Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda Ritchey's was the third boutique I visited on the search for my perfect wedding dress. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time at the first two. The first two dress shops made me feel like just another number and they really tried to push the sale. At Amanda Ritchey's it was the complete opposite. I was the center of attention for the 2 hours I was there. Amanda, the owner, and Lauren personally helped me find the perfect dress. They even put me in dresses that I would've never imagined myself in, yet I absolutely loved them! I never once felt rushed or pressured into making a decision. I found my dream dress and when I left, felt like I had 3 new friends. I can't say enough good things about the girls at Amanda Ritchey's. They exceeded all expectations. I'll be going back this weekend with my bridesmaids to look at bridesmaid dresses for them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2101 Belair Road, Fallston, MD 21047

Head to Toe Bridal Styling for the Entire Bridal Party!

Thank you for visiting our WeddingWire profile! Experience the very best in Customer Service and Bridal Styling, as well as on location Hair and Makeup Services when you visit an Amanda Ritchey Boutique! Every Amanda Ritchey Bride recieves the piece of mind that is fostered from a relationship with a caring, honest, and experienced Bridal Consultant.  You will find our selection of Bridal gowns to be among the best in Maryland and surrounding areas.  We word hard so that you can experience the "BEST" in customer service and selection.  We welcome the opportunity to contribute to the beauty of your wedding!

Fallston Location

1905 East Joppa Rd.

Parkville, MD 21234

410-661-5470

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Amanda and her staff of Specalists are very professional and have a Wonderful selection of Dresses and Wedding Gowns for your Wedding Day! I have created many a bouquet for Bridand Bridesmaids,as well as Wedding Photo Shots with Amanda's Gowns for Local Magazines. I would Highly Endorse Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty is a wedding boutique from Baltimore and Harford county. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware and beyond. Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty is a professional wedding resource that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Head to toe bridal styling for the entire bridal party