Alysia Palmer Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

Hey, my name is Sadie! Everyone who knows me knows that I am no traditional bride. I like to be creative and edgy!! Alysia was like the 10th photographer we met with, and the last. One meeting with her sold me, she's like a breath of fresh air. She was willing to listen to my wants and needs, and then offered advice on ideas that we had. It was like she was completing our thoughts. Some brides like the traditional lighting and posed stuff, but we wanted to have fun. That's just the kind of people we are, and you can see that in our photographs. Alysia designed an album for us from our engagement session, and our guest at the reception were flabbergasted!! Everyone thought is was awesome. This girl is going places, you better book her at these prices while you can. Thanks Alysia, to you and your staff for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
13837 New Harmony Salem Road, Mount Orab, OH 45154
BLOG

"nothing is harder to get back than yesterday"

ALYSIA PALMER PHOTOGRAPHY

ALYSIA PALMER PHOTOGRAPHY

Alysia has her own adventures in life and knows how important it is to have a photo to help her remember. Once those moments are gone, you can't get them back. She has experienced Weddings on both sides of the camera; being a bride herself, she knows just what brides are looking for. There is nothing typical about her Wedding Photography, and that's the best part. Alysia shoots each Wedding with a style customized to each new couple and their personality. The love between two people uniting in marriage inspires her to capture some of the most beautiful images consistently and creatively.

IT'S YOUR BIG DAY, WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE TO HELP YOU REMEMBER IT? +/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res
Items: Digital Files, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (4)