Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford

Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us
Naomi Martinez and  her traveling team  provide on location and in salon services for all special events. Tyra Banks recognized Naomi nationally for her beautiful work, and that is why she was chosen over 200 other makeup artists as the winner of a national makeup challenge!  They currently work in TV and film productions and in 2008 also worked with over 500 satisfied brides throughout CT and the US.  Naomi’s Hair and Makeup team absolutely love working with brides and are commited to providing the bride with the highest level of quality! Let us show you what we can do for you!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Naomi's Salon was definitely 10 steps above the rest. When it comes to make up, she knows her stuff! I was so pleased with my makeup on my wedding day, it with stood so many tears and countless kisses!

My hairdresser Angela was also amazing! She kept rolling with the punches, I added girls in last minute and changed my hair completely from the trial all the morning of the wedding. She kept smiling and did what she had to do. Both Naomi and Angela were wonderful people to work with from start to finish! Thanks guys!

• Wedding: 12/19/2009
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
After watching Naomi work at a wedding that I was video taping, I had had my wife contact her to do the makeup for our wedding. Everyone's hair and makeup came out great. Naomi is great to be around, and works well with kids as well!
Associations I Belong to
Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford is a wedding Salon and Traveling Bridal Hair and Makeup Artist from West Hartford, CT . We service weddings througout the local area, including New York , Rhode Island , and Massachusetts . Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford is a professional wedding Salon and Traveling Bridal Hair and Makeup Artists that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Beautiful Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling, Airbrush Tanning, Eyebrow Shaping, Permanent Makeup, Facials and Hair Extensions.
860-232-8900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards