Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This past weekend I bought my dress at Amanda Ritchey Bridal. I had my Mother, Aunt who were both out of state coming to go dress shopping with me. I was interested in a particular designer and I found them online, I called on Wednesday and was able to get an appointment the next day. Courtney helped me into numerous dresses and listened to what I wanted to look like on my day. I found two dresses I really liked but needed time to make a decision-she in no way pressured me to buy and in fact told me to sleep on it. The next day I went to Davids, Alfred Angelo and the customer service just did not even compare- I felt like I was a priority at Amanda Ritchey from the beginning and as an indecisive type of person in general they gave me the time I needed to make a decision without feeling pressure. The next day I came back with my mom, aunt and fiancé's mother who saw pictures but wasn't convinced-needless to say she loved the dress. I didn't even have an appointment and it was a holiday weekend and they accommodated me right away. I went home an ultimately decided it was the one. I came back the next day again without an appointment and they had no complaint about seeing me again and trying on the dress. They measured me and measured my hip to the hem of the dress for a custom fit. It was a little more expensive than I had wanted but I felt that having excellent service was worth spending more for less stress in the end. We asked about cost of cleaning a veil (it was my mother's) and she called me to follow up with how much it would cost. They made my wedding dress experience wonderful and I cannot recommend them enough!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2101 Belair Road, Fallston, MD 21047

Head to Toe Bridal Styling for the Entire Bridal Party!

Thank you for visiting our WeddingWire profile! Experience the very best in Customer Service and Bridal Styling, as well as on location Hair and Makeup Services when you visit an Amanda Ritchey Boutique! Every Amanda Ritchey Bride recieves the piece of mind that is fostered from a relationship with a caring, honest, and experienced Bridal Consultant.  You will find our selection of Bridal gowns to be among the best in Maryland and surrounding areas.  We word hard so that you can experience the "BEST" in customer service and selection.  We welcome the opportunity to contribute to the beauty of your wedding!

Fallston Location

1905 East Joppa Rd.

Parkville, MD 21234

410-661-5470

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)