this company! Beyond excellent service!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
1120 Coast Village Circle, Santa Barbara, CA 93108

Celebrate in Style

Save valuable time & money when AMS helps you plan your dream wedding.  Your wedding planning will never be easier!  AMS has the widest range of professional wedding needs in Santa Barbara County.  From our award winning DJs, to the best bands & ceremony musicians, you can even get photo booths, child care or a walk-around magician for your ... read more
Save valuable time & money when AMS helps you plan your dream wedding.  Your wedding planning will never be easier!  AMS has the widest range of professional wedding needs in Santa Barbara County.  From our award winning DJs, to the best bands & ceremony musicians, you can even get photo booths, child care or a walk-around magician for your wedding.
+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
PROS I KNOW (73)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)